New Years kiss...

damnbugs

Don Juan
Reaction score
At this huge New Years party with my friends. The new year is about to roll around so I grab one of my good friends (female HB9) and pull her over to where the rest of our friends are standing. The New Year hits and everyone is making noise and saying happy New Year I look at my friend and she is looking at me with a smile. So I walk over to her lean in and give her a kiss on the lips and then give her a huge and say Happy New Year. She asks "why did you kiss me?" and I say relax it was just a New Years kiss. Then I walk away to see what everyone else was up to.

Within minutes she is by my side again and turns and gives me another kiss, we both laugh, talk a bit and I turn and leave again. I go and hang out with the guys for a while. I see her when I come back looking at me with a smile. So I walk over and sit beside her, we talk a bit and then kiss (more passionatley) a few times. When I try to get up and leave she keeps pulling me back. I waited a bit and then got up and left.

We all go back to our hotel and she pulls me aside and we talk some and kiss a bunch more. Then I decided we needed more privacy so I took her to one of the other rooms and locked my friends out. A lot less talking occurred from this point on, more cloths coming off~! Great night~!

I haven't talked to her since. I am going to call tonight and just play like it was no big thang. Or should I feel out the situation first and play it from there?

Keep in mind this is one of my good friends.

MissionX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, play it like it was passionate sex, that's the only way to do it, from what I can see, call her and and ask her out man, HB9 Shoots for the newyears kiss, she puts out you take it, shes got to have feelings for you, especially if she didn't mind kissing you, and well to state the obvious, you got her hooked without realizing it, one drastice move can change the way a girl can feel about you, go for it man, you deserve it.

Payne

Zwitterion

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd call her soon, otherwise she might might think you view her as a slut.

damnbugs

Don Juan
Reaction score
I will talk to her tonight... Will update...

damnbugs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I talked to her and everything is fine, we had a good laugh about everything.

I am not sure if I am alright with just fine though. I am finding it hard to keep up the game with such a close friend. Its just not the same. This sucks because she is a HB9 and because we get along so well.

I think I am going to have to walk away from this one because it can only end in disaster.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My new years didn't go as well as expected, even tho I met a girl in my hometown that really wanted me bad, and we ended up hooking up most every day for a week... and I got the pictures to prove that she is easily an 8 or a 9 dolled up.

damnbugs

Don Juan
Reaction score
My new years didn't go as well as expected, even tho I met a girl in my hometown that really wanted me bad, and we ended up hooking up most every day for a week... and I got the pictures to prove that she is easily an 8 or a 9 dolled up.
Well lets see the pics then.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
damnbugs said:
I think I am going to have to walk away from this one because it can only end in disaster.
With that attitude, don't expect to go far in life. You might as well give up on all women while your at it and stick to Palmela. You've been pining over this women for a year and your going to throw it all away cuz your chicken. I think your tryin to win the AFC of 2007 award.

damnbugs

Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
With that attitude, don't expect to go far in life. You might as well give up on all women while your at it and stick to Palmela. You've been pining over this women for a year and your going to throw it all away cuz your chicken. I think your tryin to win the AFC of 2007 award.

Theres an award?

Yeah I wrote that in a moment of frustration, but I am glad to be called out on it- thanks.

There is a lot more to it than I am going to discuss on this board- BUT essentially I was going to taking the easy way out by walking away. Looks like I am going to have to make a go of it weather it turns out good or bad- then theres no regret!

Back on track- for now at least!

Ripper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude it's almost a certaintly that she's been thinking about this for a while. You've probably attracted her without even knowing or trying (this type of attraction can be v.powerful).

damnbugs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ripper said:
Dude it's almost a certaintly that she's been thinking about this for a while. You've probably attracted her without even knowing or trying (this type of attraction can be v.powerful).

So now I need to keep this attraction going. Any tips?

damnbugs

Don Juan
Reaction score
We went out for a bite to eat and everything went well. Neither one of us felt awkward and we talked openly about everything.