Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Next Move If Any

jakes2233

Reaction score
Sedond date with this HB10 younger than me by more than a few years ... first date casual, second a fun night on the town .. (major IOI all night, I invite her up to my place at the end of the night .. she comes up and initiates kissing etc. no sex but major kissing ... she leaves a few hours later and tells me to call her ... This was last Saturday, I call a few days later and leave a brief message ... no response since ... do I wait it out, move one, make one more call?

Poll

Don Juan
Reaction score
Few hrs of kissing at your place and no sex? She probably thinks you are a virgin.

Next time, keep some dirty magazine in your bathroom, when you bring a girl home, excuse yourself to the bathroom, browse through the dirty magazine, caress your little fella if you need to, keep going until you are sexually charged but don't blow the load. Now, go up to her and let your instinct take over and beat it up. :rockon:

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahahahaha.

ya keep some dirty mags in the washroom so that she thinks you spank your monkey while taking a big stinky dump.

personally, provided its been a couple more days, id give her one more call. sometimes im horrible at returning calls because life gets hectic and when i get home the last thing i want to do is talk to someone - no matter how hot she is.

but after the second call that's the ball game. if she doesnt return the call thats that. if she returns the call a week later - i wouldn't return her call. OR if you pick up i'd cut it real short and tell her that you were just heading out the door and that you'll give her a ring soon (but then dont, just move on).

as for 2 hours of making out and no sex. not really sure how that happens. didn't you make a move to get in her pants? did she tell you that it was too soon so you stopped. details like that are essential to the advice on this particular post.

a woman not letting you in her pants isnt always bad. sometimes they aren't confident that they are clean down there as they should be - especially after a night out where their ****** hasn't had a chance to breath.

blueguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't have kissed for 2 hours on the 2nd date, but that's just me. From a certain perspective, you don't leave her wanting more (because she's already had so much) and she probably does not expect more than kissing because you did not initiate sex after 2 hours. If I were to guess, I would say she thinks you're a dead end road. You can change that perception with one more voicemail. I would say one more call is all you have left.

drmeathead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
one call. you guys are more than just friends but dont beg for her ****. go get some other strange and let her see you with said strange.

jakes2233

Reaction score
I work with this girl but only see her at sales meetings every few moths .. i did initiate further than kissing but didn't go for sex purposely