"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Nitpicking, maybe

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 18, 2003
Messages
955
Reaction score
13
Location
DC
Right. So I meet a girl for our second date. She can't stay long (her parents are rather protective) so we can't do much, but the time flies by and soon she has to leave.

As we say goodbye, she gives me a hug. I say "Is that all you want to give me?" and, very quietly, she says "I don't know." But then, I honestly cannto tell if she leaned in to kiss me or I leaned in to kiss her. Either way, we kissed twice, and then she left.

Am I just worrying over nothing here, and she was just being shy? Maybe I'm expecting too much.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
What did you want out of this goodbye, anyway always try to initiate kisses as otherwise you get stuck, especially with certain types of gal, who never inititate.
 

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
I wouldn't worry about it...see what happens on your second date, assuming there is one.
 

fezz

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
159
Reaction score
0
Age
40
I dont know if she was just being shy becasue Im not sure who she is and what she is like. But next time after you hug, just kiss her. Dont ask her if thats all you're gonna get if you just get a hug. that puts the women in control
 

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2002
Messages
840
Reaction score
3
You did fine :). Stop worrying and overanalyzing.

As a rule of thumb you shouldn't judge how 'well' you did from HER response - how did it make YOU feel? If it makes you happy, then you're doing fine.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top