"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

No car No date?

zerolx255

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Colorado
Well see, I don't have a car to take girls on dates, and I couldn't ask my parents to drive us. So like do any of you have good idea's for dates where you wouldn't need a car?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

mrsoy

Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2003
Messages
177
Reaction score
0
Location
MA
a bedroom

or take a walk or something or chill and watch tv..life is good with a car though
 

Fabio

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 13, 2004
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Parents

Your 15 she'll understand that you dont have yer license yet and wont care just get yer parents to drop you off places and stuff or go anywhere within walking distance.

When i was 15 my GF would get her parents or i would get mine to drop us off somewhere and pick us up it wa a big deal she dint care she just wanted to be with me and who can blame her :D .
 

LordBrian

Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2003
Messages
145
Reaction score
0
Location
Northern Virginia
Your 15 she'll understand that you dont have yer license yet and wont care just get yer parents to drop you off places and stuff or go anywhere within walking distance.
I agree with this. If you are only 15, chances are you wont have a car. When you ask your parents to give you a ride, tell them that you want to be alone, and ask them not to chaperone you because you are not a little kid anymore.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

nath

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2004
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
older cousins? friends?

oh and ive taken out chicks on 'dates' ..we took the bus..sub

not having a car is no REAL excuse :)
keep tryin :)
 

Ace of Spades

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 12, 2003
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Location
Illinois
It'll be tough without a car. It's feasible, but tough.

I mean, before I moved to the US, I lived in Germany, and nobody had a damn car so we had to use public trasportation, and we did just fine.

I personally think it'd be kinda embarassing having your mommy driving you around and dropping you off.
 
Top