Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

next!

kel

Don Juan
Reaction score
No need for discussion...good job though! Well done.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by huge_guy_pimpin
i gave her a second chance, she stood me up, NEXT!
That's the right attitude! Thank you for not coming on here and saying:

"I met this hot girl and she liked me so we set up a date but she was too busy cleaning her room so she wanted to reschedule but when I called the next week she still wasn't done cleaning her closet so I don't know if that means she likes me or doesnt please guys help cuz if she does then I think I should do some neg-hits but if she does then waht should i do!?!!?!!!?!!! HELP!"

Yes, thank you.

Reaction score
Re: Re: next!

Originally posted by diablo
That's the right attitude! Thank you for not coming on here and saying:

"I met this hot girl and she liked me so we set up a date but she was too busy cleaning her room so she wanted to reschedule but when I called the next week she still wasn't done cleaning her closet so I don't know if that means she likes me or doesnt please guys help cuz if she does then I think I should do some neg-hits but if she does then waht should i do!?!!?!!!?!!! HELP!"

Yes, thank you.
you welcome, i look forward to more posts by you

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what's next?

"she's back, i love her" :p

just kidding, good job though I wish I can be strong like that

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I once got stood up. The funny thing was she kept calling me once every 1-2 hours telling me she was going to be there.

Meet time: 9pm at some comedy club. Friday night.

1st call: 9:45pm "Oh I have to drop my friend at the airport, I'll give you a call later"

2nd call: 11:00pm (I didn't pick up cause of pride and I went over to a local bar and was listening to some live rock band) - She left a voicemial message. "Oh I hope you're there still, I probably can make it if you give me a call and let me know you're still there"

I nexted her but only after a "make up" pseudo-date in which I made her do all the work (paying for drinks/food/giving me a ride.) - I think she realized that and tried to setup another date with me but by then once was enough. Ah, we didn't have much in common anyways.

Would you let a friend do that to you? I don't mind friends coming in late 15-30 minutes, but after that I just start driving elsewhere and if they call and complain. I've lost a couple of friends this way, but I call it weeding them out. It's just basic respect.

Reaction score
Originally posted by DeathDealer
I once got stood up. The funny thing was she kept calling me once every 1-2 hours telling me she was going to be there.

Meet time: 9pm at some comedy club. Friday night.

1st call: 9:45pm "Oh I have to drop my friend at the airport, I'll give you a call later"

2nd call: 11:00pm (I didn't pick up cause of pride and I went over to a local bar and was listening to some live rock band) - She left a voicemial message. "Oh I hope you're there still, I probably can make it if you give me a call and let me know you're still there"

I nexted her but only after a "make up" pseudo-date in which I made her do all the work (paying for drinks/food/giving me a ride.) - I think she realized that and tried to setup another date with me but by then once was enough. Ah, we didn't have much in common anyways.

Would you let a friend do that to you? I don't mind friends coming in late 15-30 minutes, but after that I just start driving elsewhere and if they call and complain. I've lost a couple of friends this way, but I call it weeding them out. It's just basic respect.
very nice.