Nice tip for all the fellas

mahoney

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ha i slept with my best (female) friend before

i dont actually think thats what the friendzone is btw. plenty of people sleep with their friends (real actual proper friends) from time to time - its a low key way of something happening, that if both parties are chill is pretty good (as long as it doesn't change the dynamic)

the "friendzone" isn't with your actual good friends (who see you as you really are, at your best, natural funny easy organic) - its with people you dont really know yet where you try and act supplicating, like a weird version of what you think "a nice person is" - stilted, boring, dull - ie not how you are with your actual friends

girls dont put you in this zone, you do it yourself by acting this unnatural way. you're not friends with these people and the reason you have no chance with them isn't because your are 'friends' (youre not) - its because you are being deathly boring and dull

with girls you are real actual friends with its not really that hard for something physical to happen with, but only if you are chill about it, not looking for it, can take it or leave it - or more importantly thats not the reason you are friends with them (or they you)

the "friendzone" should be renamed the puppyzone - its more accurate and also describes your own behavior when in this zone (which friendzone really doesnt!)

Last edited: