"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

new years hook up

DJZ

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 11, 2003
Messages
122
Reaction score
0
Well, I was out partying with some buds over new years, and ended up hooking up with this girl that was from a state halfway across the country. It was the most unbelievable sex I've ever had. She was so fine too, the best legs I've seen in a long time. She works out all the time, a body that wouldn't quit. To top it off, her face was hot too. She taught me a thing or two, that's for sure, :eek:! Anyway, she gave me her number and e-mail address. She has family near where I live, so she will be visiting them from time to time, probably around holidays. How do I keep in touch with her well enough so that when she comes in town I will have another hookup with her. She called me the day after we hooked up, and we chatted for about 15 minutes. I was thinking about calling her around the middle of next week, which would be about 6 days since I last talked to her. Should I just forget about her, or try to keep the connection till she comes back in town?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
I would just send her an occasional funny email, via forwarded links and stuff. This lets her know that she's still in your thoughts from time to time, without spooking her.
 

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
Don't go crazy on her a@@

Remember it was a ONS - and if you want to hit it again, you should play it cool....

I agree with emailing her funny sh#t = but don't overdo it.
 

FreeStyleZ

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 26, 2003
Messages
358
Reaction score
3
15 minutes? Thats 7 times more than you should have done. Already fvcked this one up. NEXT
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by FreeStyleZ
15 minutes? Thats 7 times more than you should have done. Already fvcked this one up. NEXT
What the FVCK are you on about???? You can talk to a girl AN HOUR OR TWO without it fvcking ANYTHING up, you can even highten her IL A BUNCH. It's just HOW the chat flows... Funny and sexual undertones and chatter = GOOD and will most often get her even more into you.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
15 minutes? Thats 7 times more than you should have done. Already fvcked this one up. NEXT
- FreeStyleZ

Although it is true that the more you talk, the more likely you open up the possiblilty of saying something stupid. However, consider the other end of the spectrum. Suppose she was feeling slutty and wanted some reassurance that even though it was a ONS, the fellow it was with was at least decent enough to speak with her without a stopwatch in his hand.

Next? Based on what? 7 extra minutes? You must be joking. If I had to next every girl I spoke with on the phone more than 15 minutes, I'd likely still be a virgin.
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Ok I think I need to start writing more nicely like Big Pappy :p Even though we said the same I came off less... :)
 
Top