No Contact...advice?

Shortstreet

Reaction score
So...Been in no contact a week is all...its tough but managing ok. Tried to talk to her last week. She came over started out ok..looked like she was ok with it. Then it turned and I basically told her to get out. She left and messaged me later saying "Its to bad you didn't think me coming over was a good thing"..been a week now and I am staying no contact....any advice on what I do next?? She came over and I feel that was a positive step..but then it went 2 steps back...

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Give us the backstory on how you got to be at this point

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe try this instead of no contact.

I often think no contact doesn't actually heal us properly and can be very damaging to both people. Remember, this is a person you did immensely care about and clearly still do.

But as @Mauser96 said, we need more backstory.