Nice Shoes!

xz1b|t

Reaction score
Hey man, I also got Adidas Tuscany good year shoes, cost me AUS $199, but I have gotten a compliment from the hottest chick I have ever known about em and from a few other girls, they may be expensive but they are well worth it!

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eh, I have three pairs of shoes in my rotation. My ratty ass 5 year old Vans, my new pair of Lugz leather sneakers, and a pair of nice Lugz boots. I usually only wear the boots when I go out on a date or have an interview. The other two pairs get rotated as I feel like it.

Never gotten any compliments on shoes except from a friend who has the same pair of boots.

kiko

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nike First Touch rubber soles. Ive gotten a few compliments but theres always one girl which notices them.
Girls notice shoes more than anything else coz their such maniacs over them.

Alen-Delon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My New B's always get notice especially the new 2001 ones theyr 250 a pair. I met a hottie who was wearing same B;s 991 as me and she acctualy made a mention about us having same kind of shoes. i daped that azz

Valdez

Don Juan
Reaction score
Little things such as watches, nice shoes, or even a tattoo are great for opening up conversations and give you the "go head" from girls to try to charm them. As for me I get all sorts of questions from girls such as "how long have you had your ears peirced" (I wear diamond studs) or "Are you catholic?" (referring to my white gold necklace and cross charm) to which I reply "Well this is my peace with God, I used to get in all flavors of trouble". As for shoes I mainly stick to Steve Maddens now. I wear some super nice dressy ones to work with my slacks, and I wear some nice brown casual shoes when not at work. Also, I have a very nice $400 watch and I'm always the first person people ask when wanting to know the time...even if there is another guy with some normal watch on.

These are the casual SM's I'm rockin right now http://204.215.197.33/PRODUCT_IMAGES_MENS/ROLOO228.jpg

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
as i was sitting in the barber shop waiting for my son to be "next" , a man brings in his son.
they are very snooty and the first thing i noticed was he had on a pair of very nice dress shoes that were extra polished and didnt look like he ever got dirty at all .
before he even spoke to me, i already assumed that he was a perfectionist based on the condition of his overly polished shoes that i could see my reflection in across the room.
then i imagined he probally had a hard time with people and especially with his wife because he was too much of a perfectionist.
next thing i know, hes telling us that he is divorced.

who would have thunk it?

NEVER over polish your shoes...

KillingTime

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive just got some dark brown skechers leather boots, i clean and condition them weekly and keep them looking nice but I don't know if im up to buying all these crazy expensive shoes.... if I only needed one pair then yes but I need like two or three and like it or not they tend to get scuffed up pretty fast (especially since I drive a stick and with all the moving around my feet do they tend to scrape against the pedals)
These are the only shoes I have right now (except for my nasty gym shoes) since I just started working on my look.... I just used to wear some ugly black sneakers with baggy, torn up wal-mart jeans lol, what a slob.
I still need some nice sneakers, black boots and black dress shoes, maybe even some lighter brown shoes.... that's four more pairs and at $100 or so each it's just way out of my college budget ya know?

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by KillingTime
I still need some nice sneakers, black boots and black dress shoes, maybe even some lighter brown shoes.... that's four more pairs and at $100 or so each it's just way out of my college budget ya know?
Heh, college budgets are a joke. Just have a pair that is nice enough.

Though I've found in college most girls are very open to meeting new people anywhere. I'd say if your game is tight and you have shoes ON you're ok :)

white cloud 8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
on a side note: I just purchased a pair of 'Pony M-100s', yo that s*** is tight!