Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Newly Unplugged (Intro'd to Game, Red Pill etc.)

FitRick

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi SS. FitRick here. New to the forum and I must say its so sick having a cool group of like minded brahs helping each other out.

Backstory:

20 years old, from Toronto. I've never been bad with women but I've just never been good with women in the red pill sense. Until recently I for the most part operated in a blue pill beta way. Recently had a girl I was really into fool me into thinking anything was going to happen and basically put me on the friend ladder. Being unplugged I now see every single mistake I made, every time I cucked and let her control the frame, every time I bitched out because "she wasn't comfortable." Well men you live and learn and I'm ready to learn more.

I'll be posting in the near future about my adventures into game and how everything plays out.

FitRick

Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE:

Sorry, I haven't been posting lately I haven't had a chance to go out. However, doing a double this weekend. Hitting up a college scene bar on Friday night and a dance club on Sat (Rebel for any of the Toronto DJs) Will give you a field report either following the weekend.