“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

nexting a cool shy girl

majumbo

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Hey all, went out with a cool hot shy chick about 9 days ago. She def liked me from her body language etc. We had a good time. Agreed to hangout again when I returned from trip back home for thanksgiving. SO I had not talked to her or made an attempt to call her for 9 days since I was out of town. I did not promise to call her either. Called her on monday and told her we shoudl get together again and have not heard from her. Well, I have not heard from her yet and I was wondering if she thought I was playing a game by not calling her for so long. Could she be playing it back or does she think I am a game player. and doesnt want to play cause shes the shy type? Anyways, I think I will call her in a week and tell her somthing along the lines of:

girlie, , this is majumbo. I dont know why you havent returned my call. Anyways, I thought we had a great time when we last hung out. I thought we'd get together again. If you've reconsidered things, that's your call although I think you're making a big mistake. I'm one of the good guys. Its your loss. Take care. (hangup)

Opinions?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

MsThang

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2001
Messages
1,130
Reaction score
0
Age
50
Originally posted by majumbo
I dont know why you havent returned my call.

Opinions?
NOOOOOO! Even I thought you should her call her never say that. It makes you sound whiny and desperate and no one wants someone who's whiny and desperate.

Also, if I were you, I wouldn't call back. You already called, the ball's in her court. If she's interested, she'll call. The shyness excuse doesn't work here because you already called so she'd only be calling back, which even shy people don't mind.

Forget about her for now. If she calls back, good, as long as you don't jump all over her as soon as she does then you're fine. If she never calls back, too bad for her. Forget her for good.
 
Top