Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New trend of countering drinks with coffee

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure whether this is something post covid where HB's are countering drinks suggestion with coffee. Now I dont mind coffee as long as we dont go to starbucks for those sugar drinks.

Wondering if covid made some women realise how lonely they actually are and try locking down some providers?

I dont mind the coffee counter since its the first time

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it's not your thing, then you just don't agree to it. Any woman that counters me conveys that she will be difficult to deal with. I like submissive and agreeable women. Women are hard enough to deal with due to their emotions, I certainly don't need one to debate.

Why worry so much about what one woman has to say? If you guys had more women qued up than just one you wouldn't be worried about this stuff.

Approach dating like women do and you will make better decisions and have better results. You need to work towards and abundance mindset. That means putting in more work so you can achieve that.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it's not your thing, then you just don't agree to it. Any woman that counters me conveys that she will be difficult to deal with. I like submissive and agreeable women. Women are hard enough to deal with due to their emotions, I certainly don't need one to debate.
I also like submissive and agreeable women. I have walked away from counter offers of alcoholic drinks to coffee before. I do not go on coffee dates for many reasons. I also do not wish to have debates with women either.

You need to work towards and abundance mindset. That means putting in more work so you can achieve that.
Accurate

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t see what’s wrong with coffee dates unless you are trying to bang on the first date
Escalation is difficult. It's difficult to create a romantic vibe on a coffee date. Women need to have "all the feelz" on the first date regardless of whether you bang or not. Coffee dates are neutral and sterile environments, leading to women feeling that they had a pleasant time but do not see things going anywhere.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Escalation is difficult. It's difficult to create a romantic vibe on a coffee date. Women need to have "all the feelz" on the first date regardless of whether you bang or not. Coffee dates are neutral and sterile environments, leading to women feeling that they had a pleasant time but do not see things going anywhere.
Build up the vibe pre-date and coffee meets can be effective

I don’t see what’s wrong with coffee dates unless you are trying to bang on the first date
I prefer drink dates, but an advantage of a coffee date is that you can use a drink date as a second date instead of an activity date.

That being said I only do coffee dates if I have relatively high interest in the female

Foe

Don Juan
Reaction score
This just happened to me, havnt replied yet and Im not sure I will.

I agree that coffee dates are too sterile and not conducive to romance. Generally you get one change with these things and why setup for failure.

Cappo Yung

Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally think coffee is ok for first meet up... not date.

One it's inexpensive- two you are testing to see if she is worth spending a night with drinking Tequila or Teremana.

Just imagine spending a night with a tipsy girl who don't know how to control herself, way worst, took your drinks and go bang some other guy... Just because you didn't start off with sober conversations and end with her mind still in tack.

-Cappo

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not a coffee drinker and coffee shops aren't my style so I've never experienced dates like that. But does an evening date at a coffee shop lead to creating "tingles" like a cozy bar with some nice music? I'm confident I've made some panties wet on first dates in bars, but can you still make the same thing happen at a coffee shop?

DarwinTaurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my first OLD dating meet ups, early last year, was a Coffee date. It was a little awkward, which was in the early afternoon. Didn't help that the lady I met seemed quite reserved. Alcohol is a good lubrication to get the conversation going, and leading to comfortable kino. Only problem personally for me now, is that I plan on quitting booze.

Cappo Yung

Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my first OLD dating meet ups, early last year, was a Coffee date. It was a little awkward, which was in the early afternoon. Didn't help that the lady I met seemed quite reserved. Alcohol is a good lubrication to get the conversation going, and leading to comfortable kino. Only problem personally for me now, is that I plan on quitting booze.
Quitting is ok, what about on drink on occasion? Like a night out with friends and dates. If that wont lead back to drinking alone.

DarwinTaurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Quitting is ok, what about on drink on occasion? Like a night out with friends and dates. If that wont lead back to drinking alone.
I tried earlier in the year, got up to 37 days, only broke when I got COVID-19, and forced lock-down at home. After a few days, I still had about a dozen or so bottles of wine at home, and broke due to sheer boredom.

Going to my local pub where I am a regular, is one of my core ways to relax. I work long hours due to shift work, and my usual round can get quite expensive after a few: Scotch & Soda with a chaser of a shot of Fireball.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, you guys talk as if these women have zero self-awareness and introspection. But then that's exactly what @EyeBRollin said in that other thread...

momentomori

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have some people tell me to go on coffee dates and others that told me to go on drink dates only, as its more of a "seductive" vibe. Personally, I prefer coffee. Its a lot easier to pull, as you're not dealing with a server that's pushing you to get more and more drinks. It's also cheaper and more appropriate during the day, which is what I prefer, as I hate going out at night. I also try to limit my drinking. Coffee dates FTW.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have some people tell me to go on coffee dates and others that told me to go on drink dates only, as its more of a "seductive" vibe. Personally, I prefer coffee. Its a lot easier to pull, as you're not dealing with a server that's pushing you to get more and more drinks. It's also cheaper and more appropriate during the day, which is what I prefer, as I hate going out at night. I also try to limit my drinking. Coffee dates FTW.
In my experience the key to a successful coffee date is to establish some sexual tension beforehand. And of course, comfort rapport.

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would any dude with balls agree to coffee? Next
Wut

Alcohol = empty calories. I enjoy one beer or a glass of good cognac, but max. once a week, which is not feasible when you're spinning plates. Black coffee has no calories, and these dates are usually more chill and less pressure than having drinks. Invite her to watch netflix or something next time..

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Escalation is difficult. It's difficult to create a romantic vibe on a coffee date. Women need to have "all the feelz"

This ^ mantra is repeated many times on here, but it's not accurate at all. (unless your aim is secx on the first date)

I'm not dating now, but when I did, I went on many coffee dates that ended in bed in two to three dates.

It doesn't matter at all what kind of date you do; coffee, drink, ice cream, beach walk, picnic, as long as you can talk and can be close to each other for kino to happen (sit beside her, not across the table ).
If she likes you, finds you attractive, and, you're "her type", you'll end in the b/r (unless You, somehow ,F it out yourself )

Last edited: