Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

News Article: Women's Approval Helps You?

Boschy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Beauty in eye of other beholders: study
January 17, 2007 - 11:50AM

Beauty may be in the eye of the beholder but other people's opinions matter too when it comes to the attraction between men and women, according to researchers.

They found women are more attracted to a man if other women like him too.

"We tend to think about things like attraction as reflecting a private decision or a personal choice but our work shows that people's attractiveness judgments can be influenced in pronounced ways by what other people appear to think of those individuals," said psychologist Dr Ben Jones.

etc...

http://www.theage.com.au/news/World...beholders-study/2007/01/17/1168709801346.html

I've read about similar results before. It's the old prizability effect.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quote from the article:
"If I go to a bar with Brad Pitt, for example, chances are I'm not going to get much interest from the women because Pitt will hog all the attention,"
Where the hell can I find a university that will pay me to come up with a study with such insight??!!... :rolleyes:

Reaction score
"Brad Pitt"??? FVCK Brad Pitt!! All the homos on the forum cheer!! :rolleyes:

For white girls this may be true but Denzel Washington or Michael Jordan will take all the hors away from brad boy -- he is not the most masculine dude!! Nor is the other over hyped white dude - the diminutive Tom Cruise!! "The best looking men in the world" (add Clooney to this shytty list) All bullshyt and All HYPE!!!!

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sadly it took a Dr to provide us with this useless information.

It always makes me laugh at how the media likes to put a good spin on things that are actually very negative to women and relationships.

Boschy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I found it funny that professors are being paid to research this stuff. Still...this is the scientific method. Propose a hypothesis, test it, publish the results and have it peer reviewed. If nobody can knock it down, it becomes an accepted theory.

Hey Brad might be chopped liver beside those dudes, but boy Tom Cruise is now universally hated by all women I mention him too. E.g. "Hey girls a question...If Tom Cruise walked here --" And they cut me off with "Ewww yuck" comments. Hahahaha.