"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

New theory on approaching women

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2002
Messages
11,546
Reaction score
572
Location
monrovia, CA
what I said does have some truth to it, and here is why.

Once I can tallk to a women, or in otherwords get her attention I am fine. However alot of women advoid giving out normal signals such as direct eye contact becuase they are imtimidated than when I am hanging with my little sister at the park in gym clothes . It's the same thing guys do, alot of people here, so why it is so hard to believe?

I would post my picture, but to be honest I don't like it to much, but me and a friend of mine are getting pitures made later this week, I will be happy to post then.

I didn't start this post to say how good looking I am; to be honest I could care less, as long as I am able to get the things I want in life, but the fact is women do consider me to be very good looking, it's no shame in that.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2002
Messages
11,546
Reaction score
572
Location
monrovia, CA
also, looking good has cursed me in the sense where as I h onestly don't have to try as hard to talk to women as most guys. That's good but it makes me not practice my DJ skills like i should, because I am skating by on my looks.
 

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2003
Messages
618
Reaction score
4
Yes, I hate threads where good looking guys whine they are too good looking. There is no such thing as too good looking. With a bit of confidence and the balls to approach girls, you can get some of the hottest girls around. You don't need "signals" from girls-just approach them. If you are as hot as you say you are they will go for you. Just tone down the ****iness and develop a bit of a personality.

I thought the comment the second person made about beautiful girls not being approached enough, isn't hammered in enough on this site. Sure the outgoing, nightclub girls get hit on all the time, but in normal life a lot of beautiful girls do get passed by-especially as they are too shy to approach themselves, as most men are intimidated by them.
 
Top