Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

NFL quarterbacks can't catch you breaking nowadays now brett favre

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Homeboy got caught jumping funds for the wrong reasons what the hell's going on?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Homeboy got caught jumping funds for the wrong reasons what the hell's going on?
I've been following this to some extent, so I will give my synopsis. We all know Favre was the toughest QB the NFL has ever seen, and so in the 28 years or so he had been playing football (high school on up), he has taken his share of dings. He got connected with a small pharma company that had some promising research on a drug that could help folks suffering from brain injury, and this is a perfectly honorable path for Favre. Also, Favre has an honorable interest in helping out his alma mater's (U of Southern Miss) athletic program, and with his daughter being enrolled there for volleyball, he got interested in getting a volleyball complex built there.

But here is where things started to go awry. It seems that some "enterprising" bureaucrats in the Mississippi government got the idea that federal funds for TANF (i.e., "welfare" for young mothers) could be directed towards this volleyball complex, evidently on the idea that the complex would be used in some way for the welfare class. The reason that this is even possible is because of the great idea of block grants given to the states as part of the Clinton-era "welfare reform" bill, which the conservative politicos claim is better than simply giving folks cash because of (whatever c0cking-bull reason they come up with). As part of the total deal, some money went to that pharma company, and in return, some stock in that pharma company was given to a former governor (I think he has since given it back). Favre himself was paid a fairly handsome amount to cut radio/TV ads for this volleyball complex (he has since returned all of that). The result of all this is that some bureaucrattette is looking at federal charges, as she seemed to be the money woman for all this, but obviously other actors, such as Favre and that former governor, are under some level of investigation.

My opinion is that Favre knew that something wasn't quite right, but some fancy-shmancy lawyer that the bureaucrattette brought in made it sound OK, so he went along with it, thinking he could further his legitimate causes (i.e., the brain-injury drug and the volleyball complex); I equate his judgment along the lines of another famous Mississipian, Elvis, going along with the Rx ****tail of uppers & downers that his physician prescribed for him, thinking that the physician knows best. Certainly after this and his diick-pic drama of a decade ago, his reputation is thoroughly sullied.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
The dude has kinda been outed as a scumbag long before when he was sending d!ck pics to the chick that worked for the Jets while still married.

Just more scumbag behavior that seems like par for the course for this dude.