Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New Woman I'm Dating

Nelford

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey DJs,

I am dating this girl I knew for a long time and she has got this crazy thing for taking pictures of her dogs D$#K and Balls. At first it was like OK now it's like WTF? It's getting to the point where it's so not cool. I mean I was in her room last night and on the other side of her door was a picture of her dogs Balls. It's getting out of hand and this girl is 30 yo. How fu$king immature is this. When she takes new pictures with her digital camera I always find pictures of her dog nutters.

Here is my question to you guys, what should I do about this?

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Use her camera to take pictures of other chick's vaginas.

Hang pictures of vaginas all over your crib.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Step 1: get her and her dog drunk
Step 2: make that bestiality video she's been longing for
Step 3: $$$$$$$$$$

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that would turn me off big time. what is the though process of putting your dog's balls as a poster? there is not enough hotness on earth to make me stay around a woman like that.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
Step 1: get her and her dog drunk
Step 2: make that bestiality video she's been longing for
Step 3: $$$$$$$$$$
2 girls, one dog?:cheer:

Nelford

Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
that would turn me off big time. what is the though process of putting your dog's balls as a poster? there is not enough hotness on earth to make me stay around a woman like that.
At first It was just a picture on her myspace page but I wasn't dating her at the time so I paid it no mind and wrote it off as something for people to laugh at. We started dating and I started to see more pictures in her digital camera of her dogs erection. My first thought was what is going on??? Last night when I was leaving I saw a poster like size behind her door. This girl really likes me but I see red flags all over the place. I am thinking I should pull a next or talk to her.

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Read a couple of books on women's sexual fantasies. Nothing surprises me now. It's like I understand them better now. :)

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your girl must be Zoophilic ( a nicer way of saying beastiality)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoophilia

Which means it is like a chick being bi-curious, she may or may not want to fvck a dog (or already had such experience) but it could be just pure fantasy.

I don't know what I would do in your situation, but I would probably find other women who have a more healthier and normal fantasies (such as spanking or rape fantasies lol they are all fvcked in the head I swear) cause this one might be a little too much out there.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Nelford said:
Hey DJs,

I am dating this girl I knew for a long time and she has got this crazy thing for taking pictures of her dogs D$#K and Balls. At first it was like OK now it's like WTF? It's getting to the point where it's so not cool. I mean I was in her room last night and on the other side of her door was a picture of her dogs Balls. It's getting out of hand and this girl is 30 yo. How fu$king immature is this. When she takes new pictures with her digital camera I always find pictures of her dog nutters.

Nelford said:
Last night when I was leaving I saw a poster like size behind her door.
lol, priceless. You sure your not taking the piss?

If things dont work out give me her number, As long as were not touching balls I'm thinkin some threeway action with Fido.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nelford said:
Hey DJs,

Do you like dating some chick who's always showing you pictures of her ex?

:whistle:

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My motto is "You would probably be VERY surprised at the things your chick has done in the past".

And to that I will add "But I would bet dollars to donuts that you would be even MORE surprised at some of the thoughts she's had that she has never acted upon".

If I were you I'd probably work it into a conversation just to see how freaky she is. But I'm kinda perverted like that.

Nelford

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:
Do you like dating some chick who's always showing you pictures of her ex?

:whistle:
Never dated a chick that show pictures of their ex. This is the first time I dated a chick with this type of situation. I talk to her and she deleted the pictures and took the poster down. I didn't ask her too, she just did it to continue dating me. I had one foot out the door if she had a problem with it.

Nelford

Don Juan
Reaction score
Vlad the Impaler said:
This has got to be a troll post.

Let's see one of these pictures of the dog's balls.
Not a troll post. This is serious that's why I brought it here. I just never experience something like this so I ask you guy your thoughts on it. Also, why would i be carrying around pictures of the dog balls. I stated in my previous post the pictures are in her digital camera and on the back side of her door.

Andy_Dufresne

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just my opinion here, but you have to ask yourself, knowing what you know, and what we now know..... Is this a woman you can bring home to meet the family? Are you serious about a LTR with this woman?

It's either a case of...she's really hot, and you are going along with (in my jaded opinion) a childish, perverse and classless quirk in her behavior.... or you are willing to accept it because her personality is all aces outside of this quirk.

Nelford

Don Juan
Reaction score
Andy_Dufresne said:
Just my opinion here, but you have to ask yourself, knowing what you know, and what we now know..... Is this a woman you can bring home to meet the family? Are you serious about a LTR with this woman?

It's either a case of...she's really hot, and you are going along with (in my jaded opinion) a childish, perverse and classless quirk in her behavior.... or you are willing to accept it because her personality is all aces outside of this quirk.
Well AD I had to next her. Come to find out the girl pops pill for everything under the sun. She is seriously insecure and suffer from severe depression, started accusing me of being with other girls and playing games because I didn't hear my phone ring when she calls. I told the girl from the beginning that I was dating other women. I am also a personal trainer and a event Coordinator so I don't always have my phone near me when I am doing business. When I notice she called I return her call when I have a chance and the girl throws a fit.

Her dog can have her, I gave her the walking papers and ran for the hills.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, this girl is weird. Be careful with this one. Honestly I think she has a thing for her dog, and wouldnt be surprised if she fvcks him. Actually, on second thought, you may wanna see what kind of kinky shyt you can pull on this girl. Then kick rocks!