No dates+No ass+Boring life=Intraining

intraining

Don Juan
Reaction score
Time and time again i make thread about this but dont seem to do anything to better myself in between these posts.So the title pretty much equals how my life is going right now.Never been kissed and have never had sex and im 22(23 in march) and if that whole 2012 stuff is true im truly ****ed.My life is pretty much clockwork....wake up go to work 9:30am........go home at 6:00pm.......get home at 6:30 or 7:00pm.Thats how its been the past few months and i wont get into my last girl experience cuz even though it had high points i didnt get the girl and she was feeling me(no experience and i ****ed it up with my AFC ways).I get invited to go places every now and then but i still dont go because something is holding back and i dont kno how to shake it.

All i want to do is date someone but that is to much for me to handle i guess.Im stuck in the whole im ugly and no girl will like me phase with no near signs of letting up.Im inexperienced and its going to hurt me in the long run.Im stuch guys and i need help and yes i kno i need to help myself but agrhhhhhhh...... i need more friends/i need to date/i need to get my first kiss/i need to have sex/i want to feel wanted/i want to be busy over the weekends/i want to see a new movie(just been buying renting movies and watching them alone)

spax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Go out with a wing man

Find a group

Find one.

Get her number

Start smsing her

Go on a couple dates.

Kiss.

More dates.

Sex.

Stud No1

Don Juan
Reaction score
man relax you're young

i think todays society really makes it hard for guys. i mean, you're a good example, beating yourself up over nothing.

if u dont like clubs how about bars? just with a mate or two.

also, how about join a few clubs? how about yoga? anything really, you'll be surprised how things open up for u very easily when you get to know more and more people..

again, stop bein hard on yourself. relax. you're ur own biggest critic.

end of the day everyones going around doing their own thing in their own way. people improvise nobody was born knowing how things work, some people are just better pretending they know basically; look at mystery and game for example- learning 'the game'.

just enjoy urself man

mutambo

Don Juan
Reaction score
getting yourself down on **** isnt the way to go

you said yourself you go to work, SO THAT MEANS you work with people... i hope so..
if they are not horrible why not go sometime with a group and get pissed. i would do that.. youll have a laugh and forget bout the ****

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-get ur ass outta house ,

-stop masturbating .. Very important

-find new friends [ good ones ]

-have lot of fun - this is attractive for girls

-read djbible and if u can buy some pickup books ..

-watch some stand-up comedians performances - to get some good humor ( to make people laugh ) this is very attractive ..

Find a hobby [ sports , working out , music instruments ]

######################################################################################

And ur gonna see that ur life's gonna be much more richer that it is now :D..

And one more thing .. dont try to get women .. first try to have fun for yourself .. IF UR NOT HAPPY , HOW IN THE HECK ARE U GONNA MAKE SOMEONE ELSE HAPPY ???

And do NOT hurry .. Greatest PUA's havent been laid before they were 30 .. and now they get laid everytime they want ..

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, if you want a good thing to do.

Every weekend, get up and drive to a new location and explore. Do this every weekend and eventually, you will start meeting new and wild people.

Personally, I started to do this and my life experiences went way way up. I got lost in philly, got chased out of buildings by cops, beat the sh!t out of a wannabe gang member (fvcken pathetic), and been to tons of state and national parks.

I usually drive to places in Easter PA or Jersey area. Trust me, it works.

Usually the more experiences you gain, the funnier you become. The funnier you are, the more interesting you are. the more interesting you are, the more attractive you become. The more attractive you become the more girls you meet. The more girls you meet, the better chances you get. The more chances you get, the more girls that you DO get.

comic_relief

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
intraining said:
Time and time again i make thread about this but dont seem to do anything to better myself in between these posts.So the title pretty much equals how my life is going right now.Never been kissed and have never had sex and im 22(23 in march) and if that whole 2012 stuff is true im truly ****ed.My life is pretty much clockwork....wake up go to work 9:30am........go home at 6:00pm.......get home at 6:30 or 7:00pm.Thats how its been the past few months and i wont get into my last girl experience cuz even though it had high points i didnt get the girl and she was feeling me(no experience and i ****ed it up with my AFC ways).I get invited to go places every now and then but i still dont go because something is holding back and i dont kno how to shake it.

All i want to do is date someone but that is to much for me to handle i guess.Im stuck in the whole im ugly and no girl will like me phase with no near signs of letting up.Im inexperienced and its going to hurt me in the long run.Im stuch guys and i need help and yes i kno i need to help myself but agrhhhhhhh...... i need more friends/i need to date/i need to get my first kiss/i need to have sex/i want to feel wanted/i want to be busy over the weekends/i want to see a new movie(just been buying renting movies and watching them alone)
Do something about it then. No girl is going to come sleep with you because they feel sorry for you. What do you have to offer them? You can watch tv and chat on the computer at the same time? You can get to level 3 in Wii tennis? Or are you so buff that the girl will get weak knees thinking about you?

Instead of thinking what the world owes you, think what you can give back to the world. Do I have to explain the order again? You DO good things and THEN good things come to you. In layman's terms: If you don't do anything, things will remain the same.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is never an excuse to not get laid. How do I know?

If you were the ugliest man on earth, couldn't you still lay a blind woman. There are probably some hot blind women out there.

If you stunk to high heaven due to some gland problem, there are probably women without working nostrils.

There is always a lot of women out there for any man, even the worst off of the lot. But a lot of men choose to make it difficult.

You have to choose to be powerless in order to be powerless. Whether it's refusing to go out, refusing to ask women out, refusing to clean up & dress like appropriatly, refusing to take that dream vacation to Thailand, or whatever the hell a man's problem is, the powerlessness always stems from the man himself and never from his environment.

SparkleMotion

Don Juan
Reaction score
comic_relief said:
Usually the more experiences you gain, the funnier you become. The funnier you are, the more interesting you are. the more interesting you are, the more attractive you become. The more attractive you become the more girls you meet. The more girls you meet, the better chances you get. The more chances you get, the more girls that you DO get.
Pay attention, and take that advise to heart. It's the theme that helped me :up: .

Are you still in school? If so, look at the list of club/groups they have there. I guarantee you there is one that will interest you. Join it. As long as you don't come off as creepy these people are generally going to be very friendly and virtually immediately accepting of you into their club social circle.

Read. Read. Read. Buy some PUA books if you can. Straight-forward PUA books such as The Lay Guide, but also inner game based books such as Emotional Intelligence, and if you are interested more scientific books on the subject such as Sperm Wars.

intraining

Don Juan
Reaction score
And do NOT hurry .. Greatest PUA's havent been laid before they were 30 .. and now they get laid everytime they want ..

I dont want to be a Pick up artist i just want to live my life and be happy for once.This stuff is taking a toll on me.Its friday night and the weekend is here and just like last weekend its going to be uneventful.While my friends are out getting laid(they spin plates like no other)im at home pissed to hell that im not getting any action and may never get any.

YoungSir4sho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Where do u live at man?? If u in the NYC area den pm me n we can holla at sum girls tom iight

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it is important fur masucline mature men to have women in their life.

However, from your description of your life....you don't seem to have much of one anyway.

Does it bother you at all that you have no life?

Like I said, I agree that female companionship is ESSENTIAL to live a helathy happy life for a Man.

But it looks to me that some large chunks of Life are not your Priority.

This is actually really self crippling, and self sabotaging.

Oh, I'd also like to remind you again that the more desperate and needy you are for Women, the less Women will want to be with you.

Last edited:

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok Intraining, my advice would be to get out and DRIVE. Goto one place, walk thru the bar or club, maybe stop and listen to a song/order a drink. Act like you're a building inspector and you're just scoping out the place, exploring it. Do your rounds, look at the women, let them see you and smile at you, you smile back, and then exit whenever you feel like it. Treat it as your JOB. Go to the next place, go in briefly check it out, and leave. Then another and another. If you've got money, goto the ones with covers too, stand in line hear the guys jabbering to the girls, wear a smile on the inside - people can SEE you better when you smile on the inside. Don't look frustrated or angry just be happy and a curious observer, people watcher, explorer, talk whenever you feel like talking to whoever you feel like talking to. Just relax. You're there for your job (could be you're a private investigator watching a cheating husband/wife I DONT KNOW just make up a REASON why you're there they no one else knows about, you must have purpose while out and about), not necessarily to pick up women.

Secondly, I suggest that when you do start getting come on to from the smiling college girls while you're out n' about, you be armed with THIS: http://www.bristollair.com/methods/authors/swinggcat.html

You Can't go wrong with swinggcat's advice even thru marriage you are to use Push/Pull in all facets of your game. The guy has obviously BEEN there, and done that, because he describes scenarios that I know I've been put in myself when with a woman, and the mental processes you go through. Just like Swinggcat, I've thought in the past that it was only "OK" to kiss a women when she's got her paws all over you, but now know that you should kiss or almost kiss and then push away at the slightest hint of interest coming from her, MUCH sooner. Expand your comfort levels and you will become a more confident person in whatever you set out to do.

ItsOnNow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im sort of in the same boat,altough I am not totally inexperienced,I am rather limited,I just can't seem to pull myself out of this slump I have been feeling for a long time. I think My somewhat inexperience may be holding me back,how can I get over it? Its weird,when I am at work,which is usually a closing shift,2-11,I am a different person,sociable,funny,talkative,yet outside of it,Im this shy,depressed feeling person.

When I get out of work,I usually come home,and do whatever I can to take my mind off of things. For a long time,I would drink,but I have stopped it. So I have tried to tell myself,if I can do that,I can do anything right? Is it all just a matter if talking to people,chicks esp?

I want to kill this,I guess neediness/desperation. Yeah,I want to be the guy with all the chicks after him.How do you do it? How do you get yourself out of this slump? How do you develop and build a successful social life? Thats one thing I have always really wanted. Is it all just a matter of getting out there? I know the answer,I just can't get over the fact that I have been denying myself alot for a long time now. How do you get over it? Also,whats the 2012 thing?

intraining

Don Juan
Reaction score
Interceptor said:
YoungSir,

I think it is important fur masucline mature men to have women in their life.

However, from your description of your life....you don't seem to have much of one anyway.

Does it bother you at all that you have no life?

Like I said, I agree that female companionship is ESSENTIAL to live a helathy happy life for a Man.

But it looks to me that some large chunks of Life are not your Priority.

This is actually really self crippling, and self sabotaging.

Oh, I'd also like to remind you again that the more desperate and needy you are for Women, the less Women will want to be with you.

YES it bothers me and im not doing anything about it yet i ***** about it to myself all the time.My brother is going to dance with a girl next saturday and she showed up at the door and she looked good(my brother is a senior in high school).He has had a few girlfriends and my lil brother(16)has had a few as well.These guys are starting early and getting the experience and i have none.Im so pathetic

Evolution

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
intraining said:
YES it bothers me and im not doing anything about it yet i ***** about it to myself all the time.My brother is going to dance with a girl next saturday and she showed up at the door and she looked good(my brother is a senior in high school).He has had a few girlfriends and my lil brother(16)has had a few as well.These guys are starting early and getting the experience and i have none.Im so pathetic
Its never too late to start. A year ago, I had a barely any female friends. Now I have a ton, any girl I meet can quickly become my friend if I choose.

You cannot pity yourself, you must apply the things you learn. If you keep doing the same things, you will always get what you deserved. You gotta change yourself first and become the kind of man you want to be.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Intraining,

How old are you?

What are your Goals in LIfe?

What do you seek to accomplsh?

What are you doing Daily for Personal Growth?

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In training, you seem like beavis or butthead: I wanna thcore!! Aaargggghh its never gonna happen!!!

Execpt those guys are 15, and you are 20-something (I hope you're not older than 30)