Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Nietzsche: the best self help

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think we beat Hitler and the Nazis by turning the other cheek? Get a clue dude.
That's not the same thing. That was fighting to protect our families, friends, and neighbors, not to mention all the people behind the lines that the Nazis were slaughtering.

Besides, the Nazis were not exactly following God's words either, were they? Christ's teachings set the highest spiritual standard and ideal. If everyone followed them, we would be in a sort of utopia. But they also show that man falls short of God's standard, and that is why everyone is in need of redemption, which is the point.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We need to be very careful to discern whom Jesus was talking to when he made his statements. Many times we assume he was speaking globally when in fact he was specifically addressing his disciples as they were sent out.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
LOL. I've already read the entire New Testament. There is no "strength to be gained" from reading it. It is a manual on how to be a complete doormat. "Turn the other cheek", "If anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well", "blessed are the meek." Yeah, right. No thanks. Christianity has weakened and emasculated men more than any other religion.
I find knowing both heaven and earth makes me stronger rather then weak or supplicating.

I am thus able to peek into the minds of men when I do battle, seek peace, increase my sphere of influence, gain power etc.

The Bible gifts a man more then just a moral compass - it's ultimate gift is compassion, understanding and power.

Compassion or empathy is the ultimate weapon when projecting power or strength or when doing battle. You will know ur enemies won't you, even before the battle starts and that's the key to winning.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The strong, smart, and cunning will always have a heads up against the weak and stupid and as long as people have status, this will ALWAYS be the case.
Then they're not following the word of God. You pivoted from a hypothetical to current reality.

This is like saying that if a chicken had lips, it still couldn't whistle because it will never have lips.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well the tiger is going to see that rabbit and rip its head off. Same with life with humans. The strong, smart, and cunning will always have a heads up against the weak and stupid and as long as people have status, this will ALWAYS be the case.
Well, you're right in that the world is evil and will destroy the ideal. But look at Ghandi and Martin Luther King, two other leaders who preached and used nonviolence. Were they nonviolent because they were "weak and stupid"? Or did their nonviolence come from a place of strength?

And yeah, they were both killed for their efforts, the world destroyed them. If their motivations were self centered, I guess they lost out. But they were seeking something greater and beyond merely their own self interest. Can you call them failures, or "weak and stupid"? They sought an ideal, and preached nonviolence, and were killed by the world, just as Jesus was.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
@zekko rightly pointed out some hard truths

It seems as though the young nowadays don't seek balance and that's why they become fanatical in their new found knowledge after reading a few philosophical books.

You boys should seek and develop in harmonious proportions ur intellect, ur moral - spirituality and physical nature.

That's the way of a superior man.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If they blindly follow the word of god are they truly human and is that even a god they want to worship in the first place? Where is the free will? The essence of being human is the ability to sin and do something “wrong” for someone else.
Good question, but I believe that the ideal scenario would be if every person chose of his own free will to follow the word of God. At least that is how I understand it. Not to follow blindly but to follow in good conscience. I'm sure there's a Bible quote or chapter about someone going through the motions and being called out on it, but I'm no scholar.

Zekko cited two good examples, King and Gandhi. Imagine if everyone thought as they did. The law enforcement of the old South saw the world as eat or be eaten, kind of like you described earlier. Well, what if any of those men in power had chosen the same path as Dr. King? There would have been a lot of lives saved and a lot of anguish avoided. I'll lay dollars to donuts most of those white southerners went to church every Sunday. But they had a choice and they made it. The protesters made their choice too - they sat in non-violence, and although they resisted an injustice, they didn't show hatred toward their adversaries. And they got their a$$es kicked in the short run, but they effected change in the long run. I don't know if I'd have had the inner strength to do what they did. And I don't mean to make this about civil rights, but it (and Gandhi, earlier) is a great example of using tenets of the Bible to push toward that "utopia."

allancc3

Banned
Reaction score
lol Martin Luther King Jr. is a total fraud. He is a known, acknowledged plagiarist and never should have received his Ph.D. since he plagiarized all of it. Also, he was never Martin Luther King Jr. He was born and died Michael King. He never changed his name. He and his associates were also notorious for their wild sex parties. Not exactly an exemplary man of the cloth lol. He was just your typical sex crazed negro, carnival barker con artist.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The idea and strength of non violence is not as simple as you think. Some people are non violent because they can’t be violent. Like the nice guy HAS to be nice because he can’t be a jerk. Then there is the jerk, which is better then the nice guy but still a jerk. Then there is the nice guy with a spine who is the best.

What your asking is trying to remove human insecurity and biases. This is a pipe dream in our lifetime but deffinetly possible in the next 200 years. Especially since we have the internet. We need to expose free thinking and fear exposure. Only cowards and sheep slow mass genocide. However by trying to bend to the opponent isn’t always the best answer. If Winston Churchill bender to hitler we would’ve lost.
I agree that it's not simple. But it's not about your capacity for physical combat. I was thinking more about what was in their hearts and minds. And it's not really about whether they're nice, a jerk, etc. Let's say 10,000 people marched peacefully in Alabama and had no intention of engaging in violence no matter what happened to them. Out of 10,000 people, there were probably a few a$$holes in the crowd, lol. And some nice people, some in between, who knows. For all I know Martin Luther King could have been a prick.

I don't have all the answers, though, so I won't pretend I will. Hitler is a great example of "what should you do." It's a fact that there were men who sat out of WW2 due to their Christian beliefs. Were they wrong not to join the fight to stand up to a man like Hitler? That's a fair question.

allancc3

Banned
Reaction score
Most great men are sex addicts. Think about it. Think of the strongest people you know. They all probably get laid a lot or at least have the potential too. the reason why they are great is because they are highly specialized. Highly sexualized people usually don’t follow rules, which is what makes them great
Michael King wasn't a "great man." He was a con artist. He plagiarized the entirety of his dissertation, he plagiarized his famous "I have a dream" speech and basically was exploited as a puppet by jewish communists the entirety of his short life. If he was a "great man" so was howdie doodie or kermit the frog.

Steel_Neurons

Don Juan
Reaction score
I enjoyed reading Nietzsche; I thought he was interesting.

I wouldn't really use him as a role model, though (not saying anyone is), especially when it comes to women.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
nice subtle jab at me there spaz. You do know passive aggression is a female trait?
Key word was boys.

You weren't the only boy posting in the thread.

And don't get your panties in a twist just because I posted that.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a lot of respect for Martin Luther King. I'm aware he was no saint, and that he did some questionable things. No human is perfect. I don't believe in HB10s either. But IMO that doesn't take away from what he accomplished.

allancc3

Banned
Reaction score
I have a lot of respect for Martin Luther King. I'm aware he was no saint, and that he did some questionable things. No human is perfect. I don't believe in HB10s either. But IMO that doesn't take away from what he accomplished.
That's because you've been gaslighted your entire life and don't know sh1t.

Michael "Muh D1ck" King was a fraud. Total. As in 100%.

1. He was not a christian.

2. He was not a doctor.

3. He plagiarized not only his dissertation but his infamous "I have a dream" speech

4. Michael King WAS a sex fiend, always thinking "muh d1ck" having multiple affairs, orgies and indulged in sex shows.

Indeed, he was a complete and utter fraud as a so-called pastor. The only things he worshiped were pvssy and ass.

So what? Without him there would’ve been greater oppression around the world. Like him or hate him, it is the ripple effect he created.
Michael "Muh D1ck" King was instrumental in promoting the oppression of whites and stripping them of their civil rights: namely, freedom of speech, freedom of assembly, the right to bear arms and any other rights any normal sane person holds dear.

allancc3

Banned
Reaction score
Michael "Muh D1ck" King was a fraud. Total. As in 100%

1. He was not a christian.

2. He was not a doctor.

3. He plagiarized not only his dissertation but his infamous "I have a dream" speech

4. Michael King WAS a sex fiend, always thinking "muh d1ck" having multipl affairs, orgies and indulged in sex shows.

Indeed, he was a complete and utter fraud as a so-called pastor. The only things he worshiped were pvssy and ass.

Reaction score
@zekko rightly pointed out some hard truths

It seems as though the young nowadays don't seek balance and that's why they become fanatical in their new found knowledge after reading a few philosophical books.

You boys should seek and develop in harmonious proportions ur intellect, ur moral - spirituality and physical nature.

That's the way of a superior man.
I'm not fanatical. I also don't blindly agree with everything Nietzsche said. In fact, I disagree with him quite often. However, I've found there are a lot of gold nuggets in his writing, even if you have to pan through dirt to get to them. Before I discovered Nietzsche, I was having panic attacks and a bit of depression. All of that anxiety went away when I started reading Nietzsche. His works fired me up about life again and helped me gain strength and re-assess what I want out of this life. No other books, including the bible, have had such a profound impact on me. My life still is not where I want it, but I am on a much better path since I started reading Nietzsche. I don't claim that he will have that effect on everyone, but he did on me. But I'm not going to argue anymore. The purpose of this thread was to share with other men an author who helped me overcome adversity and gain strength as a man. Y'all can take it or leave it.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not fanatical. I also don't blindly agree with everything Nietzsche said. In fact, I disagree with him quite often. However, I've found there are a lot of gold nuggets in his writing, even if you have to pan through dirt to get to them. Before I discovered Nietzsche, I was having panic attacks and a bit of depression. All of that anxiety went away when I started reading Nietzsche. His works fired me up about life again and helped me gain strength and re-assess what I want out of this life. No other books, including the bible, have had such a profound impact on me. My life still is not where I want it, but I am on a much better path since I started reading Nietzsche. I don't claim that he will have that effect on everyone, but he did on me. But I'm not going to argue anymore. The purpose of this thread was to share with other men an author who helped me overcome adversity and gain strength as a man. Y'all can take it or leave it.
That's good to know.

Seek that balance wherever you can get it from.

allancc3

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not fanatical. I also don't blindly agree with everything Nietzsche said.
You're not fanatical. You're just a useless troll. "Oooh, look how hip and edgy I am! I read Nietzsche!" "And look how cool I am! I criticize Christianity. That means I'm coooooler than you guys." You're a limp wristed beta male.

Reaction score
You're not fanatical. You're just a useless troll. "Oooh, look how hip and edgy I am! I read Nietzsche!" "And look how cool I am! I criticize Christianity. That means I'm coooooler than you guys." You're a limp wristed beta male.
LOL, cry more.