Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Next time you’re down on yourself about not being good with women, just remember you’re better than Skippy

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy hell, this guy.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He should legally change his name.
Once you get stuck with a name like that, everyone will associate you with peanut butter.

Btw, his mom looks really old.
Even for wing woman standards it's ridiculous.
You can't be in your 20's out in public trying to meet chicks with someone who's in their 80's.

Last edited:

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One million percent staged. Lots of hot girls. All actresses/paid/coached.
Absolutely. There's no way in hell any of those girls would talk to a guy like that much less go on a date with him in real life.

Bullbearpig

Don Juan
Reaction score
Skippy is kind of a charming dude. He just needs not to seem so desperate. Mystery style negs would help this dude.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like anything, with absurd amount of pickup, exposure to women, hitting on baeeees, chain gunning cold approach, and swipe right @ life, you will get better. At the very least, you will be competent. Its 100% better than the joke that is men today.

Ask yourself, what if...?

What if I hit on baeeeees?

What if i took my **** out?

What if I was forged in the fire?

There's only one way to find out.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reality TV is b.s. but still...it's a fact that this dude WENT on a show and behaved like this, scripted or not.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Usually I smell really good"... Now why didn't I think of that line?

When you've got a bunch of producers with cameras enticing a cute girl with money and 15 minutes of fame, she WILL agree to date Skippy.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
After watching that clip, the next one was even worse. I feel bad for this guy. I always wondered what happened to men like this before the Internets

It's a tear jerker if you are an empathic person for pathetic people.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After watching that clip, the next one was even worse. I feel bad for this guy. I always wondered what happened to men like this before the Internets

It's a tear jerker if you are an empathic person for pathetic people.

Holy cow. I feel a LITTLE sorry for him, but how dumb can a guy be? He's obviously educated and must know something about the world. He spent $10g on that dating service, partly for translated messages. Ever hear of Google Translate, buddy? He could have spent $2g just flying to Ukraine and looking for women on the street and had a better chance. Heck, if he played his cards right a foreign bride could pay him for the marriage.

Some great lines from him:

"What could go wrong with that?" Just about anything.

"I'm either going to be really happy or really sad." <Kind of sums up the blue pill chump mentality.

Even his cat feels contempt for him, you can tell.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So this poor guy goes to Ukraine thinking Princess with Good Heart is waiting there for a golden rose from him?

Christ...

SMV-low-to-average guys (some moey but old and poorly maintained) from USA that don't understand that EVEN if they will bring woman from there, once she will get comfy in US, her SMV will get 'unlocked' efficiently in a new country and she will monkey branch from them ASAP if the opportunity shall arise. Just hink about it:

HB7 going 6000 miles to marry old fat guy. Will she monkey branch if she will have opportunity afterwards? LOL for sure.

Considering he is softie he just received minor wound. He could commit suicide if she really would like to run over him.

Women there dig gold from westerns easily. It's just one of the many scamms that are waiting for westerners in Ukraine.
Its why I subscribe to the Aaron Clarey bachelor pad economics and enjoy the decline. Full blown embracing of hedonism. Economics and free resources do not coincide but women vote in one wsy flow. Its seeking of resources and security which the state will provide.

I saw a tfm podcast and he broke down the problem and a solution. Voting should be based upon what value one provides. Women accumulate absurd resources and its not appreciated. The black community is decimated by single mother victimhood. Crime is correlated here. Absentee fathers. A buddy is a prison guard. Absurd amounts of men are jailed for chikd support payments. A absurd amount of women **** alpha inmates.

There is a huge disconnect between what society pedals and reality. Red pill rage is just the beginning. With respect to reality, i see black pill, as in the west is dead. The UK is a a disaster. Westernised to the max. The cancer that is feminism has proliferated world wide. Its a monstrosity. The damage is ten fold, not only decimating female SMV, running up absurd students loan but nuking the nuclear family. I have no proof but i am 100% sure that cratered SMV is the cause for the spikes in autism spectrum. Old ladies having kids.

Its over. The west is dead. Pillage what you can. Smash or #next. Troll on site when cratered SMV talks white picket fence.

AriMamba

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seeing men like this is why I’m glad I found this website and started educating myself on game and women. I really would like to help this guy out. It’s probably going to be hard to undo so much bs that he has learned but It can be done. Instead of making cringe shows like this they should make one with a DJ ex pimp or someone that knows women and can properly help this dude.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
NFN, I always wondered how a lady allows a fat, ugly grotesk man to enter her. Not by any of the stretch boasting, as it's no boast, I've had hundreds of ugly and fat ladies approach me online and off for sex. I just couldn't do it. It usually happens when I meet them and the photos do not match the lady. I know there's this one lady who lives a few blocks from me. She's my age and she's using the same photos back from 2008. I know, because I tried to get with her back then; she ignored me. She's been chasing me for two years. I almost did it, but then she said she lived with her parents, and I bailed.

Gentlemen, you have no idea how many ladies here consider themselves princesses. It's mostly with the Jewish and Italian ladies around here. I need to stay away from them.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NFN, I always wondered how a lady allows a fat, ugly grotesk man to enter her. Not by any of the stretch boasting, as it's no boast, I've had hundreds of ugly and fat ladies approach me online and off for sex. I just couldn't do it. It usually happens when I meet them and the photos do not match the lady. I know there's this one lady who lives a few blocks from me. She's my age and she's using the same photos back from 2008. I know, because I tried to get with her back then; she ignored me. She's been chasing me for two years. I almost did it, but then she said she lived with her parents, and I bailed.

Gentlemen, you have no idea how many ladies here consider themselves princesses. It's mostly with the Jewish and Italian ladies around here. I need to stay away from them.
Oh God, let me be seen with an attractive woman out somewhere. B!tches fall out the sky on top of me, make it blatantly obvious they’re eye checking me, send OBVIOUS signals they’re VERY interested. Now, let me be by myself wearing the same clothes and everything and these same women don’t even know I exist. Girl I’d asked out at least 3 times but would never give me a straight answer, all of a sudden brings up “when we going out?” not 5 mins after I post a pic to Facebook of me and a girl I know that is mega attractive. I gave her the same aloof answer she gave me 3 times.lol

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seeing men like this is why I’m glad I found this website and started educating myself on game and women. I really would like to help this guy out. It’s probably going to be hard to undo so much bs that he has learned but It can be done. Instead of making cringe shows like this they should make one with a DJ ex pimp or someone that knows women and can properly help this dude.
Agreed however, the better approach is to be crushing it in life. Hero's journey. I see a lot of cucky behaviour especially in millennial men and i cringe. Part of "game" is developing that gift of gab, million dollar mouth piece. You obviously pull girls but you make friends with dudes. You can see a huge difference from my generation, a time when men were still men compared to the joke that is masculinity today.

For friends, yes, I will help or make suggestions but, I lead by example. Dudes can half step or urinate from the seated position. It just means more baeeeees for me/you. LULz!

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh God, let me be seen with an attractive woman out somewhere. B!tches fall out the sky on top of me, make it blatantly obvious they’re eye checking me, send OBVIOUS signals they’re VERY interested. Now, let me be by myself wearing the same clothes and everything and these same women don’t even know I exist. Girl I’d asked out at least 3 times but would never give me a straight answer, all of a sudden brings up “when we going out?” not 5 mins after I post a pic to Facebook of me and a girl I know that is mega attractive. I gave her the same aloof answer she gave me 3 times.lol
Its 2019. Bishs can wine and dine me.

Not doing it right kuz.

I lead. She follows or next. No exception.

Make statement of intent. What are you doing. TELL HER.

YOU SHOULD COME.

She follows meaning high interest, feminine, proceed. #nextSet @ Anything not dtf, feminine, dolled up, etc.

Its funny how the biggest indicator of interest is compliance. This is the classic case and foundation of game coupled with one's ability to spot markers. As a dude, its about chain gunning volume purely for sport just cause. Develop social equity.

What you say or do is relevant based upon her +/- interest level.

I'll let you in on a secret.

Every baaaaae no matter how hawttt or top form SMV 18-23 is just practice. Real talk.

#nextset