Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

NFL Thread

[S]alvatore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright let's get this sh!t started. The season starts in less than a week, what team do you follow and what are your predictions as regards to the Superbowl/Divisional winners?

I follow Chicago and I think we have a decent chance this year. If our offense can improve we will be unstoppable. The defense is the best in the league, and if Devin Hester keeps returning punts like he did in the preseason that will make things easier for us, and harder for the other teams. And I can't wait to see Favre get the sh!t knocked out of him when we play Green Bay next week.

Discuss

CCKazi007

Banned
Reaction score
I live in MA so I'm a big fan of Pats! they drafted and aquired new players who are amazing. Good kicker, backupQB and running back and all injured players are back so they'll def. make the playoffs I'm guessing it'll be Patriots vs. Colts or Steelers in the superbowl. :cheer:

BTW Tavii go f*ck yourself if you don't follow American football just STFU don't try to ruin the thread. Your probably skinny nerd who got picked on by football jocks in HS or some European who thinks soccer is better. Did you know that there's actually AMERICAN FOOTBALL in EUROPE? soccer is g*y u kick around b*lls and chase after it for 1 hour. Noone scores either what's the point? They pretend to trip so they can get a red or yellow *****!American football is so much better to watch btw rugby isn't tougher than football! There's padding in American football because without it ppl would DIE.

Taviii

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CCKazi007 said:
BTW Tavii go f*ck yourself if you don't follow American football just STFU don't try to ruin the thread. Your probably skinny nerd who got picked on by football jocks in HS or some European who thinks soccer is better. Did you know that there's actually AMERICAN FOOTBALL in EUROPE? soccer is g*y u kick around b*lls and chase after it for 1 hour. Noone scores either what's the point? They pretend to trip so they can get a red or yellow *****!American football is so much better to watch btw rugby isn't tougher than football! There's padding in American football because without it ppl would DIE.
:crackup: jerk off, you'll chill :crackup:

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go Buccs!

the Pats have better play better than last season if they intend to rise again.

I think the seahawks might get far again. The steelers aren't gonna win, hopefully.

Stud

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pittsburgh Steelers, back to back Superbowl champions.

Thread closed.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh dear. I'm a Packers fan. Not afraid to admit it, despite the 4-12 season last year. I've heard about everything you can throw at me. Injuries, Favre, Defense, etc.

I'm predicting about 6-7 wins this year.

Bears win the NFC North

Superbowl?

Colts and who knows.

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Football is much more fun when you're betting on it

doctoroxygen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seahawks, despite the Panthers being the best in the NFC, and Colts. Seahawks have an easier schedule, and will get home-field advantage and will play the Panthers in the NFC Championship Game and Qwest Field will win it for them. Also, the addition of Julian Peterson to the already strong linebacking corps is a good thing for Seattle.

Taviii, what sucks about football?

tipsy_619

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its a conspiracy!

They shot Steve Foley 3 times in front of his own home...
Damn SDPD?!?

Chargers>Colts.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
doctoroxygen said:
Seahawks, despite the Panthers being the best in the NFC, and Colts. Seahawks have an easier schedule, and will get home-field advantage and will play the Panthers in the NFC Championship Game and Qwest Field will win it for them. Also, the addition of Julian Peterson to the already strong linebacking corps is a good thing for Seattle.

Taviii, what sucks about football?
I've been a Seahawks fan since the Largent days of the 80's. I too believe that Seattle will go far this year because of the great schedule.

On a side note, one of my roommates in film school is Julian Petersons' younger brother Dion. Julian came by to visit from DC one weekend to pickup Dion and was a real classy fellow. Glad he made it up the coast where he'll be appreciated.

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even though I live in New Zealand, it's the Dolphins all the way baby. We've got a good chance, a very good chance at taking over the Pats this year. In saying that though, Daunte is going to have to click with Chris Chambers big time, our O-line has gotta patch up it's leaks, and our secondary needs to do more than stand around.

I hear a lot of Bears talk in this thead. No. Division champs on the basis of their god-like defense, but you need to score points to win matches. Brian Griese will have the starting QB job by mid-season, Rex Grossman just doesn't cut it. Then they need to decide on who is going to start at Tailback. I do believe Thomas Jones is the man for it, he proved it with 1,300 yards last year, but Cedric Benson is a first round pick, and they have invested a lot in him. Hopefully their ignorance and will to get the most of out Benson doesn't lead them to starting an average Tailback.

Superbowl? Colts probably..and who knows after that. The Colts won't screw up like last year, blowing a perfect opportunity to take it all the way is something this quality team won't do again. Look for Joseph Addai to be a star, even with Dominic Rhodes niping on his heels. Peyton is so good, and he's got studs catching his passes constantly.

Look out for the panthers though. This is Jake Delhommes year. Good D, solid running game, and a bonafide stud in Steve Smith on the outside. Not many people can make double teams look uneffective like he can.

Either way, should be a cracker of a season.

doctoroxygen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: the Dolphins: Don't forget Ronnie Brown. He's gonna be a really good RB for a long time.

Re: the Panthers: the reason I picked them is because they added Keyshawn. In last year's NFC Championship Game, with their hundredth-string RB in, the offense consisted of "get the ball to Steve Smith," who the 'Hawks could afford to triple team at that point. With Keyshawn on the other side now, nobody's gonna have that luxury. That's going to make the Panthers awful hard.

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
doctoroxygen said:
Re: the Dolphins: Don't forget Ronnie Brown. He's gonna be a really good RB for a long time.

Re: the Panthers: the reason I picked them is because they added Keyshawn. In last year's NFC Championship Game, with their hundredth-string RB in, the offense consisted of "get the ball to Steve Smith," who the 'Hawks could afford to triple team at that point. With Keyshawn on the other side now, nobody's gonna have that luxury. That's going to make the Panthers awful hard.
Bingo. Ronnie Brown is a stud waiting to happen. First thought with Ricky Williams gone that is was gonna be a long season, but if this kids body can hold up, then Dolphins fans are in for a treat.

Yup, a reliable receiver opposite Smith was lacking so badly last year. Now teams are forced to respect the other side of the passing game, which should mean another big productive year for Steve.

Really buzzing for the start of the season, so many questions, and soon to be answers.

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shezz said:
I also highly doubt that NFL is tougher than Rugby Union.
Holla back on that :up:

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The players are bigger, faster more agile in football. Never played pro football OR rugby, so I can't say which one is tougher.

seanchai

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skilla_Staz said:
The players are bigger, faster more agile in football. Never played pro football OR rugby, so I can't say which one is tougher.
Amen. It's just the nature of the sport. Players only play half the game, and they stop after every play. Which means they have enough energy to SMASH THE FVCK out of the other team, every play.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mark my mufuggin words. Patriots win the superbowl.