"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Newest installment of drama

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Just support her man. Lay off the drama. Sounds like she is going through some trouble times, be there for her.
I'm not telling him not to support her - but she really doesn't deserve that from him. He's better off creating distance. She's pretty toxic
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Just support her man. Lay off the drama. Sounds like she is going through some trouble times, be there for her.
Even with the stealing lying and turning it on to me calling me paranoid?

She sees a psychologist, she is getting hypnotised Wednesday for alcohol and anxiety, she had a seance on Friday

She does want to change I know that, but how do I support someone showing me zero respect?

To be fair, I’m all she really has over here and she does lean on me for support and always had and I do know she genuinely has feelings for me, but it’s too much for me to deal with
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Have a serious talk with her, tell her everything, don't argue. Tell her no more sex. Tell her let's just be friends, you there for here, and that's it.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
@Murkserious in the words of Nancy Regan

JUST SAY NO
So do I just pretend nothing happened, refuse to bang her again and just be cold and distant until she’s gone? I’m so fvcking disappointed
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Ok she’s gone, I’m not gonna make an effort to talk to her but I need to know what kind of disease she has and tell her chlamydia doesn’t warrant cervix removal it’s just antibiotics.

I’ll keep you all posted but please keep advice coming
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
So do I just pretend nothing happened, refuse to bang her again and just be cold and distant until she’s gone? I’m so fvcking disappointed
I would. You don't have to be cold and distant, just be surface, aloof. Wish her well but don't get involved. Things are so fvcked up with her, there's really nothing you can do.

Look at it this way, she's brought nothing but drama to you. No offense meant, but why do you go into beta provider daddy mode with awoman who doesn't respect you? A woman who's never respected the things you've done for her?

Ur thinking with your one eyed Willy, not your two eyed, one brained, head.
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Ok she’s gone, I’m not gonna make an effort to talk to her but I need to know what kind of disease she has and tell her chlamydia doesn’t warrant cervix removal it’s just antibiotics.

I’ll keep you all posted but please keep advice coming
You don't need to tell her anything

IF she has an infection her doctors will treat it correctly. All you need is to get retested for chlamydia in a week. If you are still clean then hold onto that info until she asks again.

If she has HPV you probably have it as well. Nothing you need to do unless you see a growth (wear a condom so you don't spread it)out BUT get the gardasil shot anyways
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
You don't need to tell her anything

IF she has an infection her doctors will treat it correctly. All you need is to get retested for chlamydia in a week. If you are still clean then hold onto that info until she asks again.

If she has HPV you probably have it as well. Nothing you need to do unless you see a growth (wear a condom so you don't spread it)out BUT get the gardasil shot anyways
How can I get tested for HPV? Piss and blood?
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
How can I get tested for HPV? Piss and blood?
Apparently u can't. It's a wart like virus (think abnormal cells that morph into cancer)

With men, if it's become abnormal, you will see there's an issue on your skin. With women it grows on the inside, so we can't see it.

Unless you are a virgin, most ppl have it. There's are tons of strains of hpv. It may, or may not, turn into something - your body can kill it sometimes.

Go to your doctor and ask for the gardasil vaccine.

CDC website:
Currently, there is no HPV test recommended for men. The only approved HPV tests on the market are for screening women for cervical cancer. They are not useful for screening for HPV-related cancers or genital warts in men. ∎Screening for anal cancer is not routinely recommended for men.
HPV and Men Fact Sheet - CDCCDC › std › hpv › hpvandmen-fact-sheet-february-
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Apparently u can't. It's a wart like virus (think abnormal cells that morph into cancer)

With men, if it's become abnormal, you will see there's an issue on your skin. With women it grows on the inside, so we can't see it.

Unless you are a virgin, most ppl have it. There's are tons of strains of hpv. It may, or may not, turn into something - your body can kill it sometimes.

Go to your doctor and ask for the gardasil vaccine.

CDC website:
Currently, there is no HPV test recommended for men. The only approved HPV tests on the market are for screening women for cervical cancer. They are not useful for screening for HPV-related cancers or genital warts in men. ∎Screening for anal cancer is not routinely recommended for men.
HPV and Men Fact Sheet - CDCCDC › std › hpv › hpvandmen-fact-sheet-february-
Thanks a bunch for all your replies.

Are we talking my penis what u say warts on my skin? Everything is fine I feel good offing abnormal thus far.

Sara came home and avoided talking about it so I’m not mentioning a thing
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
She has this and she has that, and then we find out she sees a psych. In another threat another dude told us her gf kissed another girl, no prove, just texts. That b1tch is manipulating you my man. Be you and her in Russia we'd manipulate that b1tch into losing that money, or else take her out for a little hike in the woods.
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Thanks a bunch for all your replies.

Are we talking my penis what u say warts on my skin? Everything is fine I feel good offing abnormal thus far.

Sara came home and avoided talking about it so I’m not mentioning a thing
Yep yo penis.

Truth is that both of you probably have multiple strains of hpv. The likelihood is that anyone who is sexually active, and bones without a condom, picks up one or more from each raw dog partner. Then it becomes a situation of weather your body/immune system can suppress the infection, or not.

Really you should talk to your doctor about it and figure out how it could affect you, just to be in the know. Get the shots! My kids ARE being vaccinated for it.
 

Crown

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
161
Reaction score
144
This girl is obviously scared and her emotional filter makes her take stupid decisions. Nothing you can do about it. Don't drown yourself by trying to help her.
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
This girl is obviously scared and her emotional filter makes her take stupid decisions. Nothing you can do about it. Don't drown yourself by trying to help her.
The non stop drugs make her do stupid sh1t
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
I’ll go see my doctor and be more careful moving forward. I’m going to just chill the F out and not bother with confronting the stealing or sti blaming, I’m meant to be growing up this year not getting dragged down in BS
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
My best friend who knows all involved thinks Roomate has stolen out of spite again, she previously admitted to being jealous of my female friend of 18 years because we have had flings and flirtation our whole friendship.

He actually called it telling my friend roommate would make my life hell for bringing friend back, she stayed in my room we banged and roomate prob suspects as much.

The std thing, he thinks she’s lying about the cervix removal just making me scared that I could have given my female friend this thing, that could be true, I’ll just have to see if roomate flys back to aus for an op, seriously doubt it, she came home talking about her mum in some unrelated sh1t, this girl is such a game playing toxic freak.

Me and my friend/potential are going for dinner Thursday and I’m staying at hers. I’m also out Saturday. My roomate can stew in her own lies and toxicity I’m done.
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
I think I'm the only one who called it sh1t in this threat, to be honest with you that was my first though when I read your original post. You don't have an STD, it's hard to get and STD, I never had one in my 37 years, and I love fvcking without condoms.
 

TBG

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2017
Messages
123
Reaction score
101
Age
37
You say you're done every time but you continue to go back for more. 'Hey guys we're not together but me and Sara are giving it a go. Hey guys I brought this other girl home and Sara got jealous. Hey guys Sara went out and I'm sure she hooked up with someone else wtf. Hey guys we talked and we're going to give it another go but I'm also still sleeping with others. Hey guys..."

You're in a never ending circle due to your own doing. You continue to allow this drama in your life.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top