nicksaiz65 Odyssey

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You all tell me.
The only way to get better is to try. Fail first. Fail again. Fail less than before. Succeed.

You know what'd be a good way for me to get involved and meet some new women?
Good idea, but you probably need less distractions based on our convo.
As for this friendzone bullsh*t that I've been going on about for ages...
It really doesn't need to make it as complicated as we've made it out to be. Just hang out with people you enjoy hanging out with. The problem is perhaps hanging out with girls only. Especially if they're just your friends. Recently I invited a bunch of people to take a trip to the farmer's market. All the guys flaked. They were 'sick/busy', idk whatever. So I end up going with 5 girls. I had fun, but I felt weird about being there alone with them. I had already tried to kiss/number close two of them but they were cool enough that we decided to be friends. So I invited them. The guys not being there though.. I thought maybe this says something about my ability to lead other men, something we've talked a lot about recently on the forum. But this one instance alone isn't enough to definitively say that's the problem. Girls like the farmer's market. Guys.. maybe not as much. Plus these are all new people that I had met within 2 weeks before going. Anyways, it's not a huge deal. Just have fun. Be a leader in groups you join/create. It's not about getting a bang all the time.
I just didn't really know how to handle myself.
Why were you alone at a social event?

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls like assh0les, after all.
Girls don't like assh*les. They like men with a spine. Men who will say and do what they want regardless of how it may affect their chances with the girl. It just so happens that assh*oles fit the bill.