“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Next level OLD Tip. Give women your number. They will contact you.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Out of curiosity how many users happen to score so easily through online dating as marmel?

Btw marmel how old are you and how old are the women you meet to dates?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,539
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
Deleted and made a new Tinder account. Already have 5 matches, will try this out. I'm sure this will work since I had a similar experience.

The only difference I'll do is that I'll give them my number in the first text. I was thinking something like...

"I'm interested in grabbing a drink with you, here's my number, shoot me a text if you are to xxx-xxx-xxxx"

this feel like it didn't seem needy and was straight to the point.
What do you think ?
Too weak. Waiting on women to text you first is a fail strategy.

Make the date first, then leave the number when it is set up.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Too weak. Waiting on women to text you first is a fail strategy.

Make the date first, then leave the number when it is set up.
Have you considered that its perhaps not the method itself, rather simply your implementation of it that is failing?
 

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,539
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
Have you considered that its perhaps not the method itself, rather simply your implementation of it that is failing?
Nope, it's the method. Women generally don't pursue men that are strangers. It's just not how they are wired. If being contrary with nature works for you, keep doing it. I won't recommend it to others.
 
Top