Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Nietzsche: the best self help

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are a few groups of losers who hate Nietzsche: evangelical Christians, SJWs, and hyper-sensitive people who are easily offended and afraid to have their beliefs challenged.
SJWs are going to be upset that you lumped them in with the evangelical Christians. Probably vice versa too.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Matthew 5:39-41 says: "But I tell you not to resist an evil person. If someone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also; if someone wants to sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well; and if someone forces you to go one mile, go with him two...."

This is perfect advice on how to get walked all over and be a pathetic loser.

These are the bible verses my dad used to rationalize being both literally and metaphorically ball-busted by a BPD woman for years without ever leaving. And he's proud of this. It would be laughable to be proud of following such pathetic advice if it weren't so sad. I'm not advocating violence. I'm advocating for standing up for oneself and not just "taking abuse" which is what the New Testament advocates. Try reading Nietzsche. It might do ya some good.
Didn't I repeatedly say I'm not a religious man?

I see strength from plenty of man, even those that has no religions nor even bothered to read Nietzsche.

These are men that has a backbone.

Now its you bringing up bible verses, BPD, ur dad and Nietzsche in a single post.

You repeatedly mentioned meekness, being walked over, doormat, pathetic and I'm sure you'll post more on it.

The thing is, posting these weaknesses is not going to make it magically negate what's been manifesting within you for a long time.

Why don't you talk about what's troubling you and the forum can pitch in ?

Reaction score
Didn't I repeatedly say I'm not a religious man?

I see strength from plenty of man, even those that has no religions nor even bothered to read Nietzsche.

These are men that has a backbone.

Now its you bringing up bible verses, BPD, ur dad and Nietzsche in a single post.

You repeatedly mentioned meekness, being walked over, doormat, pathetic and I'm sure you'll post more on it.

The thing is, posting these weaknesses is not going to make it magically negate what's been manifesting within you for a long time.

Why don't you talk about what's troubling you and the forum can pitch in ?
LMAO. You don't even know me and yet you think "weakness" has been manifesting within me for a long time?

Reaction score
And yet Christians have conquered the entire planet and made it better everywhere we've gone.

Savages of Inca and Maya were sacrificing tens of thousands of their own people every single day to serpent gods and we stopped that.

We stopped the endless bloodletting between Indian savages and made North America the greatest power the world has ever seen.

We brought schools, roads, technology, hospitals, law, morality and civilization in general to sub-saharan africa. These 'people' had never even invented a wheel and had the curious habit of eating one another and sacrificing animals as witchcraft.

Meanwhile, what have the followers of Nietzsche ever accomplished? Let's see. There's Michel Foucault. He went mad and died of AIDS after homosexual gangbangs in San Francisco bathhouses. Before him there was Max Weber. He got married but died a virgin.

And then there's you. A whining emo on a pua board who has to read sh1tty pseudo-philosophical poetry to get through the day without killing yourself. Yeah, what a legacy lol.
I see you've conveniently left out the Spanish Inquisitions where Christians literally burned people alive.

And me, a "whining emo?" That one made me laugh my ass off. Since you don't have the intellectual capacity to grasp Nietzsche, you resort to personal attacks on those who do. A sure sign of a loser lol

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm...I'll allow myself to be influenced by Avengers and later on a nice tight body to keep me warm as I slumber into deep sleep.

Off to the cinema for some highly influential mind boggling cinematic experience!
Stan Lee = great philosopher.

Still, Nietzsche > Butkus.

allancc3

Banned
Reaction score
You'll learn, kid. Well, probably not, but I don't give a sh1t.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Nietzsche is a good read.

He was trying to make people think, deconstruct set societal morals in his time that shackled much of society.

His thoughts on women is mostly accurate.

The problem is some men turn fanatical after digesting his works.

Reaction score
Nietzsche is a good read.

He was trying to make people think, deconstruct set societal morals in his time that shackled much of society.

His thoughts on women is mostly accurate.

The problem is some men turn fanatical after digesting his works.
So you finally admit Nietzsche is a good read. At least we can agree on that

allancc3

Banned
Reaction score
I see you've conveniently left out the Spanish Inquisitions where Christians literally burned people alive.

And me, a "whining emo?" That one made me laugh my ass off. Since you don't have the intellectual capacity to grasp Nietzsche, you resort to personal attacks on those who do. A sure sign of a loser lol
Alpha af. :)

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't say you're meek and a doormat. But following the New Testament IS a recipe for becoming meek and a doormat. In any case, you say Nietzsche contradicts himself, but I'm betting you haven't even read one of Nietzsche's books from cover to cover.
Your take is interesting. I'm a bible-believing and bible-following man and my faith is the very thing that enabled me to become strong, stable and successful.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Christians didn't burn people alive. People who called themselves Christians burned people alive.

allancc3

Banned
Reaction score
The muslims got what they deserved. The spaniards were much too kind, actually.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Fair enough, we can agree to disagree
Careful now.

When a man has trouble with his equilibrium then reading up Nietzsche will turn him into some fanatical follower.

Read up the Bible, there's plenty of strength to be gained and most importantly some sense of peace then read up Nietzsche for a more balance outlook on how he perceived things during his era.

Reaction score
Careful now.

When a man has trouble with his equilibrium then reading up Nietzsche will turn him into some fanatical follower.

Read up the Bible, there's plenty of strength to be gained and most importantly some sense of peace then read up Nietzsche for a more balance outlook on how he perceived things during his era.
LOL. I've already read the entire New Testament. There is no "strength to be gained" from reading it. It is a manual on how to be a complete doormat. "Turn the other cheek", "If anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well", "blessed are the meek." Yeah, right. No thanks. Christianity has weakened and emasculated men more than any other religion.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL. I've already read the entire New Testament. There is no "strength to be gained" from reading it. It is a manual on how to be a complete doormat. "Turn the other cheek", "If anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well", "blessed are the meek." Yeah, right. No thanks.
You're not thinking on a high enough level. That describes an ideal spiritual state. If everyone had this same giving attitude, there would be no war, and earth would be close to being a paradise. But since people don't accept God's word, and think they know better themselves, they destroy the ideal situation.

This is the opposite of the radical Muslim view, where the they want to kill everybody who they doesn't meet their standard. Which is better? Unfortunately, people want to set themselves up as alpha males, so that they can serve themselves, and live from a completely selfish standpoint. In the current world, not too mamy people can live on this high a spiritual level.

Turning the other cheek requires greater strength than most people have, it's not for the faint of heart.

Reaction score
You're not thinking on a high enough level. That describes an ideal spiritual state. If everyone had this same giving attitude, there would be no war, and earth would be close to being a paradise. But since people don't accept God's word, and think they know better themselves, they destroy the ideal situation.

This is the opposite of the radical Muslim view, where the they want to kill everybody who they doesn't meet their standard. Which is better? Unfortunately, people want to set themselves up as alpha males, so that they can serve themselves, and live from a completely selfish standpoint. In the current world, not too mamy people can live on this high a spiritual level.

Turning the other cheek requires greater strength than most people have, it's not for the faint of heart.
Do you think we beat Hitler and the Nazis by turning the other cheek? Get a clue dude.