no confidence and boring

Senior Ding-Dong

Don Juan
Reaction score
I suddenly realised that i would bore me if i was talking to myself.
Realistically if u went up to someone and began talking about their family and school they're gona get bored quickly.
What do all u dj's actually talk about with women????!!!!
also at a party this evening there was one guy in particular who was unbelievably confident and all the girls liked him. But then there was a guy more like myself who is quiet and confident and he's got a fit woman.To be honest i don't like acting the tit and dancing about the place as i simply don't enjoy it.
I realised that i have put girls on a higher pedestal and i become very shy when around them.

However if i knew exciting conversation topics Then i believe i would be grand talking to woman.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
However, if you stopped deluding yourself into thinking you're something you're not (or not liking something you've never been) I would be more inclined to help you.

Moreover, you are feeding your little imaginary world here and that is something I can't help you with. Perhaps the bible, top right, will be more inclined to put up with your sh*t.

MidwestFreek

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ouch..but right...

there is no "if only" ****...thats just a cop out. "Great conversation" isnt taught, theres no magic topic, theres no fool proof 100% get laid everytime conversation technique, like said above, read the bible, it gives great advice on how to keep a convo goin, how to make it interesting, how to lead it to other places etc. read kid

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just know what to say wont help if youre shy now will it??? I dont think so. You have to get over your shyness before youre big pimpin y0!