Nino-Tk's Journal of Women

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Greetings fam.

Nothing special happened today but Busi introduced me to two of her friends, Amo and Thandekhile or something like that. I chilled with the 3 of them at the canteen, making jokes and all that, just being a social guy. Amo isn't my type and Thandekhile told me she is taken, although my gut feeling tells me otherwise, anyway if she'd lie about something like that, then I'm cool without her, too hot though!

The highlight of my day was when a really close friend of mine, almost a brother to me, told me I'm in danger of being a wasted talent. We love soccer and we love debating about it, and the topic of wasted talent came up, you know, people who had it all and then blew it all, or never reached and maximised their potential.

Names like Quaresma, Saviola, Guti, Michael Owen etc. pop up. They had the obvious talent, but not the winning mentality and as such, never reached the heights they were once tipped to eclipse.

I'm not a soccer player, never will be. What my friend, Tshepo, referred to, was my obvious talent when it comes to women. He can't open, has only done maybe 4 cold approaches in his life, yet he is constantly f*uckin. Not that he is a 'natural', he called himself an 'ambush hunter' waits for his targets to get close and then pounce. He hates this and wishes he could open like me, yet he doesn't understand why I'm not getting laid as much.

He told me he is literally scared of that day when I will unleash my sexual beast and stop holding back, he asked me to be honest and tell him what my limiting beliefs are, and constant doubt was what I told him. He was amazed, he never thought I would even once question myself, after all, he saw me open Karabo right in front of his eyes.

He told me I had better skills than most people he knew, and told me to get in the game for real now. I agree, with my direct opening skills, I could really be something else if I stopped questioning myself all the time and just escalate. He wasn't satisfied with my confessions though, because he always breaks bread on game every time we meet, so he told me to put my money where my mouth is.

Lay 3 girls in 3 months. 100 bucks on the line, I accepted the challenge, its a much needed boost. Of course its not that we are competing, obviously money is a factor and will drive me but I'm using this as much needed steam that will propel me when I have down days. That's what kills me, if you read my journal, you will notice a pattern, starting from extreme confidence, then a speed bump, then a long dry season, followed by an arduous return to the game.

This will help me get up quick from my downtimes which will no doubt improve my confidence. Its not just for me, its for him too, he wants to finally learn how to cold approach like me and I want to finally learn how sexually escalate like him. Win-win situation.

I can't wait, its not so much about winning the money, nah, its more about improving and moving away from almost 1 year plateau. I cannot go down as a wasted talent, let the games begin.

Later PlayerZ!

apocolipto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nino, I think you deep down know, along with me and the rest of your readers, that this challenge is YOURS. :)

Apoco

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahahah Nino now that you took on this challenge I expect something spectacular. (You will probably meet a girl, chat her up and kiss her, then take her behind a building somewhere and **** against a wall).

Practice safe sex!

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Apoco, deep down I can feel it, I'm taking this one for sure, thanks soldier.

And LS my dawg, hehe, I carry condoms in my pencil case out of all places! Don't worry, I will be safe.

Let's start with Saturday, a new-found cousin of mine visited me and wanted us to grab a couple of beers and get our mack on. We went to some place known as 'Mzala', bad idea, its basically a tavern of some sort, old raggedy people, and basically no women. Those that were there looked well into their 30's and washed up.

Some guy who lives on my street, a former thug, bought us some drinks and weed and we chilled with his hommies. Nice chilled guys. Got so wasted he drove us home.

Then, today, I waited for my bus in vain and had to take a taxi to school. I arrived later than usual and on my way to the canteen, I notice a cute short little number and I thought why not.

Me: Hello there.
He: Hey.
Me: I'm Nino and you are? (Shake her hand)
Her: Oh okay, I'm Palesa.
Me: Nice to meet you, so where do you live?
Her: I live in Vaal hey,
Me: Geez! You do a lot of travelling yeah.
Her: Yeah, I know but I'm used it hey.
Me: Cool, you a first year student?
Her: No, I'm actually doing my pre-degree.
Me: Oh ayt cool, so tell me are you single?
Her: Nah I'm not single hey.
Me: Okay cool, nice meeting you, I gotta get to class
Her: Sharp.

That's about it. I tried to go out once during break to look for hunnies but none caught my eye, well one did at the canteen but I chickened out haha! I swear this college is WAY smaller than my High School, but F*ck it, I'm gonna crack the code sooner or later.

Remember Khosi? The chick I Kiss-closed some time last month? Man, she has been sending a gang of sms'es lately, I can see my impression lasted on her, I scheduled a date with her on Saturday, she is yet to confirm, she might be working or whatever.

You guys might not remember 'cause I posted this a long time ago but I stated that I started writing my own little seduction book. This was really a long time ago, I've condensed it to just a single page on my Blackberry memo pad. The confidence it gives is mad, so, you fellas could try that, trust your own judgement and experience over and other guru unless its something you've never done. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Later PlayerZ.

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My players!

Okay, a quick foreword, I'm writing this while drunk so excuse a few spelling errors.

Feck! Where do I begin? This, by far has to be the worst day since I started the DJ/Pick up thing. My hommie, Tsheponova, told me he wanted to hook me up with one his gf's friends. I said okay, I had to skip classes though, but as long as my pops wouldn't find out, I'd be cool.

So, I woke up, exercised for a few minutes, bathed and waited for Tsheponova to arrive. He arrived at about half 12. We took a cab to Spruitview and went in to Tops, a liquor store. Bought Russian Bear Vodka and two one litre Schweppes soft drinks, a couple of snacks and that was it.

Tsheponova and I got to the park about 20 minutes before they arrived, when they finally did, I was pleased, a short but thick girl with stocky legs that was just a major turn on, coupled with some nice tits and an above average face. Cool

The first few moments were awkward, silences, pauses, you know, the whole jizz, but my humour just made em feel calm I guess. The chick I was being hooked up with was Ntsatsi, she seemed very, very quiet, like, the only time I saw her speak at that time was when she was responding to a question of some sort. Tsheponova suggested we play a drinking game. It was simple, two rules, any one that would shout 'SHOTS' meant we would down some shots, rule two stated that you couldn't say no. Damn, and to think we smuggled this drink in as this was a park that had guards all over, it was quite risky, but we got wasted pretty quick as choirs of 'SHOTS' just came one after the other.

I signalled for my hommie to isolate his girl so that I could get my mack on. He obliged and soon it was just Ntsatsi and I. So, I told her I'd like to chill with her again, as I found this whole session fun. She responded by saying "Oh really now? Keep on telling yourself that" and this was said with an intent to insult, forget sarcasm. So from experience I know that, if it don't work verbally, try it physically so I tried to kiss her to which she just exploded, and I mean, sh*t! She was like "Get away from me! You all up in my space! Oh my God!"

It was her first time being drunk but f*ck it, I didn't think that an excuse to me mean, so I just stood up, went to toilet and came back and literally kept quiet while she talked to me. It was obvious she was the most wasted and this being her first time meant she was just so messed up, couldn't walk properly, went from shy to talking crap. I just shut out. I was getting pissed and Tsheponova noticed this so he told me we can cut the date short and just take her home, I agreed.

We walked gingerly to her house, which was quite a distance, and I never even once spoke to her. We got to the her house but she didn't wana get in because she was so out of it. Albie, Tsheponova's Gf, suggested we grab some bunnychows, cool. We get there, order them bunnychows. Then it starts, Ntsasti goes on and on about how she doesn't wana chill with us again. But we never took her seriously because she was drunk. Then she said something that made me snap, she looked at me and literally said "I don't like you! Why are you even here!?". I shook the table, shoved it towards her and stormed out.

Tsheponova came running to me, and he nearly cried, he was so distraught. I gave him the taxi money I was holding for him and just told him I would slap that b*tch silly so its better for me to bounce. When my dawg gets angry, he blows up and he was shaking violently, I hugged him and told him "its not your fault, don't you dare blame yourself". I left.

I went to Zaza's place, he calmed me the f*ck down, and I took a taxi back home, met with Tsheponova again, and my worst fears were confirmed. When I left, he went back and dragged Ntsatsi with her feet, his gf tried to intervene and he pushed her violently, some two guys tried to stop him but he challenged them to a fight and both backed down. He roughed up one them, his girl was crying, Ntsatsi was on the floor...f*ck!

So, we spoke and, for some reason he blames himself, but its irrational, I mean, how could he have known? Anyway, we put this behind us and luckily, I'm not feeling bitter, instead I'm inspired.

I mean, what if this is a gift? Think about it, I remember Mark Manson saying, what if a girl rejecting you was a gift? It saves you time to go and hunt for chicks who like you. What if this is a gift? This is by far, my worst rejection, ever! And, I'm thinking, if I survived this sh*t, then what will a women ignoring me or looking at me funny do? Nothing, 'cause I been through the worst. So a women giving me the 'look' will be way trivial compared to this. What if its a gift? F*ck it, I know my value and Tsheponova and Albie both respect me for not allowing her to treat me like sh*it. Her telling me that crap made me realise that, wait a minute, I'm not desperate, hoe, no! I will get up and leave and I'm so flippen proud of myself, she is so fine I bet I was the first guy to walk away from her.

What if every negative thing brings you closer to your goal? I mean, damn! Right now, I swear rejection won't mean sh*t unless its on this grand scale again, so I've got this burning power within me to go even harder! Can't wait for tomorrow, bring it on!

Later PlayerZ.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you can learn any lesson from this, learn that even if a girl rejects your kiss once, it doesnt mean she doesnt want you! If you hadn't shut her out, she may have warmed up to you. After the first rejection, keep your spirits up and try again.

But she also seems to have a lot of anger stored inside her. That anger spread to you (which is hard because you are a positive person) and also spread to your friend. In the end she got what she wanted, to be made into a victim.

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get what you saying bro but trust me, I know the difference between REJECTION and RESISTANCE, moments such as, erm, Remember Shy? She was resistant but I plowed through, remember Grace from last year? I remember her resistance very well but I ended up kissing her. In cases like these you realise its token resistance, it doesn't even register in your mind and you keep going. So she made it very clear, also I forgot to mention that she told Albie that I was "all up in her space and I need to back down" So, really I exhausted every ounce of knowledge I know in the game

And yeah you right, when we were playing the drinking games, there was a question my buddy asked, it went like this "If there's anything you could have done differently what would it be?" When she answered, she said she'd be with her gran ma, and she cried ever since, even when we took her home, she was hysterical, so I'm not sure whether it was the alcohol or she just hasn't dealt with her grief. By far the most emotional girl I've ever came across. So yeah, she's quite an angry person.

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello my Dawgs.

Okay, let's get it!

I approached some girl sometime last week, it was a Thursday. She lives around my hood, I've always seen her but never really had the guts to approach her, cause she just has a really feisty reputation, she is a very sexy vixen indeed. So, I spot walking with her friend and then observe as her friend goes to buy something alone, so now she is isolated and I struck.

Me: Hey, heard you had a party the other time, you didn't call me.
Her: Ah, how was I supposed to know? Anyway, it was a neighbourhood thing, so you could have just rocked up.
Me: Next time I guess, so, you host parties a lot huh?
Her: Yeah, I guess you could say so.
Me: Well, gimme your digits so that, next time you have a party, you will let me know.
Her: Sure, you got Whatsapp? Then its all good.
Me: Aight, cool, thanks.

I didn't really think of that approaching as 'cold approaching' precisely, I wasn't aggressive so, probably that's why. But, I was surprised when this chick kept on exchanging messages with me on Whatsapp incessantly, I smelt a rat, especially after she wrote me "I feel good knowing I've at least spoken with you". It was game on, so, today, I sent her a message telling her to come over to my place tomorrow and see who will leave who smiling the hardest. She agreed and she is coming to my place tomorrow. Can't wait to open them legs, she better show up haha! her name is Nony by the way.

In other news, I got a new hair cut and damn, at the risk of sounding conceited, I was getting stares and double-takes today, more than any other to be honest. For instance, I got to college very late and my way up to the fourth floor, there are two girls, one chubby, the other, slender and sleek, as I pass by them, the chubby one extends her arm to introduce herself, okay, cool stuff. As I leave, the slender one tells me to wait, she introduces herself too and says we got 'something'...okay, cool and then she hugs me too.

Got to class, studied hard for my test tomorrow, which hopefully I will get over 75 % for. I got home and studied some more and that's when a former high school mate of mine, who is a girl, tells me on Whatsapp that her cousin saw my pic and she likes me, she finds me charming. I played coy, until she sent me her cousin's pics, Damn, I literally got a boner looking at them. So, I agreed to try something out with her. They passed her numbers to me, and I just gotta do what I gotta do then

I feel ****y and I really don't know what for, but f*ck it, it feels good. Must be this damn hair cut!

Later PlayerZ.

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey my fellow players!

Wrote my test today, did okaaaay, somewhat, I'm writing again on Thursday.

So, I left college earlier today because I had to meet up with Nony
. Got home at about half 3 and sent her a message "I'm home, you can come now" , she replied "Ok, I'm on my way". The minutes ticked by as there was no sign of her, I was anxious and irritated so I decided to end up making some food. At about half 4, she tells me come to a nearby corner, I decline and tell her to come my place. She takes her time and finally sends me a message that she is at my gate.

Its about 16:45 now and my dad arrives between 17:30 and 18:00. She got in, I offered her a soft drink and came to sit down with her, immediately started touching her on her thighs. We talked and talked until I stopped her and told her to look at me. She did, and I lingered in her in to kiss her. She declined.

Me: These lips can't wait to touch you.
Her: I don't want them, unfortunately.
Me: You lying, look at me, I said look at me...look at my lips, your lips want my lips.
Her: No they don't...sh*t but I'd love to kiss some guy that lives right in your street. His name is Tumi.
Me: So what you gonna do?.
Her: I don't know, what do you want me to do?
Me: take me.

Then we started kissing like mad on the couch for a good 15 minutes until she got uncomfortable and told me to lead her to my bedroom. I lead her, indulged a lot of foreplay and finally did the deed, laid her for a single round as I was getting worried that my pops would walk in at any moment. Kinda weary about the hardness of mr dik, oh well, probably nothing but nerves 'cause we aren't used to each other's bodies.

1 down, 2 to go...that 100 bucks is mine, Tsheponova is still on 0!

Later PlayerZ!

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good Morning good Fellas.

So. Tsheponova came over to my place at about 2 pm and said he wanted me to accompany him to hit on some girls so that he could get rid of his approach anxiety, I had nothing better to do so I accepted the proposal.

We are slowly but surely entering Autumn here in South Africa so the day started off very cloudy but it cleared as the day went on and it even became hot. The streets were empty, we walked and walked and got into another hood. Finally, I saw a very hot girl with a bust to die for. We went past her and I looked at him and said " She can't survive bro, let's get her", "hehe, okay let's do this" he said.

As usual, I broke the ice:

Me: Hey yo, what's up?
Her: Hey
Me: I'm sure you are surprised as to why we actually turned back to talk to you huh?
Her: Yeah, actually I am.

At this moment, I expect Tsheponova to jump in and kinda wing it but he remains completely silent and still, so I carry on.

Me: Ayt, look, I find you attractive, and why you standing alone anyway? Waiting for someone?
Her: Oh, thanks...and yeah, I'm waiting for my buddy, oh there she is.
Me: Cool stuff, so look, I'd like to hook up with you in the next two weeks..
Her: Yeah, I will tell you when I'm free.
Me: let me give you my numbers then. Got Whatsapp?
Her: No, I don't hey, sorry.
Me: There you go, lying so soon after we just met each other...wow, anyway, here are my numbers, stored with my name, Nino..
Her: I'm serious hey, and cool, I shall let you know. I'm Mbali by the way.

We leave the scene and he apologises for keeping quiet like that, but I don't stress him or anything like that, I try my best to make him realise how trivial and random cold approaching is. As we walked on for perhaps another 5 minutes, he spots a fine but kinda chubby girl, he greets her from the side of the road and tells her to stop but she declines. I'm glad he didn't take that rejection personally and I tell him to never get down from it.

We walked for, haha, you guys won't believe it, but we walked for almost three hours just going from hood to hood, and nothing...nothing whatsoever, the weather was against us. So that chick and the buddy that came over were the only women we met up with.

Later on though, this Mbali chick sent me a message on Whatsapp. I knew she was lying, she had a smart phone for crying out loud. I further drove the point home that we should spend some one on one time, she said she would let me know when. In other news, Khosi sent me an Sms telling me how much she is missing me and all that, I haven't responded, don't feel like it to be honest. I'm not sure if I've stated this in my journal but there's a girl from my former high school who is hooking me up with a hot cousin of hers. Her cousin saw my profile pic on her whatsapp and immediately wanted me, her name is Nompilo.

I called her yesterday and we talked about meeting up, I was pleasantly surprised when she offered to come to my place when the schools close, which is next week...niiiice.

Later PlayerZ!

apocolipto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's great dude! Your helping your friends into this "game" of self improvement.Luckily my best bud is sorta a natural, but some of my friends are sooo AFC.

They just don't pick up on what I'm trying to "teach" them, lol.

Anyway, maybe we could hit each other up on whatsapp?

Cheers bro.

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Sandy, and yeah Apoco, if they want my help, I give it with pleasure and sure, I will PM my tens to you pronto.

Hello brothers.

It's been a long time, hehe, Autumn coinciding with my dry spell lol or something akin to that.

Today was a good day though. Remember that girl, Nompilo? Who I wrote that she saw my pic from Amo's phone? Well, she finally came today...with Amo though, so I had to call Tsheponova over (see what I did there?). We scheduled for them to arrive at 1, but some taxi misunderstandings arose and they ended coming at about half 3.

As if the Lord was my wingman, my dad uncharacteristically left the house on a Sunday, whoop! Whoop! So, they called and told me they had arrived, I had to go get them at a bus stop. Went there, got them, cracked a few jokes here and there to get them to loosen up a bit, it was a good thing that I knew Amo from high school so the tension wasn't quite as thick.

We got home and found Tsheponova chilling on the couch blasting The Weeknd (I recommend this guy's music for setting the tone, a dark but sensual vibe). Got some Sprite out, some snacks and marsh-mellows, and...erm okay this is verbiage. We started snacking and slowly but surely transitioned out of the 'getting to know each other' stage, but there was still a tinge of awkwardness about the vibe. "Okay, yall need to decrease your stress, I want to see all phones on the table!" Said Tsheponova, I followed up with " I know just what will lighten yall up". I went to my room and came out holding my hubbly-bubbly (Hookah) aloft.

Lighted it up and started smoking and then my wing for day, Tsheponova started a truth or dare game. Nice. The rules were simple, let's see who can inhale the longest between two people and the loser gets a truth or dare. Tsheponova and I went first, I ousted him easily, and asked him straight up " when was the last time you wanked?". The moment was awkward but in a surprisingly naughty manner, he said " December, before I had sex with my girl".

It then snow balled from that question, he got to dare Nompilo and he asked her to give me a baby kiss, she did. I got to dare him and I told him to give Amo a passionate smooch that would be envied by cheesy romantic chick-flick directors. He did, it was a turn on to be honest haha. Amo then dared Nompilo to get on top of me and kiss me for 30 seconds. We went WAY past that.

He then dared me to take Nompilo to my room for the duration of a single song, we went to the room and I took this opportunity to speak with her and get a feel for who she really was, it was the first time we got some one on one time and we talked about generally what we are all about, giving each other a general view of ourselves. So, that's when we spoke about dating each other and well, yeah, we dating now. Unfortunately the song ended and I could tell she was jumpy the whole time, lol...she went out first and I was behind her when I noticed something had happened between my bud and Amo.

Haha, it seems like they were making out on my couch. Anyway, time flies fast when you having fun and it was soon time for them to leave, it was around 18:00. I took them out, and signalled a cab for them.

All in all, a good day, she seems like a cool chick, she likes The Weeknd!!! And she's a reader like me, a bit too quiet but then again maybe its because it was her first time seeing me.

For a long time, I've been oblivious to the sexual acts that drinking/smoking games can induce, ah Thank God for my wing, I shall never be guilty of such a crime again. This is going into to my seduction arsenal.

On a side note, Nonceba is coming over to my place on Tuesday. I'd like to exchange orgasms with her, that's for sure.

Later PlayerZ.

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good morning fellow brothers.

Its 2:51 as I type this, I really can't sleep, I guess I'm paying my dues for waking up at 13:30, no sleep whatsoever.

Then I remembered that I had a pretty nice pickup today at the mall. So I woke up and went to the mall to get some cialis, wanted to get them pills so I could get over my hard-on issues for now and leave them as my sexual confidence grows. Got there and the shop was closed, bummer! On my way out the main gate, I spot a really short hot girl, I first notice her smooth caramel legs. Then a guy went to speak with her, he didn't last 5 seconds, no really, all he got was a glance. But, I imagined myself f*cking her and the desire just trumped the anxiety.

Me: Hey, my name is Thato <extend my hand>
Her: Erm, hello, <shakes my hand> My name is Anele.
Me: Cool, I must say you attracted me and I thought I should come over and speak with you, where do you live?
Her: Thanks I guess, and I live in Spruit.
Me: Oh Spruit? Nice...you seem to be in a rush, where are you going?
Her: I'm going to school...for my afternoon classes.
Me: I didn't know juniors had extra classes.
Her: <Lol> What!? Me? A junior...Grade 8? Me? Please I'm in matric.
Me: Wow...you, matric!? Okay, damn...you so short though hey, I guess that's a good thing...which grade do you think I'm in?
Her: haha, yeah it is, and well...you look like, you are done with school.
Me: Finally! Most people say I've got a teens face, now I get my proper recognition...so tell me, are you single?
Her: erm, no...I'm not single.
Me: Damn...that sucks, 'cause I want you hey.
Her: Really? So you telling me you single?
Me: Not really.
Her: Then, what..
Me: I think I'm dating 3 women, I'm not sure...I'm not in a relationship with any of them.
Her: So, you want us to date.
Me: Yeah, something like that.
Her: Wow...you are...I don't know what to say.
Me: I would normally walk away at this moment but, something inside of you is telling me you are liking all of this.
Her: You are quite naughty hey, unbelievable too.
Me: Yeah but, you like me like that.
Her: and how would you know?
Me: because you haven't told me to leave yet, I've got you intrigued...tell you what, give me your numbers and then we can meet up, and just chill, me and you.
Her: hmm...okay then <gives the digits>.
Me: These better not be numbers from a funeral parlour...
Her: They are legit...
Me: Cool, I will keep in touch, it was so nice meeting you.
Her: Same here, will hear from you.

I sent her an sms at about 9 pm, telling her it was nice meeting up with her. She immediately called me and I accused her of not focusing at all during her classes and how much she must have thought of me, jokingly of course. We talked a lil bit and yeah, bid our goodbyes and yep, pretty much it.

So, in other news, Nonceba was supposed to come to my place tomorrow but an old friend from high school is visiting the hood so, Kop, Zaza and I are gonna be chilling with him at a park. Gotta cancel her and schedule for Thursday.

Later PlayerZ.

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good evening brothers.

Got 3 approaches I just want to put in here.

This first one was done on Saturday, at night. Saw this chick walking alone and I pounced.

Me: What's a young girl like you doing on the streets at this time?
Her: Oh, I actually come from church hey, so today's service started a abit late, so, that's why..
Me: Cool, you must be highly devoted huh?
Her: Pretty much, I attend church everyday hey, and you?
Me: I'm the Devil, haha...I haven't seen the inside of a church in a long time...but f*ck it, where do you live?
Her: I live right around this hood hey,
Me: Been here your whole life?
Her: Yeah, pretty much.
Me: Weird..how come I haven't seen you before?
Her: Lol! I don't know, you must hide yourself then.
Me: Oh well, I'm Nino, and you are? *shake hands*
Her: I'm Nhlanhla..
Me: Well, since you live around the hood, then gimme your digits so that I can contact you, and you know, chill, just you and me.
Her: No problem hey.
Me: So when can we chill?
Her: Anytime hey, but not during 3-6 pm, I'm usually at church at those times, other than that, you can call anytime.
Me: Cool beans, it nice meeting you hey.
Her: Same here, come, let me hug you.
Me: Oh, sure thang girl.

I've since sent her an Sms giving her my digits, no response so far, will call her sometime this week to meet up with her, probably Friday.

The other 2 approaches were done today, the first one was in the morning on my way to college, saw some cute light skin black girl and I went for it. It started out abit weird as I now usually start my approaches in my native language which is Sotho or English whereas most people are used to Zulu being the most dominant lingo in Johannesburg. So, there was a bit of confusion as she couldn't understand, that's when I switched and started speaking her language.

Me: You must be going to college right?
Her: Yeah, I am.
Me: You look new hey, is this your first day?
Her: No, no...I'm not new, we are probably on different floors.
Me: Yeah, I'm usually on the fourth floor, and you?
Her: We change classes, so we always on the constant move you know.
Me: Yeah, anyway, I'm Nino, what's your name?
Her: Nice to meet you, I'm Dudu.
Me: Nice to meet you, aey let me get your digits, this must not be the last time I see you.
Her: Yeah, sure,.
Me: Saw some doubt there, haha! You don't know your own numbers.
Her: No, you, I know them!
Me: Oh okay, there we go. I will see you around yeah.
Her: Sure thing.

Then, after school, I saw a tall, slender, dark chocolatey girl and your truly had to.

Me: Hey there.
Her: Hello.
Me: I'm seeing new people today, are you new?
Her: No, I actually started in January.
Me: For real? What...how come I haven't seen you around our, erm..very very very small campus.?
Her: I'm not one to parade around,
Me: Yeah? Okay...where do you live?
Her: I live in Town.
Me: Nice, that means you live alone right?
Her: Something like that, haha...why is that so nice?
Me: 'Cause I'm gonna visit you soon yeah.
Her: Ah, why would you visit me, I don't even know your name.
Me: The name is Nino, and what? Don't act like you don't want me there, or are you insecure about your cooking?
Her: Lol...I'm Mashudu, and I will let you know, I'm a very good cook.
Me: Eggs have never counted as cooking.
Her: No man! I'm talking, gravy, rice, maize meal, you know...stuff like that.
Me: Okay, well look, gimme your digits and I will call you when I come through.
Her: Erm, look, not today, maybe next time when I see you, and that's a maybe.
Me: Haha, suit yourself. Nice meeting you anyway.
Her: Same here.

Haha! Okay, this is no exaggeration by any means, but that approach marked my very first number rejection, I've approached a lot of women since the age of 15, never ever in my life did I fail to get a digit. Haha! 20-year streak gone, f*ck me now, I'm actually amused by it. Never realised that until now.

I think that pulsating feeling you get from your heart beating like crazy before an approach is nice, it gives you an incredible amount of adrenaline but in these 3 approaches, I must admit, there was nothing at all, just a Zen-like calmness...it was strange, my heart was not fluttering at all. Hehe, its kinda nice but I think I miss the edge that little bit of anxiety gives you, but I should enjoy this Zen-ness and put more work in.

I've collected a number of digits now, its time I started corresponding because I'm forgetting to call back and set up dates, which is rendering my hustle pretty useless at the moment.

That's it for now folks, until next time.

Later PlayerZ.

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good evening players.

Been feeling good lately, spreading some love vibes around. Meeting new girls at college, its all good. I've got two dates coming to my place, one, Pumi( Chick from last year) and Rhulani, one is coming on Friday, the other on Saturday. All about closing. ABC.

I won't be able to post for the next 30 days though, I'm going hard. Leaving the internet for 30 days, starting gym...I just gotta pay my R150, I'm working on that. I've been on and off on no PMO, so that's on again. I'm focusing on my poetry again, and...I'm loving women again haha. In terms of women, these 30 days are gonna be dedicated to closing. Approaching is easy, numbers? All the time baby. Closing the deal? Erm..,not so much.

So, I'm micro-focusing on improving my closing ability. There's probably no need to abandon the internet but I think a month away from Facebook, BBM, etc will be good for a brother. It feel so good to be calling women and haha, Smsing em. Its got some romantic nostalgia.

Okay, so many digits, now to close. Expect me like you expect Jesus on the 14th of May.

Later PlayerZ.

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good morning Dons

I actually wrote an update yesterday so I'm surprised to see that it never went trough.

Anyway, my self-imposed hiatus is over. For a month, I wanted to concentrate on closing, unfortunately, its zilch. College has been so hectic, but I refuse to put the blame on that, I could've been more aggressive(Bunk class anyone?)

I've found me lady at college though, a short, caramel girl with an ass to die for. I like her personality too, she's got a quirky sense of humour. We've been together for about 4 weeks. I would have laid as she is down for that but my college time constraints have limited me, but I should be able to finish my program design module next week so I can bunk class and bring her home. Oh, and she has dropped the "I love you" bomb, already.

In other news, I've been writing frequently and I'm satisfied with the progress my writing has made. I'm going to a poetry session this Sunday but not to perform, I probably should start performing again.

I've started gym and all I can say is, curse you guys for not encouraging me to take this sooner hahaha! Its really nice! The first two weeks were hell though, cold weather, swollen limbs and stiff joints, got over that and now I'm enjoying it. I go 6 times a weeks for a about an hour and a half. Hoping to see proper changes in September.

Its been nice to stay away from the internet for a whole month. No Facebook, no Sosuave. My head feels clear and I'm even seriously thinking about closing my FB account, haven't been entertaining it now, it feels so plastic. I also have given up TV, only watch soccer.

I may grow ambivalent feelings about SoSuave from time to time but its always great to come back here.

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey fellas, what's up.

I got good news, after much contemplation, a year of that really and the support of my friends who urged me to do this., I've finally decided to start my very own blog, I think NDJ will agree with me in saying that there is practically no game/DJ/PUA type of blog or site in South Africa, if there are, they must be less than 10..

So yeah, I started it today and I'm still getting around it, getting my feet wet. It is gonna be like a journal but with articles on what I've learned and still continue to learn about women. Here is the site http://illuminatedverse.wordpress.com/

I'm pre-occupied with this damn Program design, I really have to get done with it this week but I'll be sure to post regularly on my blog.

Later PlayerZ.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make it big bro. Your writing is superb. Also, perhaps you can link to HSG and do a guest article for us in the future?