I’ve been reading these threads for a few weeks and have to admit – I HAVE HAD NO GAME – then I said F**K it, just do it, get some game, so I did and HOLY S**T, it’s working. The initial part that is, then I get stumped.
So here is my request for advice about what went wrong.
I got a few numbers within two weeks time, # 1 – waitress, # 2 – grocery store clerk, # 3 – cutie at the bar.
I got the waitress’s number before really studying DJ way of life so I screwed that up after a few conversations – no problem here, just confirmed I’m an AFC – not for long though.
Question is with # 2. Got number on a Thursday and called the following Wednesday. She said “I was wondering if you were ever going to call”. We chatted for about 10 minutes and she said she would call me back in a minute – which she did, quickly. I thought, right on, interest level is there. We talked for about 30 minutes 80/20. Vaguely set up a date for the following weekend (it was a 1 ½ weeks away, and seemed strange to set up a date with a chic 10 days in the future that I don’t even know without talking to again, so I said I’ll call next week and we’ll set it up). As we get off the phone she’s says call me anytime you like! I thought, cool again. This is where it confuses me, I went to the grocery store to get some things (really), and as soon as I walked in, there she was. She smiled said hi, and she talked about her hair for a minute, got busy working, so I said I’ll be back to chat when I’m finished. Did my thing and while I was checking out she yelled across 3 or 4 check out isles telling me I’m mean because I didn’t go through her checkout line. I took this as somewhat flirting and went and talked a few more minutes. I asked if she was going to be around that night, which she says yes. I told her to give me a call so we can set Friday up and she responds quickly with an OK and a smile. Here is the problem, this was Monday, she didn’t call, I called the next day (Tuesday), left voice mail. No response. Hmmmm, is this lack patience on my part, talked too much or what? Is it time to flush this number?
# 3 – haven’t called her yet and this is day 7.
I know this was long but wanted all details given.
All advice is greatly appreciated.
So here is my request for advice about what went wrong.
I got a few numbers within two weeks time, # 1 – waitress, # 2 – grocery store clerk, # 3 – cutie at the bar.
I got the waitress’s number before really studying DJ way of life so I screwed that up after a few conversations – no problem here, just confirmed I’m an AFC – not for long though.
Question is with # 2. Got number on a Thursday and called the following Wednesday. She said “I was wondering if you were ever going to call”. We chatted for about 10 minutes and she said she would call me back in a minute – which she did, quickly. I thought, right on, interest level is there. We talked for about 30 minutes 80/20. Vaguely set up a date for the following weekend (it was a 1 ½ weeks away, and seemed strange to set up a date with a chic 10 days in the future that I don’t even know without talking to again, so I said I’ll call next week and we’ll set it up). As we get off the phone she’s says call me anytime you like! I thought, cool again. This is where it confuses me, I went to the grocery store to get some things (really), and as soon as I walked in, there she was. She smiled said hi, and she talked about her hair for a minute, got busy working, so I said I’ll be back to chat when I’m finished. Did my thing and while I was checking out she yelled across 3 or 4 check out isles telling me I’m mean because I didn’t go through her checkout line. I took this as somewhat flirting and went and talked a few more minutes. I asked if she was going to be around that night, which she says yes. I told her to give me a call so we can set Friday up and she responds quickly with an OK and a smile. Here is the problem, this was Monday, she didn’t call, I called the next day (Tuesday), left voice mail. No response. Hmmmm, is this lack patience on my part, talked too much or what? Is it time to flush this number?
# 3 – haven’t called her yet and this is day 7.
I know this was long but wanted all details given.
All advice is greatly appreciated.