Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Newlywed, 31, leaves her 'supportive' husband at home for 5 months to join all-female team in ANTARCTICA

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

She married him in June, now she's leaving for 5 months to Antarctica....the husband is 'very supportive' :lol:
It's not like she's collecting big money or anything that would set them up for life
Newly-wed Natalie, who spent several years working in retail, will leave behind her husband - who she says is 'very supportive' of the move - to take over the running of the island's gift shop for five months.
Is the husband an AFC or what? What do you say?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Next…

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

She married him in June, now she's leaving for 5 months to Antarctica....the husband is 'very supportive' :lol:
It's not like she's collecting big money or anything that would set them up for life

Is the husband an AFC or what? What do you say?
Unless he made her get a good life insurance policy lolz

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
31? she look like 40

each to his own, but I would go for a annull, unless he is smart and will wait a month for her to leave then fill for it lol

M

member160761

Low testosterone husband, wife looks like an 8 in Bongland, then the pink-colored hair. It is like pottery, it rhymes.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eh it says he was supportive of her applying but is panicking a bit now. If he's smart he'll have her agree to doing an open thing while she's gone. Or maybe he'll channel his sexual frustration at the gym and get jacked, or maybe he'll develop huge forearm muscles from all the fapping. Not enough info to conclude anything about him or their situation.

Five months is honestly nothing.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Of course he is supportive, you think he has a choice?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two options:

-He needs to be smashing other chicks.

-“If you go on this expedition you are walking out of this marriage.”

**** that support bullshvt.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At the risk of blinding people, but I thought I would spare everyone the experience of the phucking Daily Mail eating away at your memory.

This dopey woman is not going to survive the trip. She can chew her way through anything, though.

Pipeman: legacy points deducted.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At the risk of blinding people, but I thought I would spare everyone the experience of the phucking Daily Mail eating away at your memory.

This dopey woman is not going to survive the trip. She can chew her way through anything, though.

Pipeman: legacy points deducted.
She doesn't appear that dopey in this other picture, with that hair color and black nails. More like crazy.

1665035809508.png
1665035809508.png

I think she just wants to go on an adventure tbh. If she was going to Spain I'd say fvck no
the base is one of the most popular tourist destinations for cruise-ship passengers in Antarctica.
It welcomes around 15,000 visitors each year
Plenty of d!cks there, wouldn't you say? And even if there were no tourists, does a newlywed woman willing to go solo on a 5 month adventure sound like wife material?

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what? It’s an all female group, it’s cold as hell, and perhaps she’s always been passionate about this sort of thing & perhaps that is part of what attracted her husband to her in the first place.

Military people are away for months when deployed. It’s no different. It’s voluntary to be in the military (at least in US) and you go in knowing you could be sent off for months at a time. Should spouses have a hall pass to screw around then? Nope.

Same with people who train to climb Everest or accomplish something like that.

You guys shrieking about this sound like a bunch of insecure pansies.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what? It’s an all female group, it’s cold as hell, and perhaps she’s always been passionate about this sort of thing & perhaps that is part of what attracted her husband to her in the first place.

Military people are away for months when deployed. It’s no different. It’s voluntary to be in the military (at least in US) and you go in knowing you could be sent off for months at a time. Should spouses have a hall pass to screw around then? Nope.

Same with people who train to climb Everest or accomplish something like that.

You guys shrieking about this sound like a bunch of insecure pansies.
Re the female group part, it's a non sequitur when you have 15k tourists a year visiting your all female group :p

Re the other bolded parts...you're ignoring the natural masculine-feminine dynamic...it's normal for the male to want to conquer, fight, explore and for the woman to try to tie him down and tame those tendencies once she married him. Throughout the ages men have gone to war or to explore new territories and the women either followed them or were 'supportive' in waiting for them to come back. Yet when I point out this inverted dynamic in this case I'm called an 'insecure pansy':rolleyes:

Was thinking something similar. It’s a once in a lifetime opportunity. Like a bucket list sort of thing.
Sounds good in theory but if she wanted to visit Antarctica, she could've taken a cruise with her husband. Those bucket list things should be updated according to where you are in life...for instance if one is 31 and married he shouldn't forget that and fvck 3 different women in a day when the opportunity presents itself because he put that on his bucket list when he was a horny teenager.