No Contact...is he over me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mango

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, it has been three months since we broke up. He felt we were too different to be together, and he felt we should just be friends to which I agreed. He also said he is seeing someone else. That was three months ago, and we haven't spoken or communicated since. We had a great relationship, atleast I thought so, but we had some disagreements. My question is, after tell me this...he has now gone out of his way to avoid seeing me or running into me. He quit the gym we both went to, and stopped going to all the places where we both went. He was a gym fanatic and very into keeping in shape. If he is over me, and indifferent, why the need to stop going places where we both went?

He was the one that messed up the relationship after all, although I wasn't completely blameless, but I accepted my part in the breakdown of it, and while I was hurt, I accepted it. I didn't fall to pieces in front of him. I just said okay, no hard feelings, atleast we can be friends. I certainly wasn't going to chase him. I have also maintained no contact for the last three months. No phone calls, emails or anything of the sort. We haven't seen each other in the three months either.

He was quick to tell me that he was seeing someone and he no longer felt we were compatible.

So what is going on in his head?

tobiashunter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically he just said what you wanted to hear, nothing more. He said "we should be friends" instead of "I don't wanna talk to you anymore".

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
are you a woman or are you gay?

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Well with a name like "Mango" its hard to say :p

darthsidious

Banned
Reaction score
homosexuals are the evil perls of society they want to whitewash the american society to their sick and hedonistic ways.

*clenches his fist and raises it and shakes it angrily*

crush the gays, put them in one room, starve them to death till they bowdown to us. crush them at once.

Spartan

Don Juan
Reaction score
So what is going on in his head?
He is a guy. There probably isn't much going on his head. It is our second most lethal weapon, women think we are thinking things, overanalyzing, etc but infact we are probably thinking about the football scores.

Our first most lethal weapon is of course, walking away.

Best to move on lass. You will probablly see him at the gym again in the months to come by which time you need to be in top form and not caring whether you get back together or not. If you do not have that mind set then it is over for sure.

Spartan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not using your finger electrical bolt zapper thing today?

darth yoda

Don Juan
Reaction score
He did his best to move on without hurting your feelings. Be thankful he didn't really tell you how he felt, and move on you must.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HOLY SHYT!!! I was thinking for a second you were my ex, untill you started talking about the gym thing.

Get the hint... I've had to tell that girl at least 50 times... and counting

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
honey he has next'ed you.

now it is time for you to next him.

dont go out of your way to speak to him, call him etc
if you happen to pass him, ignore him
if he speaks , be extra nice and say " oh my long time no see , how are things how ya been," then say "i would love to stay and see how things are but ya know im actually late for a few things "

then leave.

he will wonder what you are doing.

a week or so will pass and he may call you.

do not answer the phone.

in the meantime, go out , have fun and meet lots of new friends, and make lots of dates.

forget the ex, he was never worth your time.

Snatchmaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by darthsidious
homosexuals are the evil perls of society they want to whitewash the american society to their sick and hedonistic ways.

crush the gays, put them in one room, starve them to death till they bowdown to us. crush them at once.
Jeez dude, lighten up. Such anger and hatred is bad for you. I think you do protest too much....having dreams of buggery, my little alter boy???

Triple X

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Snatchmaster
Jeez dude, lighten up. Such anger and hatred is bad for you. I think you do protest too much....having dreams of buggery, my little alter boy???
:crackup:

mango

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am most definitely female, and far from gay. I was involved with a man. I want to know this because I still care about him, and basically want him back.

mango

Don Juan
Reaction score
My thing is...if he has nexted me, why would he have to go out of his way to avoid me. Obviously he doesn't care anymore about me, and I have no effect on him, so why would he change his routine because I would be there?

I didn't pressure him to get back together, or even suggest that we get back together. I just said okay to what he wanted, and that yea we should be friends. I literally said...okay! And that was that.

Before me he dated this girl that he ended things with, and he didn't change his routine after that. She was very hurt, but he continued his routine with her. She also went to the same gym and he didn't give that up then, and actually continued to be places where she would be. She was the one that eventually had to leave and stop going those places because it was too painful for her to see him.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don Juan Discussion - Discuss meeting, dating, and attracting women with others. Ask a question or give advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.