Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

No contact didn't work.

MikeOck

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
fidel_03 said:
According to her friends, she has been having a really tough time. They also told me she is not over me. When we broke up, she says she did not see it coming at all and she is telling everyone she still doesn't understand why I broke up with her.
She was planning on ending it herself, but she expected it would happen with her pulling away and you becoming even more needy, at which point she could drop you and feel good about it. You threw her plan off when you abruptly dumped her and went no contact. Good for you. This is why you don't put up with bad behavior, you end it yourself and go no contact. Now she is having a tough time and her mind is going a little crazy trying to figure out where your balls came from after she had already sized them up as non-existent.

What can you do now? Move on. Find new women, at last count there were 3+ BILLION of them out there in the world, 99.999999999% of whom you don't already have a negative history with.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can see the general consensus here is leaning in a certain direction...bail, and move on...and for good reasons.
My gripes about why you want her back are:

1]She wants you to propose
2]Move with her for Med school

...and where exactly are YOUR advantages? What if she moves in a state you hate? You have no friends, know nothing about the area. Are you ready to sign your life away in marriage? Are you certain? is that what you REALLY want in less than a year?

Also, the fact that she hasn't make an ounce of effort to re-contact you should speak volumes. Kind of fücked up, too. So much for the false boo-hooing she displayed. Games and tricks to get you to grovel back.

Come on, man, think. Man up, get over this breakup ASAP, and trust your initial impulse that led to the breakup. THAT was the defining moment your life changed. Own it! Fück friends, family, and every supermarket cashier's opinion. Amplify that spark and you will begin a new life with a new mentality.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MikeOck said:
What can you do now? Move on. Find new women, at last count there were 3+ BILLION of them out there in the world, 99.999999999% of whom you don't already have a negative history with.

Mike's right:

According to the CIA World Factbook, the total world population is 7,095,217,980 (July 2013 est.). The ratio is 1.01 males to every 1.0 female.

Total male estimate as of July 2013 is 3,571,374,099.

Total female estimate as of July 2013 is 3,523,843,881.:rockon:

fidel_03

Don Juan
Reaction score
MikeOck said:
She was planning on ending it herself, but she expected it would happen with her pulling away and you becoming even more needy, at which point she could drop you and feel good about it. You threw her plan off when you abruptly dumped her and went no contact. Good for you. This is why you don't put up with bad behavior, you end it yourself and go no contact. Now she is having a tough time and her mind is going a little crazy trying to figure out where your balls came from after she had already sized them up as non-existent.

You're right. Her behavior was out of control by the end. She would constantly post on Facebook via mobile but respond back to my texts hours later. She studied all day almost every day for that stupid test but the days she took off? She didn't come see me half the time. Sometimes she would take a day off from studying and I wouldn't even hear from her. There was a span of two weeks where I didn't see her and she took several days to herself. She started cussing eventually, and when I asked her to stop, she cussed again immediately (I didn't talk to her for a day after). She constantly brought up ex's (I left her house right after she did that). I'm not sure she wanted us to break up. Instead, I think what she wanted was to have me completely and utterly whipped, but when I fought back, she grew distant. Great post, Mike. I feel good about my decision to break up with her and get my balls back.

VladPatton said:
You can see the general consensus here is leaning in a certain direction...bail, and move on...and for good reasons.
My gripes about why you want her back are:

1]She wants you to propose
2]Move with her for Med school

...and where exactly are YOUR advantages? What if she moves in a state you hate? You have no friends, know nothing about the area. Are you ready to sign your life away in marriage? Are you certain? is that what you REALLY want in less than a year?

Also, the fact that she hasn't make an ounce of effort to re-contact you should speak volumes. Kind of fücked up, too. So much for the false boo-hooing she displayed. Games and tricks to get you to grovel back.

Come on, man, think. Man up, get over this breakup ASAP, and trust your initial impulse that led to the breakup. THAT was the defining moment your life changed. Own it! Fück friends, family, and every supermarket cashier's opinion. Amplify that spark and you will begin a new life with a new mentality.
The proposal bit she definitely wanted. She kept asking when it would happen and mind you, she has been engaged before. The med school thing? I told her I preferred she'd stay nearby. She began looking at schools in our state.

You're right too. She would have contacted me if she really wanted it to work. I'm moving on and never looking back.

BigSmooth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Time to move on.

Just remember this: The more time you spend brooding on this girl, opportunities to find a new, exciting, better girl are going to waste.

Why waste time brooding? Time is a limited commodity.

My advice for whenever you have to see her is: be truly confident and charismatic, yet aloof. Flirt with her, talk to her as if nothing is wrong, but show that you are aloof and have options, and that you are flirting and talking with her just for the sake of flirting and talking. It's all for self-amusement.

~BigSmooth

fidel_03

Don Juan
Reaction score
She finally contacted me after another three more weeks no contact and a month and a half of being broken up. She sent me a six page text at 2 a.m. saying she was sorry, that I am a wonderful man and she doesn't know what happened to us. She is sorry that things ended but she feels that the blame is split equally. She hopes I find the right one for me but she doesn't think it's her because I broke it off with her before. She's got issues she's sorting through and I don't need to be a part of her life in such a negative time. She has been feeling very guilty. She wants to wish peace on me and ask for my forgiveness so she can move on.

I didn't want to ignore her completely. I thought that would communicate insecurity or that I wasn't over her. I responded back a couple days later saying, "Thanks for the small novel haha. I forgive you. Hope you get your issues sorted out." That was a week ago.

She's been on my mind ever since and it's killing me. I want to know why she texted me. Mind you guys, I still want her running back to me so I can make the decision about us getting back together or not...not her.

jay07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Smh.... She wanted your forgiveness so she could move on and you gave it to her.

Time fir you to move on. You should never have responded to that text. If she was serious she would have called or showed up at your doorstep. Only acceptable response would have been "k"

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should read this
http://www.reverseultimatum.com/

Realize you are dealing with a master manipulator who "loved you so, so much (until you didn't propose) Then turned the love tap off instantly. Does that sound like true love to you. Sounds to me like she found a virgin she could manipulate and who could be a very good meal ticket. No offense bro, just food for thought.

Beware young men.
Lol this sounds like the same stuff we preach here. If a girl is being a flake, displeasing you, etc. then go distant. That sh!t shouldn't work against men here though because we know not to chase. If a chick gets distant you get even more distant. This goes to show you that much of game is just basic psychology, knowing how the mind works.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fidel_03 said:
She finally contacted me after another three more weeks no contact and a month and a half of being broken up. She sent me a six page text at 2 a.m. saying she was sorry, that I am a wonderful man and she doesn't know what happened to us. She is sorry that things ended but she feels that the blame is split equally. She hopes I find the right one for me but she doesn't think it's her because I broke it off with her before. She's got issues she's sorting through and I don't need to be a part of her life in such a negative time. She has been feeling very guilty. She wants to wish peace on me and ask for my forgiveness so she can move on.

I didn't want to ignore her completely. I thought that would communicate insecurity or that I wasn't over her. I responded back a couple days later saying, "Thanks for the small novel haha. I forgive you. Hope you get your issues sorted out." That was a week ago.

She's been on my mind ever since and it's killing me. I want to know why she texted me. Mind you guys, I still want her running back to me so I can make the decision about us getting back together or not...not her.

MOVE ON DUDE THE DAMAGE IS DONE She took your virginity and now you want her to pine after you? If this relationship was meant to be if wouldn't have gone the way it did. TOXIC

You both have lost respect for each other and there is plenty of resentment that has been created.

She pressured you to propose to her....OH HELL NO!
What will you be pressured to do next? Buy her a new car, have kids, I could keep going. MEN lead relationships not woman!

fidel_03

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I was wrong in responding back? I don't actually forgive her by the way.

And moving on isn't some light switch I can just flick. I'm trying. I haven't texted her or seen her at all.