Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

new to relationships

SmoothKhan

Reaction score
hi all, id first like to start my issue by stating a few precedents:

1.) ive never been in a relationship before
2.) im still a virgin
3.) the girl im trying to get hooked up with has had 4 relationships prior to myself, and just broke up with her last bf 1 week before she met me.
4.) im a sophomore at college, and she is as well, and we both live in the same building, one floor apart

Ok, well...I met this girl through my roomate, because he is boning the roomate of the girl i like. The two of us hit it off pretty well at the beginning, for example after a few days of knowing her, we started goin out to dinner together and hanging out more often. Eventually, we started hanging out late at night, watching movies and so on.. Well, last thursday during the movie I gave some body language to see if she would react, and she did...so she took off her over-shirt and then we started making out a littlee....she got scared then left the room, b/c she broke up w/ her bf and i think she was just way too anxious at the time to continue making out with me...well 5 mins later she came back down to apologize, and then we hugged and stuff...so the next night, we go out to a party....I hit it off pretty good, giving her enough attention to show that I care and stuff, without being whipped etc..still maintaining confidence.. so after the party, we go back to her room, and we make out for a really long time, after which she said we should stop (was about like 10 minutes in length..) b/c she had to wake up the next day in 6 hours to drive home for her mom's birthday. well she came back to school earlier tonight (sunday) and we started talking to each other online...and i asked if she wanted to come chill in my room and watch some tv...but the problem was, as she quickly jumped to correct me, was that "I never pay attention" when she talks to me...because in our convo, she told me that she was tired, and i followed it up with "wanna come chill and watch tv" ...

so now she is all like hey im tired im gonna go to bed etc, but she isnt as responsive during the convo as she normally is, and I can sense some anger in her towards me.... My real question is guys, is this a really bad sign? or is it just her pms'ing and having a bad day etc...

anyways any questions / comments / tips will be appreciated, im a newbie to relationships.. oh and on a final note, i really really like her, but im not sure if i should be rushing everything that im doin. Plus, I need a lot more tips on how to improve our relationship from here at this point. We aren't boyfriend and girlfriend yet, but I would dream to become her girlfriend.

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SmoothKhan
We aren't boyfriend and girlfriend yet, but I would dream to become her girlfriend.
Just wanted to point that out and bump your post a little to attract attention. I'm only 16, virgin, never had GF, but moving forward in my life.

I hope older, more experience DJs can help you. From what i've read, you're doing well.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First welcome to this board.

You will probably **** this thing up and the next 10 girls too, take your time to learn from your mistakes, stand up from the bull**** she's giving you and stop the ****ing overanalyzing! What I mean by this is to take it easy, you will feel how things are going in some way. If you feel something holds you back then you are doing something wrong and she lack interest. Don't sweat too much on this or you'll end up more oneitis than you already are.

Take some time and improving yourself too, start to work out (look at DIESELS guide to bulking/cutting) if you do not already do this. The better you look and feel about yourself and your life the more you will have to give and the more damands you can place on your girls.

Good luck