Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Nice Vehicles

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For those that own high end vehicles(5 Series BMW's, E-Class Mercedes, Newer Corvettes, Etc) has that ever made a difference in attracting females?

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It helped my confidence when I upgraded once from a worn out Honda to a nice truck. But, it was hollow confidence. Take that for what it's worth.

I would say overall, you would certainly be able to attract more chickenhead girls when you are rolling in a nice vehicle. But with the right confidence, a drunken bum can attract more girls and he likely doesn't have a car.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For those that own high end vehicles(5 Series BMW's, E-Class Mercedes, Newer Corvettes, Etc) has that ever made a difference in attracting females?
It will help attract gold diggers.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've owned motorcycles and nice cars, my experience was they were always impressed by the car but that motorcycle generated tingles.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have always owned nice cars. It will definitely help you get the girl, but you need to have some game. You can't depend on your car to do everything. I have noticed that nice cars help get younger girls more then older ones. It will attract more gold diggers, but if your only trying to smash, then who cares...

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't feel like it makes a difference. You don't really meet women in your car any more, I feel like it is a bit old school thinking. If a woman asks me what I drive, she is out. I drive a 2005 Toyota 4Runner, and will keep it till the wheels fall off.

Although, I live in the Bay Area, so all of the cars you mentioned wouldn't be considered squat here. It would only make a difference here if your driving a maserati, ferrari, tesla, or lambo, mercedes AMG, or something else in the 100k+ range

Billtx49

Reaction score
The sporty body styles definitely help more with initial interest and attraction. Gets you noticed more even in routine everyday life. Still works with my old Saturn Sky. Worked with my Harley also.
The vehicle needs to blend well with your personality and lifestyle though.
Side note- Always have a good opener ready if a woman comments on your car, whatever it is…

Last edited:

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last edited:

Billtx49

Reaction score
That being said, I read an article a while back that women are most turned on by black pickup trucks. I don't know if that's accurate though.
I have always found it's usually high T, dominant, or country upbringing type women that go for the trucks. The color is subjective.

Last edited:

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could be. I drive a full-sized late model pickup and yet again the only people who compliment me on it are other guys.

Billtx49

Reaction score
It might depend on whether she's trying to open you with a vehicle comment (not a compliment). Only a blatantly forward and hot for you girl would say- I really like your car! That comment usually comes later after she's been in it a few times.

I was at a small store I frequent regularly the other day in my Sky. Hot cashier said- I see you brought my car back today. My reply- It moves really fast and hot, are you sure you can handle it? I took the convo from there.

The right car gets you noticed, can help create initial interest, and be an opener in and of itself for you.
Women like sporty and/or flashy. The unusual piques their interest level and sets you apart from most other men.

Last edited:

WanderingMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had one luxury car, and, from what I can recall, at the time, it helped my out absolutely zilch. Really, like Zero. I was somewhat struggling at the time with women, but doing well professionally, got the car because I liked it and could easily afford it.

It might be able to open a door or two or peak some interest but it's not going to the work for you.

blind_one

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A $500 motorcycle will get you just as much pvssy as a $50K sports car, if not more.
I've owned motorcycles and nice cars, my experience was they were always impressed by the car but that motorcycle generated tingles.
This. I mean I got that bike because it does not consume dubious amounts of gas, looks good to me and should be practical @ getting to and out of work during rush hour. BONUS POINTS if I could do 50-80 mile trips around my hometown.

And then even before I start riding it I start to get hit on by random chicks.... Seems like musician syndrome.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women care more about if your vehicle is clean and functional than what it is. They want to know if it can get the two of you to the destination.

I drive a 5 year old fully loaded economy car with leather interior that is paid off. I get plenty of compliments on it from women, moreso for its interior cleanliness and overall condition. It doesn't get you women per say.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have always found it's usually high T, dominant, or country upbringing type women that go for the trucks. The color is subjective.
I'm a truck advocate. It's not what the girls "go for". It's what it says about you. I think a truck sends the message that you are a masculine man more than a car sends that message. It's kind of like Bible Belt and howiestern talking about the motorcycles, the motorcycle sends a certain message.

I was out with a girl in the snow once, and I had a truck at the time. The truck didn't want to go up this small hill in the snow, so I threw it in four wheel drive, and it powered right up. In response, the girl said "I think I just came". I always thought that was funny.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I currently drive a Subaru Outback and have the requisite SJW, music, and travel bumper stickers plastered in back.

As Zekko hints it completes the package. If the woman likes her men left-leaning, intellectual (or appearing as such), and outdoorsy an Outback may put you over the top. This constant seems to hold true for other types as well.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that the car completes the package. It doesn't make the man.

Caveat - I have never owned an expensive car. In fact, I've only owned a car for 1.5 years of my life.

I did go to a private high school, and knew a lot of guys with nice cars. One guy drove a BMW and a Mercedes. His house was huge. But he also had natural built-in game. Maybe because he was rich - who knows.

But there were plenty of guys with money and nice cars that didn't know squat.

It's like a nice suit, watch, haircut, whatever....sooner or later, you have to open your mouth.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your bearing and personality can easily offset driving a low-end car. It's all about cleanliness (barring the gold diggers, of course).

Women think that you will treat them the same way you treat your car. Keep it clean and smelling good, and you'll have no problems even if it's an economy car.