Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

No date

perfectman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanksgiving weekend is in a few days, i called my girlfriend on tuesday and suggest a place to hangout on friday, she declines, then i ask what she wants to do, she wants to stay home.

She don't have my # because i wanted her to ask for it. I only call her to set up a date once a week. I've been on two dates with her so far. The last date she said she had a great time, but when i kissed her she kinda paused right before she kiss me, that tells me she's hesitating.

So, why doesn't she want a date this weekend? Is it because she's bothered by not having my #? Or is it that i don't call her just to talk?

This is a situation that i never expect to happen. Which is a shock, and even though i meet plenty of girls, i am bothered by this unexpected event.

THANK YOU for your help

Linh

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mmmm I've had this kinda of problem before. Just because a girl tells you she's had a great time doesn't mean that that the girl is attracted to you.

Without asking you for too much details, sounds like she's sticking you into the friends zone. She doesn't know your number and hasn't asked plus she's indicated that she'd rather stay home then go out with you... that's ******** for I'm not interested.

I recommend you drop her until she contacts you again.

smoke city

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's hesitating and freaked out because you've been on TWO DATES and you're calling her your "girlfriend"

I don't know her, and so I don't know why she doesn't want to go out with you. (well, maybe I do...see above.)

I don't follow your logic at all.
Who cares why she won't go out? Kaine is right. Go out with someone else. If you don't know anyone else, meet some people.

These are the basics.

RiceHapa888

Don Juan
Reaction score
hi

2 dates and she's your girlfriend? I suggest slowing your roll and looking at other options- ignore her for awhile and see what she does- of course you aren't going to wait to see her response right? Full steam ahead - go find some other girl to plow- she really should have your number....it helps

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think about it from a girl's POV. If a girl started doing all those things to you and called you boyfriend despite going out with her for 2 dates, isn't that kinda freakish? If you're desperate too, you'd be all good and stuff but if you were more confident of yourself or could do better, you'd find it freaky.

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a first... a GF who doesn't have her BFs number!

Do not call this girl just to talk...

She may have a genuine reason for this Friday... get busy, and give her a call next week to arrange somethin... she declines I'd draw a line under this one

Definite lack of urgency on her part... if she wanted your number, she'd have asked for it by this point... it'd just look so wrong if you forced it on her!!! Altho if you called her, will she not have your number given how cellphones show up the number and even some home phones do now...

If she wants you at a later date then she'll call you... if she doesn't call you didnt' want you that much

perfectman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ashley Chuckles

Altho if you called her, will she not have your number given how cellphones show up the number and even some home phones do now...
I actually *67 when calling her number, I assume she has a home phone. Should i unblock my #?

Also my best friend (who has lots of experience with dating many girls) told me to call her on Friday ( the day that she said she'll stay home) to ONLY ask how she's doing and to see if she DO stay home on that day.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by perfectman
I actually *67 when calling her number, I assume she has a home phone. Should i unblock my #?

Also my best friend (who has lots of experience with dating many girls) told me to call her on Friday ( the day that she said she'll stay home) to ONLY ask how she's doing and to see if she DO stay home on that day.
Have you ever been successful with a woman when playing games like this?

luv_ya_amj

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by perfectman
^ WTH kinda sh*t is this...

*in high pitched voice*"OMG!...Like, what if she ACTUALLY gets my #! I'll be SOOO shakin' in my Elmo slippers...what EVER will I DO-O-O!!!" :eek:

Honey, that's just lame...unless you're 13! Hahaha...

...Wait, hold up... ...Are you?? :confused:

perfectman

Don Juan
Reaction score
In response

I am 19 and the reason im dating this gurl is to test some dating tips i've gotten from this website. As a matter of fact, the Butt Bumpin technique is how i got started with this gurl, it worked miracles. On the first date she suggested to sleep at my house and even though everyguy will jump for joy at the first opportunity of a one night-stand. I however, feel that she must be worthy enough to lay even a finger on me. So, i experiment by NOT giving her my # to see how she responds and to determine what type of girl she is. She has already told me all the guys she dated and how old they are without me even asking ANYTHING about her past relationships. I already know what type of girl she is on the first date, and she's not the type of girl i would like to have a LTR with. Wether this girl will stay in my black book depends on how she responds the next time i talk to her.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by luv_ya_amj
^ WTH kinda sh*t is this...

*in high pitched voice*"OMG!...Like, what if she ACTUALLY gets my #! I'll be SOOO shakin' in my Elmo slippers...what EVER will I DO-O-O!!!" :eek:

Honey, that's just lame...unless you're 13! Hahaha...

...Wait, hold up... ...Are you?? :confused:

Just call her on friday, and star 67 your line; talk into the phone with the high-pitched voice listed above, and tell her:

"This is Kelly Clarkson!" &
"Who's High Pitch?"