"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

new to relationships

SmoothKhan

New Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2004
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
hi all, id first like to start my issue by stating a few precedents:

1.) ive never been in a relationship before
2.) im still a virgin
3.) the girl im trying to get hooked up with has had 4 relationships prior to myself, and just broke up with her last bf 1 week before she met me.
4.) im a sophomore at college, and she is as well, and we both live in the same building, one floor apart


Ok, well...I met this girl through my roomate, because he is boning the roomate of the girl i like. The two of us hit it off pretty well at the beginning, for example after a few days of knowing her, we started goin out to dinner together and hanging out more often. Eventually, we started hanging out late at night, watching movies and so on.. Well, last thursday during the movie I gave some body language to see if she would react, and she did...so she took off her over-shirt and then we started making out a littlee....she got scared then left the room, b/c she broke up w/ her bf and i think she was just way too anxious at the time to continue making out with me...well 5 mins later she came back down to apologize, and then we hugged and stuff...so the next night, we go out to a party....I hit it off pretty good, giving her enough attention to show that I care and stuff, without being whipped etc..still maintaining confidence.. so after the party, we go back to her room, and we make out for a really long time, after which she said we should stop (was about like 10 minutes in length..) b/c she had to wake up the next day in 6 hours to drive home for her mom's birthday. well she came back to school earlier tonight (sunday) and we started talking to each other online...and i asked if she wanted to come chill in my room and watch some tv...but the problem was, as she quickly jumped to correct me, was that "I never pay attention" when she talks to me...because in our convo, she told me that she was tired, and i followed it up with "wanna come chill and watch tv" ...

so now she is all like hey im tired im gonna go to bed etc, but she isnt as responsive during the convo as she normally is, and I can sense some anger in her towards me.... My real question is guys, is this a really bad sign? or is it just her pms'ing and having a bad day etc...

anyways any questions / comments / tips will be appreciated, im a newbie to relationships.. oh and on a final note, i really really like her, but im not sure if i should be rushing everything that im doin. Plus, I need a lot more tips on how to improve our relationship from here at this point. We aren't boyfriend and girlfriend yet, but I would dream to become her girlfriend.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
Originally posted by SmoothKhan
We aren't boyfriend and girlfriend yet, but I would dream to become her girlfriend.
Just wanted to point that out and bump your post a little to attract attention. I'm only 16, virgin, never had GF, but moving forward in my life.

I hope older, more experience DJs can help you. From what i've read, you're doing well.
 

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2003
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
18
Location
SWEDEN
First welcome to this board.

You will probably **** this thing up and the next 10 girls too, take your time to learn from your mistakes, stand up from the bull**** she's giving you and stop the ****ing overanalyzing! What I mean by this is to take it easy, you will feel how things are going in some way. If you feel something holds you back then you are doing something wrong and she lack interest. Don't sweat too much on this or you'll end up more oneitis than you already are.

Take some time and improving yourself too, start to work out (look at DIESELS guide to bulking/cutting) if you do not already do this. The better you look and feel about yourself and your life the more you will have to give and the more damands you can place on your girls.

Good luck
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top