Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New to the Red Pill and perplexed already.

Mongo720

Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently started spinning plates (6 months) and have had a great time with solid no-nonsense females in the 30-45yo age bracket. Recently started seeing a highly successful trauma nurse in her mid 40's. Solid 8-9 Divorced 1x, 1 grown child

What she has done that's interesting and DIFFERANT, she gaming me?
1) SHE makes 1st phone call, 4 days after meeting through her female friend with light texting back and forth.
2) Eagerly offers me tastes of her meal, "I want you to try and enjoy this too".
3) Snuck away to pay the tab.
4) To set frame I picked her up and drove. After opening her car door, she reaches across and opens MY car door.
5) She texted 5min after I left "Thank you so, so much I had a wonderful time"
What is this??? Feels like she's going ALL IN.
Me.....48, successful nurse too, very athletic and race mountain bikes.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She really likes you and is trying to impress you
This.

But just be on the lookout for when things go south and see how she handles those situations. Women can treat you like a king when things are going well and treat you like dirt when it isn't. There's still new energy there so things are still rosey for now. Enjoy and be glad you found someone that's not selfish and someone with manners. :up:

I tend to withhold my emotions and manage my expectations until we encounter some stressful situation to be on the safe side. Enjoy the sex in the mean time.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You seem to have found a very high interest woman. She's also mid 40s so she knows that she's not going to find many men who are that into her, so she's going to be very nice to you to keep you around.

Make sure that she's not damaged though, she should still have a sparkle in her eye when she smiles and she shouldn't be bitter.

Mongo720

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys, was my gut feeling! No flags yet, doesn't badmouth ex or anyone else...YET
I will be cautious and manage my emotion's with this one, time will tell.
How should would everyone respond to someone with such high interest?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Thanks guys, was my gut feeling! No flags yet, doesn't badmouth ex or anyone else...YET
I will be cautious and manage my emotion's with this one, time will tell.
Do NOT get sucked in by the way she is acting towards you and do the same thing back to her...it will cause her attraction level to plummet. In some ways with these type of women I think it is almost a test to see if you will stay grounded or if you will jump into her frame...I have kind of gone with it a few times with these type of women in my younger days and things do not go in your favor.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome aboard.... As to your question, never extend further than her (don't double text, leave a double voice message etc..) but when she does reach out, where a smile when she calls (you can 'hear' a smile). It's also good to end a phone conversation when it's at a high note. Don't end abruptly, but leave her in a "high" state.

Although it's never a good idea to judge people solely in terms of their labor, sometimes we discover more 'rules' than 'exceptions.'

Personally, I've found that nurses are usually a better balanced catch. Her description reminds me in particular of a psych nurse that I dated.

First impressions are important, but in some cases, they can be misleading. If I start to wonder if a gal is a cut above the rest, I look for three signs.

1. How does she drive in traffic? Is she aggressive, temperamental etc..?
2. How does she speak of the ex-husband? Is she calm or emotional? Does she paint herself as a 'victim' or suggest that it wasn't a good fit.
3. How did her offspring turn out? Is she an enabler? Do her kid(s) speak to her?

It sounds like you two are just starting out. I wouldn't put too much emphasis on the above just yet. Hang out, have fun and keep things lite. If and when you start to develop stronger feelings, the above scrutiny. might serve you well.

Mongo720

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good stuff boys! Moving forward I think I will up my aloofness and see what happens.
Cant forget I am high value male

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do NOT get sucked in by the way she is acting towards you and do the same thing back to her...it will cause her attraction level to plummet. In some ways with these type of women I think it is almost a test to see if you will stay grounded or if you will jump into her frame...I have kind of gone with it a few times with these type of women in my younger days and things do not go in your favor.
Do you think this applies to a woman who is in her mid 40s?

Mongo720

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it might be genuine.
I have have started to be more aloof as of late...
1-2 hrs to respond the her texts, unless it’s a flowing convo.
Keeping everything light and playful.
Her shift ended at 7 and she called me 15min later to see how my day went.
I’m a year out of a relationship with an alcoholic HB10 that I allowed to get ugly...which led me to seek answers.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure what to make of this. Just make sure you aren’t getting thrown into the “friend zone”. I know a few women who would buy drinks, pay the tab, even rush to hold the door. They didn’t want the male doing anything that resembled being on a date. Either way, let it ride. Good luck.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. How does she drive in traffic? Is she aggressive, temperamental etc..?
2. How does she speak of the ex-husband? Is she calm or emotional? Does she paint herself as a 'victim' or suggest that it wasn't a good fit.
3. How did her offspring turn out? Is she an enabler? Do her kid(s) speak to her?
OP, sounds like your having a great time !! that's awesome.

one thing to add to this great list is to pay attention to is empathy. I mean, when you watch a show together and someone is taking a loss or getting beat up or failing does she tell that they are stupid or does she seem to lean towards feeling sorry for them or having empathy for their hurt. generally, no empathy is part of a bigger set of things that can be trouble and is consistent with love bombing in the start.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently started spinning plates (6 months) and have had a great time with solid no-nonsense females in the 30-45yo age bracket. Recently started seeing a highly successful trauma nurse in her mid 40's. Solid 8-9 Divorced 1x, 1 grown child

What she has done that's interesting and DIFFERANT, she gaming me?
1) SHE makes 1st phone call, 4 days after meeting through her female friend with light texting back and forth.
2) Eagerly offers me tastes of her meal, "I want you to try and enjoy this too".
3) Snuck away to pay the tab.
4) To set frame I picked her up and drove. After opening her car door, she reaches across and opens MY car door.
5) She texted 5min after I left "Thank you so, so much I had a wonderful time"
What is this??? Feels like she's going ALL IN.
Me.....48, successful nurse too, very athletic and race mountain bikes.
Nurses and first responders are plates and not play house materials. Shows like Grey's seed truths. Kevin Samuels had a vid on women deemed unmarriageable. They are in there. They are usually unwell and not fit. Mentally ill too. Why are you pursuing post wall?

As for red pill, most are playing house and not actively competing. It's dated like Mystery method or old school pua. The gems exist but always think about it for yourself.

Rolo has a smv chart in book 2. What he deemed smv best is 18-23. Yet, what demographic did he and others marry? Typically, it's epiphany phase, just off the carousel, and ropes in the beta provider.

BRB guys, gaming my wife.

Wait wut?

Mongo720

Don Juan
Reaction score
More dates, no red flags as of yet. No overt sexual pics yet ( I see her age group play that card often). Only a couple tasteful pics, which i do complement on her looks.
Her behaviors on this outing
A) Asked to come 30 min to me, was satisfied when I simply said no I will meet you.
B) Offered to drive us to restaurant, I declined that too.
C) We kissed several times and I could see and feel her nervousness.
I will continue to be aloof and see what happens...this is getting interesting

Reactions: BMX

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Op does she let you do anything for her, this could be a power move?

Mongo720

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, when I decline her offers she seems to take it with no problem. The more I learn about her , the more it seems to be a form of eagerness to please. Her friend mentioned to me yesterday that said nurse thinks of me as a 10 out 10, that comment is interesting in itself.
defiantly more to be reveled with this one

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
have had a great time with solid no-nonsense females in the 30-45yo age bracket. Re Recently started seeing a highly successful trauma nurse in her mid 40's. Solid 8-9 Divorced 1x, 1 grown child
Is her 1 grown child living independently away from her?

Grown children are no picnic. Yes, they are better than children under 18 and especially children under 10. They can also present their own challenges.

Starting in the Millennial generation (1982-1996 births), living at home with a parent after age 18 or 22 became more common. This was partially due to economic downturns, which affect young people more. The latter part of Gen X (think the 1979-1981 births) had to live at home after the early 2000s dot com bust recession, which was also deepened by 9/11. The Millennials were slammed by 2008. Gen Z (1997-2010 births) is going to take the brunt of the recession but even the Millennials slammed by 2008 got a double whammy with Covid.

I'm guessing that trauma nurse has a Gen Z child.

Women in their 40s can be no nonsense. Women in their 30s are typically higher nonsense. A lot of women in their 30s have a massive biological clock issue whereas women in their 40s are more relaxed about the bio clock. A 35 year old childless woman might want to accelerate seriousness because she has no time to waste with developing a relationship for starting a family.