"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

no confidence and boring

Senior Ding-Dong

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 5, 2004
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Age
39
I suddenly realised that i would bore me if i was talking to myself.
Realistically if u went up to someone and began talking about their family and school they're gona get bored quickly.
What do all u dj's actually talk about with women????!!!!
also at a party this evening there was one guy in particular who was unbelievably confident and all the girls liked him. But then there was a guy more like myself who is quiet and confident and he's got a fit woman.To be honest i don't like acting the tit and dancing about the place as i simply don't enjoy it.
I realised that i have put girls on a higher pedestal and i become very shy when around them.

However if i knew exciting conversation topics Then i believe i would be grand talking to woman.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
However, if you stopped deluding yourself into thinking you're something you're not (or not liking something you've never been) I would be more inclined to help you.

Moreover, you are feeding your little imaginary world here and that is something I can't help you with. Perhaps the bible, top right, will be more inclined to put up with your sh*t.
 

MidwestFreek

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
209
Reaction score
0
Age
37
ouch..but right...

there is no "if only" ****...thats just a cop out. "Great conversation" isnt taught, theres no magic topic, theres no fool proof 100% get laid everytime conversation technique, like said above, read the bible, it gives great advice on how to keep a convo goin, how to make it interesting, how to lead it to other places etc. read kid
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Just know what to say wont help if youre shy now will it??? I dont think so. You have to get over your shyness before youre big pimpin y0!
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top