Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Newlywed reportedly dumped by husband after being seen without makeup

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol..One of the many reasons I go for natural ladies. Paint is for cars.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This one's similar, only the guy sued his wife and won, false advertising. She had tons of plastic surgery but popped out an ugly baby.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...wife-ugly-court-AGREES--awarding-120-000.html

Chinese man sues his wife for being ugly, and the court AGREES... awarding him £75,000
  • Jian Feng was confused after his wife gave birth to an 'incredibly ugly' baby
  • He accused her of cheating and she admitted to spending £62,000 on plastic surgery
  • He then claimed she got him to marry her under false pretenses
What he thought she looked like

what she really looked like....

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont find anything wrong in that.

Any woman in the western world which finds out that her husband was not a millionare but an average joe would win the divorce even more easily...I guess the formula would be "I cant trust my husband to be honest" instead of saying that he is not filthy rich.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's some crazy sh!t. He married Leia and woke up to Chewbacca.
Perhaps you didn't read the story. She is still attractive. Her appearance didn't change after they married. He only found out about her extensive surgery after they had an ugly baby.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps you didn't read the story. She is still attractive. Her appearance didn't change after they married. He only found out about her extensive surgery after they had an ugly baby.
I meant the pictures you posted.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why on Earth would you marry someone up without seeing them without make up first. This is a major red flag, both physically and psychologically, and ignorance is largely the guys' fault.

It's not until men themselves start thinking more rationally, rather than jumping in to things like horny teenagers, start holding women to higher standards as well, that the quality of women in general will start rising again.

Women are way ahead of the curve in this respect.

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why on Earth would you marry someone up without seeing them without make up first. This is a major red flag, both physically and psychologically, and ignorance is largely the guys' fault.

It's not until men themselves start thinking more rationally, rather than jumping in to things like horny teenagers, start holding women to higher standards as well, that the quality of women in general will start rising again.

Women are way ahead of the curve in this respect.
To be fair - this was in the UAE or some other backwards, arranged marriage country. Things are different there, I'm sure.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my dating rule is for an LTR, she must look good without makeup.

I recently saw girls in the street that I found beautiful and wanted to ask on date. They had no makeup... didn't seem the same beauty... some even looked like having bigger head lol.

Makeup is for women but deceive men.

So date only those which match well

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be fair - this was in the UAE or some other backwards, arranged marriage country. Things are different there, I'm sure.
'im guessing its muslim, even on arab emirates, have some rules like you can never live together unless you are married, sex before is even less likely to happen, so pretty much all they dates was talking with each other

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Majority of women are ugly with out make-up. There are some naturally beauties, but I am starting to realize they are mostly beautiful black women. They have gorgeous skin and perfect teeth