Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

No contact is actually pissing women off

Andrewdiceclay

Don Juan
Reaction score
It appears as I get older and especially if the women is older than me... if I NC for 1-2 days the women are getting angry and turned off. I usually get called a player or they assume "one of my other girlfriends was busy and I remembered about them". This has been happening non-stop for the past year without fail and ultimately ruining things. However, I don't want the women to think I'm at their beck and call either or show that I'm overly interested and have the upper hand. Is anyone else having this problem? What do you think is a medium ground to accommodate this issue?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
big red flag

A man needs his space.

walk walk walk

did I forget to say walk?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn’t no contact when you do not contact an ex? You can’t use the phrase no contact to describe any amount of time you don’t speak to a girl.

Oh I went no contact for 12 hours while I slept, no.

You withheld attention/pulled back, you didn’t go no contact.

Sorry I’m currently over 2 weeks NC with my ex and feeling very on edge.

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha in my experience going no contact for a few days usually has no effect at all. They just don’t care. So at least you’re getting a reaction that means they valued you in some way!

Andrewdiceclay

Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn’t no contact when you do not contact an ex? You can’t use the phrase no contact to describe any amount of time you don’t speak to a girl.

Oh I went no contact for 12 hours while I slept, no.

You withheld attention/pulled back, you didn’t go no contact.

Sorry I’m currently over 2 weeks NC with my ex and feeling very on edge.
My bad bro.. when you don't contact a girl for a couple days.. I'll edit.

Andrewdiceclay

Don Juan
Reaction score
yep. i get this all the time from this age group as well. even from some girls in their mid 20s. full blown melt downs after a sexual relationship is established and im not up their ass 24/7

nothing you can do about it other than push forward until they fall off for good while you find girls that dont need as much rapport. remember these 30something chicks are in crisis mode. theyre looking for the settling down relationship

ive cut girls off who claim im "neglectful AF" or "have a gf already and lying" despite the fact i texted them at least once a day lmao. they need some very strong commitment signals from you for them not to feel like youre just gonna pump n dump them. but it is true some guys hide having a wife and kids so theyre paranoid for a reason + they know they cant compete in the market vs the younger girls the way they used to

the younger girls are hwere its at. the desperate chodes are flooding them with free attention day n night. all you need to worry about is maintaining attraction just until youre about to get them out. then run your usual game, attraction ---> rapport--->comfort---->seduction

watch out for signs of craziness with these girls. if you DO pump and dump and they turn out to be crazy....run...
Glad to know I'm not the only one. It seems the older you get the more the girls do not want to play the don't contact me for awhile game. It's a huge turn off for them even if you aren't fuvking. I have had this happen with women who are 25 and up. Never with younger or when I was younger than that age. My guess is insecurities. I think I will drop that game with older women even though it's out of my comfort zone.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
It appears as I get older and especially if the women is older than me... if I NC for 1-2 days the women are getting angry and turned off. I usually get called a player or they assume "one of my other girlfriends was busy and I remembered about them".

However, I don't want the women to think I'm at their beck and call either or show that I'm overly interested and have the upper hand.

What do you think is a medium ground to accommodate this issue?
Call them every 1.5 days.

Come on bro, it's not brain surgery. If you can't outgame a 30+ year old women, real life will chew you up and spit you out.

Throw them a bone and move on. If they look good, throw them two.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was thinking about this just the other day and how to go about calibrating. Same age group, M.O., etc. I came to the conclusion that they don't care, because they have all the attention an attention hore could possibly want and would rather settle for an easy, guaranteed snag and forego the wait and effort, despite the knowledge that prime rib would be more tasty and satisfying. Alot of these chicks are eating off the dollar menu and they're "loving it". These are low caliber, codependency, bottom feeder b!tches and calibration means getting lobbed in the same pool as those thirsty L7's. No thanks! Will be considering this behavior an indicator in the future and focusing my efforts on the 20-25'ish crowd.

Stallionstud

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is no contact
“Feel free to hit me up if you feel differently in the future. Maybe we can work something out”
I’m on day 7 of NC destroyed her LJBF’s

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Going no contact is outdated nowadays. With access to tons of thirsty guys on social media, chicks attention spans seem to be deminishing at an incredibly high rate. Just gotta be reasonable with it. I usually go NC for 4-5 days at a time and usually send a text crumb to let them know I’m still around.

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep doing what you doing, this is the number 1 thing you can do to weed out lonely, impatient, and low self-esteem girls, girls you wouldn't want to be with anyway.

Going no contact is outdated nowadays. With access to tons of thirsty guys on social media, chicks attention spans seem to be deminishing at an incredibly high rate. Just gotta be reasonable with it. I usually go NC for 4-5 days at a time and usually send a text crumb to let them know I’m still around.
No matter how low girl's attention spans are, they will always go for the one who's most distant.

A great excuse to use is to tell them to "save it for the next date so we lots to talk about", or tell them you prefer to speak face to face looking at their "beautiful eyes".
They'll usually agree with you believe it or not.

Last edited:

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I have been messaging girls after 3-4 days with pretty bad results, in the last few weeks I got 1 girl out of 8 to reply to my text and I kiss closed 4. I’m wondering if they’re losing the emotional connection by my waiting that long. Maybe too small of a sample size? My opener is usually just “hey its ____ from saturday, hows it going?”

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This happens to me all the time. Just last week as a matter of fact. Here's how you handle it....

Just ignore it. And ask her out, if she keeps b!tching, again, just say, "Are you free or not?" Don't get mad just keep asking to see her. If she wont let it go, just start joking around.... say something like "So... I guess you missed me, and want to see more of me... I think I can make that happen if you do (XYZ)." If she keeps b!tching then remind her the phone works both ways and end the conversation by saying, "Look I will be at (XYZ) at (time). If you show we'll have some fun, if not then reach out to me again if you change your mind.

DO NOT get sucked into a fight. You called her to ask her out, all you care about is "yes" or "no" stay focused on why you called.

Andrewdiceclay

Don Juan
Reaction score
Since I posted this I've been talking everyday to 3 plates I have currently. They seem to be more eager for me to schedule our next date and have been sending pictures and updates of their day. One seems a little less chattery since we've been talking more but almost checks in with me every couple hours. Will drop off that one for awhile. I guess they just want to feel important.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I have learned to just set the woman up from the start to not expect me to text them 24/7 by doing the following, with very good results:

If I text a woman 5-10 times and the convo starts losing steam, I simply say "I'm super busy and have to run. I will text you back (this evening, tomorrow, before we go out on such and such day, etc)".

This way you are not giving off the vibe that you are ignoring them or playing them, but also let them know that you have a life that doesnt revolve around knowing every little thing she does through text. You should be busy and not have too much free time to spend having lengthy conversations with a woman. If you do have that much free time, I would recommend spending more time in the gym, hustling at work, with your kid(s) etc.........that goes hand in hand with your purpose in life. Btw your purpose in life is not to chase women. When you have a solid purpose in life, a good woman or a few women will come to you and compliment your purpose and life, not the other way around.