Nice @$$

Lil Magic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nassau, Bahamas/ presently, Collegevill Minnesota
Since school's opened i've been doing an experiment to she wat the response of random girls if I just came up to them and told them they have a nice booty.So far, would you believe ive only been hit twice, and jokingly? You guys who are scared to talk to girls need to try this. After about a week of doing this you get used to doing it and it comes of as humorous a lot of the times. The girls will also be surprised that a guy had the balls to actually do something like that, giving you a little air of confidence. The result from this has been pretty positive, some of these girls never talked to me with actual convos until after this. Go on and try it.

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why would a girl be offended if you complemented her ass?
i don't get why she'd get angry in the first place.

Heart Break Kid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why I dislike openers and guys who think you need to use them. It doesn't matter what you say as long as you convey it properly. Oh and good work! :)

tigerkick

Don Juan
Reaction score
make sure the girls bf is not around.. cause they would beat the f**k out of you. :D

Rash

Don Juan
Reaction score
its very good I always do it but I compliment their boobs, you will be surprised how fast u will be removed from the safe zone and they will talk to u differently from the other guys around!