hey guys i'm kinda drunk writing this, so excuse if i make any grammar errors. How were u guys New Years? I went to a party and with from friends and had a few drinks it was pretty fun. I wasn't very drunk for a couple hours but then suddenly i started to feel it.
I got a little bit of freak dancin going it was pretty cool. Overall there weren't many girls that i didn't alrdy know from high school so there wasn't much of a chance to meet new ppl. One problem is occasionaly i would be thinkin about this chick i am interested in, who wasn't at the party. I would be enjoying myself and then all of a sudden she would pop into my mind i would get a little depressed....wishing she was there. It would go away after a couple minutes thankfully, but it occured a couple times and i hated it. Overall though it was a good night, how bout u guys how was ur night got any stories?
I got a little bit of freak dancin going it was pretty cool. Overall there weren't many girls that i didn't alrdy know from high school so there wasn't much of a chance to meet new ppl. One problem is occasionaly i would be thinkin about this chick i am interested in, who wasn't at the party. I would be enjoying myself and then all of a sudden she would pop into my mind i would get a little depressed....wishing she was there. It would go away after a couple minutes thankfully, but it occured a couple times and i hated it. Overall though it was a good night, how bout u guys how was ur night got any stories?