"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

No date

perfectman

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 24, 2004
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Thanksgiving weekend is in a few days, i called my girlfriend on tuesday and suggest a place to hangout on friday, she declines, then i ask what she wants to do, she wants to stay home.

She don't have my # because i wanted her to ask for it. I only call her to set up a date once a week. I've been on two dates with her so far. The last date she said she had a great time, but when i kissed her she kinda paused right before she kiss me, that tells me she's hesitating.

So, why doesn't she want a date this weekend? Is it because she's bothered by not having my #? Or is it that i don't call her just to talk?

This is a situation that i never expect to happen. Which is a shock, and even though i meet plenty of girls, i am bothered by this unexpected event.

THANK YOU for your help

Linh
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 11, 2004
Messages
475
Reaction score
1
Location
In your head
Mmmm I've had this kinda of problem before. Just because a girl tells you she's had a great time doesn't mean that that the girl is attracted to you.

Without asking you for too much details, sounds like she's sticking you into the friends zone. She doesn't know your number and hasn't asked plus she's indicated that she'd rather stay home then go out with you... that's ******** for I'm not interested.

I recommend you drop her until she contacts you again.
 

smoke city

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 21, 2004
Messages
197
Reaction score
0
She's hesitating and freaked out because you've been on TWO DATES and you're calling her your "girlfriend"

I don't know her, and so I don't know why she doesn't want to go out with you. (well, maybe I do...see above.)

I don't follow your logic at all.
Who cares why she won't go out? Kaine is right. Go out with someone else. If you don't know anyone else, meet some people.

These are the basics.
 

RiceHapa888

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2004
Messages
118
Reaction score
0
Location
San Francisco
hi

2 dates and she's your girlfriend? I suggest slowing your roll and looking at other options- ignore her for awhile and see what she does- of course you aren't going to wait to see her response right? Full steam ahead - go find some other girl to plow- she really should have your number....it helps
 

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2004
Messages
640
Reaction score
0
Think about it from a girl's POV. If a girl started doing all those things to you and called you boyfriend despite going out with her for 2 dates, isn't that kinda freakish? If you're desperate too, you'd be all good and stuff but if you were more confident of yourself or could do better, you'd find it freaky.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
780
Reaction score
3
Location
International
That's a first... a GF who doesn't have her BFs number!

Do not call this girl just to talk...

She may have a genuine reason for this Friday... get busy, and give her a call next week to arrange somethin... she declines I'd draw a line under this one

Definite lack of urgency on her part... if she wanted your number, she'd have asked for it by this point... it'd just look so wrong if you forced it on her!!! Altho if you called her, will she not have your number given how cellphones show up the number and even some home phones do now...

If she wants you at a later date then she'll call you... if she doesn't call you didnt' want you that much
 

perfectman

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 24, 2004
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Ashley Chuckles

Altho if you called her, will she not have your number given how cellphones show up the number and even some home phones do now...
I actually *67 when calling her number, I assume she has a home phone. Should i unblock my #?

Also my best friend (who has lots of experience with dating many girls) told me to call her on Friday ( the day that she said she'll stay home) to ONLY ask how she's doing and to see if she DO stay home on that day.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by perfectman
I actually *67 when calling her number, I assume she has a home phone. Should i unblock my #?

Also my best friend (who has lots of experience with dating many girls) told me to call her on Friday ( the day that she said she'll stay home) to ONLY ask how she's doing and to see if she DO stay home on that day.
Have you ever been successful with a woman when playing games like this?
 

luv_ya_amj

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2004
Messages
55
Reaction score
1
Age
41
Location
AZz
Originally posted by perfectman
I actually *67 when calling her number, I assume she has a home phone. Should i unblock my #?
^ WTH kinda sh*t is this...

*in high pitched voice*"OMG!...Like, what if she ACTUALLY gets my #! I'll be SOOO shakin' in my Elmo slippers...what EVER will I DO-O-O!!!" :eek:

Honey, that's just lame...unless you're 13! Hahaha...

...Wait, hold up... ...Are you?? :confused:
 

perfectman

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 24, 2004
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
In response

I am 19 and the reason im dating this gurl is to test some dating tips i've gotten from this website. As a matter of fact, the Butt Bumpin technique is how i got started with this gurl, it worked miracles. On the first date she suggested to sleep at my house and even though everyguy will jump for joy at the first opportunity of a one night-stand. I however, feel that she must be worthy enough to lay even a finger on me. So, i experiment by NOT giving her my # to see how she responds and to determine what type of girl she is. She has already told me all the guys she dated and how old they are without me even asking ANYTHING about her past relationships. I already know what type of girl she is on the first date, and she's not the type of girl i would like to have a LTR with. Wether this girl will stay in my black book depends on how she responds the next time i talk to her.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,574
Reaction score
66
Age
52
Location
Los Angeles
Originally posted by luv_ya_amj
^ WTH kinda sh*t is this...

*in high pitched voice*"OMG!...Like, what if she ACTUALLY gets my #! I'll be SOOO shakin' in my Elmo slippers...what EVER will I DO-O-O!!!" :eek:

Honey, that's just lame...unless you're 13! Hahaha...

...Wait, hold up... ...Are you?? :confused:

Just call her on friday, and star 67 your line; talk into the phone with the high-pitched voice listed above, and tell her:

"This is Kelly Clarkson!" &
"Who's High Pitch?"
 
Top