“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Nishbuk and Dee-zy's 100 approaches versus challenge!!!

nishbuk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 30, 2004
Messages
535
Reaction score
3
Location
MTL
Originally posted by Kanadasutra
Nice to see you going.

Dont underestimate the power of fluff and stalling moment!


ps: It's up to you, but i would personnaly not publish the name of place i'm going to...
Good point man. Nice to see you're still involved as well. Hopefully we'll see each other again eventually.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2006
Messages
1,180
Reaction score
2
Location
Out of the box
Originally posted by Kanadasutra
ps: It's up to you, but i would personnaly not publish the name of place i'm going to...
Why?

I shout out to my friends always. Leave it on my answering machine exactly what I'm going to be doing that night. If I can that open with what other people do, imagine what I am keeping secret;)

Why should we not publish the names of places we're going to be?

Rockstars do it.... blah blah blah "playing at the blah stadium" Coming March 1st, be there!
 

nishbuk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 30, 2004
Messages
535
Reaction score
3
Location
MTL
Originally posted by ethnomethodologist
Why?

I shout out to my friends always. Leave it on my answering machine exactly what I'm going to be doing that night. If I can that open with what other people do, imagine what I am keeping secret;)

Why should we not publish the names of places we're going to be?

Rockstars do it.... blah blah blah "playing at the blah stadium" Coming March 1st, be there!
I think Sutra means don't post the places you went on a public forum! If someone should happen by that happened to notice you at a certain bar, or perhaps you had GAMED them...it wouldn't be hard to put 1+1 together. Just safer IMO. Of course I shout out to my friends where I'm going to be.
 

Eulogy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2004
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
Looks like the PUA count is gonna remain the same in MTL.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top