Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Absolutely. There's no way in hell any of those girls would talk to a guy like that much less go on a date with him in real life.One million percent staged. Lots of hot girls. All actresses/paid/coached.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Dude, he's a closet gay.Skippy is kind of a charming dude. He just needs not to seem so desperate. Mystery style negs would help this dude.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Its why I subscribe to the Aaron Clarey bachelor pad economics and enjoy the decline. Full blown embracing of hedonism. Economics and free resources do not coincide but women vote in one wsy flow. Its seeking of resources and security which the state will provide.So this poor guy goes to Ukraine thinking Princess with Good Heart is waiting there for a golden rose from him?
Christ...
SMV-low-to-average guys (some moey but old and poorly maintained) from USA that don't understand that EVEN if they will bring woman from there, once she will get comfy in US, her SMV will get 'unlocked' efficiently in a new country and she will monkey branch from them ASAP if the opportunity shall arise. Just hink about it:
HB7 going 6000 miles to marry old fat guy. Will she monkey branch if she will have opportunity afterwards? LOL for sure.
Considering he is softie he just received minor wound. He could commit suicide if she really would like to run over him.
Women there dig gold from westerns easily. It's just one of the many scamms that are waiting for westerners in Ukraine.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Oh God, let me be seen with an attractive woman out somewhere. B!tches fall out the sky on top of me, make it blatantly obvious they’re eye checking me, send OBVIOUS signals they’re VERY interested. Now, let me be by myself wearing the same clothes and everything and these same women don’t even know I exist. Girl I’d asked out at least 3 times but would never give me a straight answer, all of a sudden brings up “when we going out?” not 5 mins after I post a pic to Facebook of me and a girl I know that is mega attractive. I gave her the same aloof answer she gave me 3 times.lolNFN, I always wondered how a lady allows a fat, ugly grotesk man to enter her. Not by any of the stretch boasting, as it's no boast, I've had hundreds of ugly and fat ladies approach me online and off for sex. I just couldn't do it. It usually happens when I meet them and the photos do not match the lady. I know there's this one lady who lives a few blocks from me. She's my age and she's using the same photos back from 2008. I know, because I tried to get with her back then; she ignored me. She's been chasing me for two years. I almost did it, but then she said she lived with her parents, and I bailed.
Gentlemen, you have no idea how many ladies here consider themselves princesses. It's mostly with the Jewish and Italian ladies around here. I need to stay away from them.
Agreed however, the better approach is to be crushing it in life. Hero's journey. I see a lot of cucky behaviour especially in millennial men and i cringe. Part of "game" is developing that gift of gab, million dollar mouth piece. You obviously pull girls but you make friends with dudes. You can see a huge difference from my generation, a time when men were still men compared to the joke that is masculinity today.Seeing men like this is why I’m glad I found this website and started educating myself on game and women. I really would like to help this guy out. It’s probably going to be hard to undo so much bs that he has learned but It can be done. Instead of making cringe shows like this they should make one with a DJ ex pimp or someone that knows women and can properly help this dude.
Its 2019. Bishs can wine and dine me.Oh God, let me be seen with an attractive woman out somewhere. B!tches fall out the sky on top of me, make it blatantly obvious they’re eye checking me, send OBVIOUS signals they’re VERY interested. Now, let me be by myself wearing the same clothes and everything and these same women don’t even know I exist. Girl I’d asked out at least 3 times but would never give me a straight answer, all of a sudden brings up “when we going out?” not 5 mins after I post a pic to Facebook of me and a girl I know that is mega attractive. I gave her the same aloof answer she gave me 3 times.lol