Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

nicksaiz65 Odyssey

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I Agree with Dr. Nerdlove

Last post of the day.

So I made mistakes that caused me to end up losing 2 women that I should have gotten with. Oops lol

I ended up coming on too strong sexually and scared them off. I had another thread about this, but you need to read each woman and decide how sexual you can get with her. But in general, since I’m not super sexually calibrated, I agree with Dr. Nerdlove. Don’t friendzone yourself, you have to flirt. But at the same time, keep the flirting kind of light until the first date. Then you can gauge it and ramp it up gradually from there. Of course, after you fvck her, you can turn her on and be really sexual through text. Dr. Nerdlove is like my game Spirit Animal so this approach seems to work best for me. On top of that, with every girl I’ve fvcked before, I let the sex blossom organically. I’ll just use Dr. Nerdlove’s Game with a bit more Alpha Male. So I totally agree with his texting book. Other than that, just text relevantly and think about what these females like.

I bought the books Magnetic Messaging and Flirt her Up to help my sexting. I never was good at that. That should be the last of my issues involving texting, though. Now, with Game, I can move onto other more pressing issues. Any extra information that I need on sexting can be found on YouTube and the Internet.

EDIT: One of these days, I’m going to read David DeAngelo’s Double Your Dating. Seems like a good book to me. People have been talking about it since the creation of the DJ Bible too.

Well, I would have bought Magnetic Messaging if they’re website wasn’t so BS. It seems like a very good guide and all the reviews are very positive. I’m just gonna have to transfer some cash to PayPal and buy it that way. Why do so many websites just flat out suck when it comes to taking credit card payment?

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Magnetic Messaging
I took a quick read through this book and it’s pretty good. My text game has definitely improved now, I think it’s at the point where I could pull people without worrying if my text game is screwing things up.

I would always ask the question “how much should I text her?” And the best answer is: Don’t even worry about it. There’s not really a concrete answer, although every other day shouldn’t be too much. Just don’t overdo your messages. Do what you feel like, although keep in mind that too much texting lowers attraction.

I’m gonna be looking at these flirting examples too, this should help me out quite a bit.

Learning Basic Social Skills: The Party Date

Apparently bringing girls that you like to parties and then fvcking them after the fact is indeed a thing. I was never a huge party person, but if I’m gonna be a great Don Juan then I will have to learn. It’s funny cause that was one of the first pieces I got on this forum: invite her to a party and then fvck the hell out of her.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting Mogged?

Well I’ll be doing a party date tonight, so hopefully it goes well. If the girl comes out then great, if not, I’ll have a good time regardless.

If I’m going to be doing stuff like this, then the key is that I don’t get mogged by ******* thugmaxxxers. Because parties are their natural environment. To an introvert like me, not so much. The only way to protect against that is to gym max, wave max, money max, all the stuff that I’m supposed to be doing anyways. So yeah. I’ll let y’all know how the party goes. I really need to listen to more thug music because I feel so out of the loop sometimes at these parties.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Proactivity and Financial Responsibility

Just wanted to put a quick thought that I had in here. Two things that I need to do to make my life better are being more proactive and financially responsible.

A successful friend told me that if you can’t live very comfortably of 100K a year then you’re pretty much an idiot lol. And yeah, I’d say that’s true. Six figures seems like a good realistic goal.

And I just need to be more proactive in general instead of waiting for things to be handed to me. Both in my social life and in my professional life.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nicksaiz65 Odyssey Anniversary

Whoa guys! It’s officially been one year since I started this journal. I really have come a long way.

As for my dreams, I’d say I made decent progress. I definitely could have done better.

In terms of women, I got rejected more than I ever have in my life this year. I’ve also had more sex than I ever have in my life. I came off an 8 month dry spell to getting laid every single week. By the same girl, but hey that’s more than I had before lol.

I need to buy a 3DS so that I can decompress a bit. Ironically, this may help me get better grades.

So I really need to focus on my dreams this next year. I didn’t put enough focus on them, I was just drifting through life and kinda not on my shyt. But I’m gonna keep this journal going for at least another year, it’ll be updated weekly. The absolute number one priority is for me to chase my dreams to be a DJ. One new one that isn’t professional is to get posted on TopWavers lol. Like Pook said, I have to construct my tower and live life!!!!

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perfect is Boring: Late Bloomer

Just a couple things that I want to work on for the second year of my journal. The first being the fact that I beat myself up for being a Late Bloomer. It’s not a huge deal because so many PUAs, like Richard la Ruina got a late start on life and eventually became really successful and passed everyone else up. Looks like I’m the same way.

Instead of spending money on video games, it’d probably be better to save that money for school/a car, something that’s actually an investment. I’m gonna be like Scooby, I won’t spend my money unless I absolutely need to. I should spend all my time chasing my dreams. Or I could even just be reading to become smarter and get an edge on people in the world. When I need to decompress, I can make beats. I’m always complaining about never making tracks, so I need to get on that. It’s very relaxing, it can get me hoes, and I want to monetize my beat making one of these days when I’m successful. If my engineering aspirations fail due to my negligence, I can fall back and be a great musician. My music will always be there for me.

The second being that I’m really understanding Pook’s “Perfect is Boring.” It applies to both my professional and love life. Of course I need to be great, but to be flawed and human is beautiful!!!

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cold Approach 24 & Logical Being

I totally forgot I did an Approach at the party. Really cute short girl, and we happen to live in the same hall. I’m just Snapping her a bit now and we’ll see how that goes. She actually complimented me on my waves which is great lol. Since school’s about to get out, I’m trying to have a coffee date with her before I leave.

I was always super insecure about not being able to grow a beard. But like my mentor said, “I’ve got my beard, you’ve got your 360 Waves.” As long as I keep brushing and get my waves deep, my SMV will be high and it won’t even matter that I don’t have a beard. What does it matter if I don’t have a beard if I’m a freaking Wave God??? Plus I’d definitely get flaked on less too.

Working out both logistics and grades. I most definitely need to do that this week because I’ve been BSing.

Need to get my computer back to make beats, and dance.

Dr. Nerdlove said that every other day isn’t too much for texting when you’re trying to build up that rapport.

I really am a logical being. I can’t do anything if it’s not planned out and in steps like a computer program. So I’m gonna keep that in mind while I attack my life from here on out.

While I’m a lot happier than I was at the start of this journey, I still have a long way to go. I’m just gonna keep chasing my dreams for a year straight, and on the two year anniversary I’ll see how happy I am with myself and my life position.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Back in the Gym and Todd V Dating

I’m finally squatting again on StrongLifts 5x5. And I have to say, it feels great. I forgot how invigorating working out with free weights is.

Fitness is gonna be the key to breaking my Dating Life Plateaus. Until I can Squat 225 for 5x5, and run a 5K, I have absolutely no right to complain about women or dating. In the meantime, I’m gonna work on my professional life and study Game religiously in my downtime so that I don’t make any more stupid mistakes.

I really don’t even care about people anymore. Not that I won’t socialize. But at this point, all I care about is becoming ripped, wavy, and successful.

Todd V Dating and Dr. Nerdlove: Text like a PUA
I’m gonna mix some RSD/Todd V Dating in with my Texting Strategy. I like Dr. Nerdlove’s overall plan, and Magnetic Messaging was definitely helpful too. I’ll read it more in depth when I actually get a chance. The thing I love about Todd’s System is you can tell exactly where you are and when you need to ask her out.

The Four Categories of Text Are:
1.) Silence
2.) **** Test
3.) Logical/Platonic
4.) Positive

Of course, when it’s positive you need to ask her out. When there’s silence, you “Ping value into the void” like RSDJeffy talks about.

One thing that I didn’t realize. Young girls these days love FaceTime. So when you’re getting texts that require long detailed answers, you may as well call or FaceTime her.

Professional Life
Well, school semester’s almost out. I’ll try to attend a developer meetup or two over break. MeetUp is looking like the best option to find them. I’ll keep looking into that.

Also still working to pass at least a few classes and make sure my grades are worth a shyt this semester.

Good Motivation: If you ate today, you need to work today.
Reading does indeed make you smarter and more interesting. I’ll keep it up.
I’ll use Dr. Nerdlove’s stuff to clean up my idiosyncrasies, but I very much need to be an Alpha Male

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Red Pilled Computer Science Epiphany

Okay, I know I said that I’d only update this journal once a week, but I had some epiphanies regarding my job and career that I just had to post in here.

The semester’s over. It’s looking like I’m gonna graduate in 5.5 years total. Including the summer semesters, if I apply myself, I should have time to re-take classes that I screwed up in. That’s 6 semesters total to work with. Plenty of time, that’s 3 years of college. I realized that as long as I have a 3+ and good leadership on my resume, along with projects and work experience, I’ll get a job for sure. So it’s not over at all, I can still have my perfect life! Of course this is gonna be really tough, but I have video games and classical music to cope so it’s okay! I’ll be able to work hard and improve my career aspirations.

I realized that had I known what I know now and if I had applied myself since I was a kid, I could’ve gotten a full ride to college like some of my friends did. I’ve been such a financial burden to my parents. This is why I absolutely have to become rich, which it’s very possible to do. I’ll pay my parents back and then some for all the mistakes that I’ve made in my life once I get out of debt.

I always wondered why we do this school BS to ourselves. Well, I watched a video on it and now I get it. It’s for Money. Don Juans are always trying to max out their LMS. So by doing the school stuff that I hate, I’m indirectly improving myself as a Don Juan, which is the ultimate goal.

Grad school is a complete waste of time and money for me. All I want to do is be a software developer, maybe CyberSecurity depending on how next semester goes. All Grad School would do is put me further in debt, I can learn coding from the internet and stacks of books.

Taking as many classes as I need to is gonna require copious amounts of money. And for the record, I think it’s more important to save for classes than a car. So I’m gonna have to be very frugal. Of course, I still need to buy video games cause that’s cope so I don’t end up killing myself over the stress. For instance, I’m gonna Cut back on the wardrobe. I’ll have a very basic bastard style. A lot of clothes from Walmart too. I’ll have 4 pairs of shoes, outside of lifting shoes and running shoes.
One black, one white, one brown, and one pair of boots. Just like Richard la Ruina said. Then I’ll have my dress shoes too and that’ll be all I need.

Part of being rich will be monetizing both aspects of my music. And I’m done buying stupid crap like weed and excessive alcohol. Waste of time unless I’m doing it socially.

I need to get a job when I get back home. Maybe I could use my violin and arranging skills to get a job at a church? I’ll look into it.

But yeah guys, I just had to get these thoughts onto paper. These are pretty much game changers. Now I need to get back to practicing for my gig this morning. I swear I will be successful as a great violinist.

EDIT: This monologue makes me think. What’s even the point of flexing? I feel like it’s just some stupid thing that dumb rappers do because they’re insecure. Why not just live somewhat humbly, be frugal, and actually have money instead of stunting and losing it? I was thinking because everyone is talking about buying these big gigantic houses. And I really don’t even need all that, honestly. A one story would be fine for me, maybe two if I have kids. And I don’t need some super expensive sports car either. Why not actually be rich and save your money instead of just looking rich?

Last edited:

longtail

Banned
Reaction score
EDIT: This monologue makes me think. What’s even the point of flexing? I feel like it’s just some stupid thing that dumb rappers do because they’re insecure.
If you were attending a real college or university instead of slogging your way through a mickey mouse pseudo-college filled with ex and soon to be convicts, you wouldn't be inclined to be asking yourself such moronic questions.

As I've said before, no one can help you because you refuse to remove yourself from the sh1thole environment you put yourself into.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you were attending a real college or university instead of slogging your way through a mickey mouse pseudo-college filled with ex and soon to be convicts, you wouldn't be inclined to be asking yourself such moronic questions.

As I've said before, no one can help you because you refuse to remove yourself from the sh1thole environment you put yourself into.
Come on man... I’ve said a million times that I’m studying Computer Science and Music at an accredited university. The problem is the people, not the location. Because of mumble raps popularity, you’ll always have a bunch of wannabe thugs. I’d say 80% of the people at the college aren’t like that, but the people I hang out with are. Do I like it? No. Do women, especially black women love it? Yes. I’m not saying I’m going to thugmaxx, but I gotta roll with the punches. I don’t think the situation would change no matter where I went. I’m pretty sure 48 Laws of Power says something like “think as you please, but blend in with everyone else.”

And as for the flexing stuff, I’m trying to enlighten myself and break the paradigms that this mumble rap puts on you. Having no money management being one of those. Of course, if I don’t dress decently I’ll have no chance of pulling women. But I can do that cheaply.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pouring out my Emotions

Man. Y’all, I went to a graduation today, and it just had me in my feelings.

Both of my best friends graduated today. But you know what? I’m gonna have to support myself with the help of you Sosuavers and socializing with other people/ self improvement. I’ve got to make sure I’m going out with people and working on my goals. I swear I’ll graduate in 5.5 years. I kinda feel pathetic for not graduating yet. But you know what? If I become a Don Juan, I can rise to the top.

I’ve gotta keep studying and practicing game. Other than that I should be ok. I really need to improve my SMV and work on my money.

Sorry for the drunk rant guys. I’m just not very happy with myself at the moment. But I know if I work on myself and my self esteem, and pray and dance, it’ll be all ok. I’m gonna do this and be the ultimate Don Juan, even if my best friends are graduating. I’ll learn the ultimate game and pray too.

Even if I’ve been friendzoned a million times, and I’ve failed in everything in life, I’m gonna go hard for another year and see how it goes. Even socially. No matter what. You guys are gonna have to help me though because I’m naturally a loser and I have to fight it haha

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you bro. I’m just so scared since I’m losing both of my best friends next semester. My grades too
Looking back on this, the best thing for me to do is to make use of my social circles, Cold Approach, and focus on school. If I do all that, I’ll have friends to hang out with, good grades, parties and cold approaches. It’ll be a bit of a slog, but with this website I know that I can have a good life. I can’t be scared approaching this next semester if I expect to win. I also need to master the ability to be alone and work on the fundamentals. That will make me happy as a DJ and in life

Last edited:

Papa_smu

Banned
Reaction score
Looking back on this, the best thing for me to do is to make use of my social circles, Cold Approach, and focus on school. If I do all that, I’ll have friends to hang out with, good grades, parties and cold approaches. It’ll be a bit of a slog, but with this website I know that I can have a good life. I can’t be scared approaching this next semester if I expect to win. I also need to master the ability to be alone and work on the fundamentals. That will make me happy as a DJ and in life
Focus on networking with potential employers or business owners. They're the ones who are going to build you up both materially and socially.

Everything else will just be easy after that

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Focus on networking with potential employers or business owners. They're the ones who are going to build you up both materially and socially.

Everything else will just be easy after that
For sure. I’ve been doing some research on developer meetups. I couldn’t find any big official ones but it’s looking like Meetup.com is gonna be my best bet

Papa_smu

Banned
Reaction score
Doesn't need to be anything large. A small group is just as good. Also, make sure to reach out to employers on linkedin or email. Hell, I would even knock on the door of their business.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How Relaxing Made Me More Productive

I’ve got a big FR for you guys to type. But I’ve been busy, so I’ll give you guys a quick update before I go to work.

I bought a 3DS the other day. I’ve been using it to unwind every day. Since I’ve been doing that, I’ve been more productive than ever. I wake up ready to work. On top of that, I have no excuse to be depressed if I have fun video games. So relaxing more actually made me work harder and be more professional!

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't need to be anything large. A small group is just as good. Also, make sure to reach out to employers on linkedin or email. Hell, I would even knock on the door of their business.
I really need to do a LinkedIn. People have been telling me about that for years lol.

I’m 100% confident I can be a great violinist but a programmer idk haha. I just haven’t had my priorities straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.