Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

No contact is working just fine

vic1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
So this girl has been my plate for last two months, but one week ago she told me her ex beg to have her back and she wants to give him last chance. I said fine go ahead and so that. Then I went no contact. After two days she texted me asking if I am okey, I did not respond. I just read and delete, today is one week of no contact and she has texted me this below on WhatsApp…Attached

Hi, i just really wonder these past days.did you decide to just shut me out completely out of your life.which if it is,i need to respect.but it would be nice to tell me.i thought we could say anything.or does somebody else wants you to not talk to me.which if it is, i need to respect but again it would be nice to tell me.

21:15

That is her second text within one week of no contact. my aim is 2 months no contact, am back in gym, reading books and enjoying my life. Should respond or keep no contact, I want to sex her again though…

Attachments

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My concern is the ex boyfriend and how seriously beta he is.

01. Begging for her back

02. Taking her back while you have been Dumping your load inside her

It's not going to last long. Stay NC she will come back

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So this girl has been my plate for last two months, but one week ago she told me her ex beg to have her back and she wants to give him last chance. I said fine go ahead and so that. Then I went no contact. After two days she texted me asking if I am okey, I did not respond. I just read and delete, today is one week of no contact and she has texted me this below on WhatsApp…Attached

Hi, i just really wonder these past days.did you decide to just shut me out completely out of your life.which if it is,i need to respect.but it would be nice to tell me.i thought we could say anything.or does somebody else wants you to not talk to me.which if it is, i need to respect but again it would be nice to tell me.

That is her second text within one week of no contact. my aim is 2 months no contact, am back in gym, reading books and enjoying my life. Should respond or keep no contact, I want to sex her again though…

Ignore her... She wants you to break NC

Once you break it, she will be gone!!!

vic1234

Don Juan
Reaction score

01. Begging for her back

yes I dint bother with her, I just listened and encouraged her to give Him second chance. I dint act needy even though I was not happy and felt abit low.
I just disappeared and went no contact got to gym , soccer with buddies once a week, church on Sunday to help with staying cool calm and collected, basically minding my stuff…

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the No Contact comes to close to 'ghosting' while you're actually 'orbiting'.

You could just tell her, "I respect your wishes to go back to your ex-boyfriend, so I wish you the best." And then go 'no contact' she knows why you go No Contact.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Girls biggest and most common fantasy is dating 2 men at rhe samw time..usually one nicw guy and one bad boy. dont ever let yourself be a hoe like that..move the fucc on and save your self respect. What she did to you is already f.ed up.

kookdekoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
My no contact is well into it's third month now. I dumped my LTR ( post facto research and analysis convinced me she was a covert narcissist and I did GREAT by dumping her before she dumped me ! My devaluation was in full swing and discard couldn't have been far away ) of five years. She texted me twice to get me to break NC. In the first message a month ago , she said I was a mean bastard and an arsehole. Here's the message she sent me last evening:

Once again wishing you happy birthday and safe journey. You are giving two hoots, probably have found someone who is of your choice. I cannot forget your goodness and time spent with you. So once again wishing you happy birthday. Shall try to wish you on 6th. Don't know whether you have left or reached. Enjoy.

Haha ! I'm maintaining stony silence. Knowing narcissists, a groveling apology is not far. But I know it's just hoovering so she can screw me over properly.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My no contact is well into it's third month now. I dumped my LTR ( post facto research and analysis convinced me she was a covert narcissist and I did GREAT by dumping her before she dumped me ! My devaluation was in full swing and discard couldn't have been far away ) of five years. She texted me twice to get me to break NC. In the first message a month ago , she said I was a mean bastard and an arsehole. Here's the message she sent me last evening:

Once again wishing you happy birthday and safe journey. You are giving two hoots, probably have found someone who is of your choice. I cannot forget your goodness and time spent with you. So once again wishing you happy birthday. Shall try to wish you on 6th. Don't know whether you have left or reached. Enjoy.

Haha ! I'm maintaining stony silence. Knowing narcissists, a groveling apology is not far. But I know it's just hoovering so she can screw me over properly.

Yeh I mean nothing about, hey I fuked up and please let's try again haha

vic1234

Don Juan
Reaction score

Stay strong and keep going I am on the same boat as you are we gonna get better bro

vic1234

Don Juan
Reaction score

01. Begging for her back

I broke the contact texted her to join me for a drink yesterday she came over, i banged her, she Said she missed me for two weeks, they are offcialy breaking up with ex again, you were so right! No contact do work When used nicely

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's just a plate it shouldn't really matter what she does when she isn't with you and vice versa. I agree if she tells you something like that you're better moving on if it makes you uncomfortable. When I had plates I didn't really know or want to know what was going on with the rest of their lives (unless they had done something really slvtty and interesting) but maybe that's a me problem. Lol

vic1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's just a plate it shouldn't really matter what she does when she isn't with you and vice versa. I agree if she tells you something like that you're better moving on if it makes you uncomfortable. When I had plates I didn't really know or want to know what was going on with the rest of their lives (unless they had done something really slvtty and interesting) but maybe that's a me problem. Lol
I totaly agree with you you she is just a plate . I have put her on rotation atleast once weekly, at the moment i have three plates am spinning all on rotation damn !

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a plate, no need to worry about what she is up to or play games.

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

I wouldnt contact her for two months like u said if u could swing it. Show her ur good without her and come back stronger when u go monk mode. 2 months aint a long time at all.

vic1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldnt contact her for two months like u said if u could swing it. Show her ur good without her and come back stronger when u go monk mode. 2 months aint a long time at all.
Thanks much monk mode activated from today 2 months dry