"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

next!

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

kel

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 15, 2004
Messages
79
Reaction score
1
No need for discussion...good job though! Well done.
 

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
Originally posted by huge_guy_pimpin
i gave her a second chance, she stood me up, NEXT!
That's the right attitude! Thank you for not coming on here and saying:

"I met this hot girl and she liked me so we set up a date but she was too busy cleaning her room so she wanted to reschedule but when I called the next week she still wasn't done cleaning her closet so I don't know if that means she likes me or doesnt please guys help cuz if she does then I think I should do some neg-hits but if she does then waht should i do!?!!?!!!?!!! HELP!"

Yes, thank you.
 
Joined
Nov 16, 2004
Messages
366
Reaction score
0
Re: Re: next!

Originally posted by diablo
That's the right attitude! Thank you for not coming on here and saying:

"I met this hot girl and she liked me so we set up a date but she was too busy cleaning her room so she wanted to reschedule but when I called the next week she still wasn't done cleaning her closet so I don't know if that means she likes me or doesnt please guys help cuz if she does then I think I should do some neg-hits but if she does then waht should i do!?!!?!!!?!!! HELP!"

Yes, thank you.
you welcome, i look forward to more posts by you
 

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Messages
334
Reaction score
0
what's next?

"she's back, i love her" :p

just kidding, good job though I wish I can be strong like that
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2004
Messages
640
Reaction score
0
I once got stood up. The funny thing was she kept calling me once every 1-2 hours telling me she was going to be there.

Meet time: 9pm at some comedy club. Friday night.

1st call: 9:45pm "Oh I have to drop my friend at the airport, I'll give you a call later"

2nd call: 11:00pm (I didn't pick up cause of pride and I went over to a local bar and was listening to some live rock band) - She left a voicemial message. "Oh I hope you're there still, I probably can make it if you give me a call and let me know you're still there"

I nexted her but only after a "make up" pseudo-date in which I made her do all the work (paying for drinks/food/giving me a ride.) - I think she realized that and tried to setup another date with me but by then once was enough. Ah, we didn't have much in common anyways.

Would you let a friend do that to you? I don't mind friends coming in late 15-30 minutes, but after that I just start driving elsewhere and if they call and complain. I've lost a couple of friends this way, but I call it weeding them out. It's just basic respect.
 
Joined
Nov 16, 2004
Messages
366
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by DeathDealer
I once got stood up. The funny thing was she kept calling me once every 1-2 hours telling me she was going to be there.

Meet time: 9pm at some comedy club. Friday night.

1st call: 9:45pm "Oh I have to drop my friend at the airport, I'll give you a call later"

2nd call: 11:00pm (I didn't pick up cause of pride and I went over to a local bar and was listening to some live rock band) - She left a voicemial message. "Oh I hope you're there still, I probably can make it if you give me a call and let me know you're still there"

I nexted her but only after a "make up" pseudo-date in which I made her do all the work (paying for drinks/food/giving me a ride.) - I think she realized that and tried to setup another date with me but by then once was enough. Ah, we didn't have much in common anyways.

Would you let a friend do that to you? I don't mind friends coming in late 15-30 minutes, but after that I just start driving elsewhere and if they call and complain. I've lost a couple of friends this way, but I call it weeding them out. It's just basic respect.
very nice.
 
Top