Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

newbie needs help starting

TomN

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, I have saved up about $200 so I can start bulking up. I am a 6'2" 160 pound weakling. I really want to start getting in shape, so I decided to come on here and see what I need to buy; equipment, powders, other stuff.... I'd also like to find someone who'll help me out a bit with a routine, I never worked out before, so I have no idea what I'm doing. Thanks a lot.

Industry

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man just read the forum and the archives before asking questions. There are a hundred people just like you who have posted on here and have gotten their answers from people. Just take a few minutes and look at other posts.... you will get your answer. I don't mean to sound like an a$$ but these questions get repetitive. Just do your own research before jumping in and asking.

TomN

Don Juan
Reaction score
well, I'm more or less looking for equipment suggestions, like praticular brands in which I get the most bang for my buck, and what I need to buy.

Oleo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello, I'm in the same situation. I don't want to hijack your thread or anything, but I'm wondering if I should have a jock strap to start weight lifting.

-Oleo

jive

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if u have that much money, why not go to the gym...