Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Nick Jonas 25 gets engaged to 35 yr old Priyanka Chopra

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is where the future is headed. Older women going after younger males. Young Beta males settling with women who are way past the wall.
Where was Deezdbruh to talk some sense into this man. The idea of women hitting a “wall” is over. They have more options you will ever have.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For every example, there is an equal and opposite example...

https://www.metro.us/entertainment/celebrities/liam-payne-dating-rumors

British 'pop star' knocks up another aging 'pop star'. Now banging a woman half her age, a month after breaking up.

Looking at popular culture as exemplary of life in general is the same as watching the movies and reading fairy tales. It's not reality.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is where the future is headed. Older women going after younger males. Young Beta males settling with women who are way past the wall.
Where was Deezdbruh to talk some sense into this man. The idea of women hitting a “wall” is over. They have more options you will ever have.
Its scary. I saw the Alex Jones ban camp. Molyneux nearly banned.

Any nuanced points and doxed, its game over unless entrepreneur.

Fellas need to be a modern day Batman up in this ***** esp if in corporate but, I digress.
________

Its the tip of the iceberg fellas. I said this about the Royal wedding. Its this push for cratered SMV getting the ring after dedicating her best year's to booty call.

Screaming misogyny isn't an argument.

Fellas, checkout the RMG (red man group). Rollo is on, Richard cooper, and a series of TRP fellas.

I cannot stress it enough.

I intake content from everywhere be it Jordan Peterson, TRP Rollo tomassi, Elliott Hulse, Alex Jones, David Deida, Anthony Robbins, TFM, MGTOW, stardust, RBK, etc...

I adapt accordingly. Freely thinking, seeking self knowledge, exploring consciousness, meditation, yoga, lift, get deezed, go get baeeeees but, pursue top form SMV, live the dream. Purpose> women & & & world!

IMHO, this is evolution. This is adapt, improvise, overcome.

We may clash, we may fight or butt heads. Its men. Its testosterone. Its in our nature fellas. Its moreover important we take this plunge, push each other, and pursue the next level of masculinity. Enough of the girlie men, soy boys, male feminist who cannot compete, etc

I think man is lost. Absentee fathers and or beta cuck father. Not sure which is worst.

Beibz is engaged. Who would have thought, 1/4 billion Justin biebz is engaged.

Someone save him from himself.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guess she wanted cake by the ocean

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For every example, there is an equal and opposite example...

https://www.metro.us/entertainment/celebrities/liam-payne-dating-rumors

British 'pop star' knocks up another aging 'pop star'. Now banging a woman half her age, a month after breaking up.

Looking at popular culture as exemplary of life in general is the same as watching the movies and reading fairy tales. It's not reality.

Agreed but its becoming normalized as is Hollywood pushing cuckoldry.

Man is either awake or asleep at the wheel

Man will pay. He will unplug or pay the price of following the beaten path. Its not without consequence.

Ironically enough, so is taking the red pill. Doing pickup, hitting on babe's, out getting baeeeees.

There's a reason why the golden standard is to not pursue at work nor discuss our lifestyle to even men, blue pill provider man. Its only a matter of time. Its gonna kick back and blow up.

Despite my piece of advice, lifestyle, years of cold approach, I cannot mitigate marriage common law fallout that leads to divorce rape or child support rape.

I simply don't bang with older women.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there will always be more examples of men dating younger women than the opposite.
That said, Nick should be able to date whoever he wants.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Its the tip of the iceberg fellas. I said this about the Royal wedding. Its this push for cratered SMV getting the ring after dedicating her best year's to booty call.

Beibz is engaged. Who would have thought, 1/4 billion Justin biebz is engaged.
I agree. Yet;

Prince Harry, 6’2, 33 years. worth $100M US
Justin Bieber, 5’10, 24 years, worth $265 US

Combined net worth $365US, were DESPERATE to put a ring on cratered SMV as FAST as possible. They don’t care about cratered SMV, yet we should?

A

AJ84

690E5669-BDB2-4F38-B48D-E6B57841041B.jpeg
Yeah she totally hit the wall. Who wants a cratered wife who looks like that. Blah, gross...... :/ keep dating those 20yr old Victoria Secret models that are blowing up your phones guys....