Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New Survey : 81% Of UK Men Feel Society Is Trying To Feminise Them

amethyst

Don Juan
Reaction score
Vypros said:
All I will say about this is that you are making some very simplified statement by me MUCH more complicated than they need to be. There is a big difference between analyzing your environment to see why things are the way they are and pointing a finger.
Analysing the problem is half the battle, the other half is getting off yer arse and doing something about it. That’s why I disapprove of vague statements (since you base yourself on pook remember he explained most of the things he said with logic or evidence)

Vypros said:
Rage as a motivator? In a way you are correct, but only because rage feeds back into one of the two major motivators on human beings: PAIN. It's proven psychological fact that humans are motivated by TWO things:

1. A need to avoid pain
2. A desire to acquire pleasure

Pleasure and pain are the two base motivators of any human being. And I'll tell you that the need to avoid pain is a far more powerful motivator than the desire to acquire pleasure. Most people are here, on this website, because they are in a massive amount of pain when it comes to relationships (aka AFC), so they already have that motivator driving them.
What I meant by rage motivates you (i.e. as in drive) is that if you feel angry (not hurt) about something that happened you will take an active role to change it (for example, if you feel angry at someone you will want to hit them). Though this is not recommended, at least it is a way in which to get the gears of change moving.

Oh I would like to know where you got your “proven major motivators” from, I believe you are talking nonsense because firstly there is nothing proven in psychology as there is only theories as emotions are not quantifiable, and secondly there are various theories on motivation (as you so incorrectly stated that humans are only motivated by two things). So please refrain from again making bash statements without even having the curtsey of telling us where you got them from. Oh and please fell free to look into Maslow’s hierarchy of needs and then tell me that there are only to motivating factors in the human psyche.

Vypros said:
See, the thing is, you are RIGHT about that. You really are right. But do "negs", DVHs, etc. fix other areas of your life? Not really, no. They make you a little more confident with women, yes, but if the rest of your life is in shambles what does it do for you? Not a damned thing. Do negs, DVHs, etc. teach you how to maintain a relationship when you want one? Hell no, not even close.

Like I said, I buy into negs, DHVs, etc. wholeheartedly (I do NOT buy into canned openers though, I think they are a waste of time), and they will come naturally in time. But they don't fix anything.

Whereas, when you spend the time fixing the ROOT of the problem (probably some form of FEAR or SHAME), ALL areas of your life are affected and change naturally, including your dealings with women. When you get the root fixed, at that point you really only need some advice here and there to guide you.

That's what I mean by "natural" game. Where you aren't doing this stuff to "get the chicks", but you are doing things to fix your life and make it more full. (or what Pook called it: Creating your own world)

When you do that, you will find that you are going to be pulling the women around you into that world.
Your absence of logic baffles me sometimes (and the rest of the times I cannot concentrate due to lack of attention), All the things you are talking about (yes even canned openers) are used in order to reduce the anxiety of approach. Not some enlightening way of fixing “the root of the problem”... as quoted from wikipedia “The seduction community is a loose-knit subculture of men who strive for better sexual and romantic success with women through self-improvement and a greater understanding of social psychology”. Thus if you want to remove “the Root of the problem” may I suggest going to a pychologist instead?

What really amazes me is that even though I was extremely tired yesterday (after not sleeping for two days) I didn’t just ignore you, not only do you seem to possess limited knowledge on aspects of psychology and the community, but also you seem intent on wasting my time with nonsensical posts that would make anyone above primary school level laugh. I think I shall do what I offered in my first post and just ignore your less than thought provoking comments, please do continue with your endless rants I no longer care for, I have paid my penance for replying to your posts.

----------------------------------

As for Kevin00, fair comment about women blaming men for their alleged slavery. Yet we have not always live in a patriarchy, there is such as thing as matriarchic society (for example pagans used to worship a goddess and women were seen as superior).

Nature states survival of the fittest and as such (as you seem to like Darwin so much) need offspring to survive, not only that you seem to have misinterpreted poor Darwin all throughout your post, as you seem to think that “the strongest survive” yet what he meant was “the fittest survive” which refers to the ability to adapt.

Also hunters do need to fight my friend as (since you took my last sentence out of contents) the larger the risk the greater the reward so while your chasing mice, I am going for the bastard tiger who tried to eat my antelope. Natural selection will eliminate all those who are not able to adapt to the environment, we have evolved from the caves to the city’s that is why our fights are not physical but social. And women are strong social beasts and as such I am sure those feminists are probably going to create more feminists to re-populate the world when all the old feminists are gone.

My last comment was illogical idealism written at a time when my wits were not at their peak (I had been awake for two days at that point so all the posts I wrote on this thread were affected by this) so by analysing my comment as if I was actually trying to make a point, well it kind of puts into perspective who is more likely to be put out of the gene pool my poor deluded friend.

Anyway I grow more and more weary of people attempting to “get reps” and trying to be intelligent without doing the necessary research… I am once again tempted to go back to hibernation to see if next time around I might find people who actually need some help.

Love

Amethyst

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's great... Woman making more money, more money she can spend on me. Like I give a shyt either way, I don't care how much a woman has, so long as she's not just after my cash.

Some of you pointed out the industrial revolution as the change in everything... consider this, because of the industrial revolution where men were stuck working in factories, or in mines, or heavy construction, the women were starting to get things too easy... I mean along comes dishwashers, microwaves, irons, and all the 'hard' housework has become a menial push button job. Woman start getting stressed because of this 'lack of freedom' and want to do more, since the house is now cleaned, and food cooked in half the time...

We all know that women are emotional creatures, so they start stressing about having too much time for themselves and start wanting a place in the work place and equal pay... well, sorry dear, a male manager with 20 years experience is worth more than a female manager with little experience in the work place, whose gonna get pregnant at one point and have to leave for a year.

In a construction site, a woman is going to have a hard time making as much as a man for most trades, except for those women that noone really wants anyway, but since production has a higher impact on pay, a woman can make just as much as a guy, even tho she'd have to bust ass harder...

Also, take into consideration that women don't tend to ask for the higher pay as easily as guys seem to.

Anyway, finally, the tides are starting to turn back, women are starting to realize that maybe they made a mistake by wandering out of the home like that... and they're gonna have to fight for it, because really, even tho us men didn't ask for the help in the workplace, I won't turn down a helping hand.

This one is turning into a be careful what you wish for situations... exactly like that metrosexual fad, whatever happened to that... where for a short time women were stoked to see men in touch with their feminine side... only to realize shortly after how attracted they really were to the manly side of their now castrated partners...

What do you do when a woman goes on her mood swings?? You let her whine about it, and let out a few buckets of tears and then you continue on with what you were doing.

Instead, we did what men instinctively want to do... please their woman, which created a situation where men can do something else they do instinctiely... and that's capitalise on situations to their own benefit.

This is probly not as coherent as it should be... damn sleeplessness

Reaction score
00Kevin said:
These are the kinds of women who if had a choice would chose not to be women.

If you could alter their DNA they would sign up for it. . They would rather be a genderless freak of nature then embrace being a woman.

I submit that women are not fighting with men. They actually fighting with their very nature. They just can't accept being a woman.

Now, why would any man want to be with a woman who can't even accept her own nature.
TillTheEndOfTime - the Natural Orders of Things is not "Sexist" - it just is!

Kevin, made some profound statements here that need to be acknowledged!!!

Kevin, it has shyt to do with natural selection - cast out that 19 century mythical terminology and quit using others people's thoughts and philosophies and start embracing reality for what it is without using the "survival of the fittest" crap that has been fed us - which is part of The Matrix!! Think for yourself!!!

What you you say is true - women have gone astray from their natures and are suffering greatly for it!!!! This is a good thing - their torment will make them realize that their hor folly only leads to abuse, loneliness, and death!!!

Vypros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amethyst said:
What I meant by rage motivates you (i.e. as in drive) is that if you feel angry (not hurt) about something that happened you will take an active role to change it (for example, if you feel angry at someone you will want to hit them). Though this is not recommended, at least it is a way in which to get the gears of change moving.
And what is anger/rage based on? What is fueling that anger or rage?

PAIN

Oh I would like to know where you got your “proven major motivators” from, I believe you are talking nonsense because firstly there is nothing proven in psychology as there is only theories as emotions are not quantifiable, and secondly there are various theories on motivation (as you so incorrectly stated that humans are only motivated by two things). So please refrain from again making bash statements without even having the curtsey of telling us where you got them from. Oh and please fell free to look into Maslow’s hierarchy of needs and then tell me that there are only to motivating factors in the human psyche.
I know all about Maslow's hierchy of needs, but take a look at some of the links I have for you (pay special attention to a man by the name of "Freud"):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motivation#Herzberg.E2.80.99s_two_factor_theory

The claim that humans are hedonistically motivated was argued by Jeremy Bentham in An Introduction to the Principles of Morals and Legislation:

“Nature has placed mankind under the governance of two sovereign masters, pain and pleasure. It is for them alone to point out what we ought to do, as well as to determine what we shall do” (Bentham 1789).
And here is the source of what is mentioned in that article:

http://utilitarianism.com/jeremy-bentham/index.html#three

Also note that Anthony Robbins takes that same principle and expands on it in his material. I suggest you get a copy of his "Personal Power II" series on CD or tape and listen to them. Or get a copy of "Awaken the Giant within" and read it where he mentions it in there.

There are other people who ascribe to this theory as well:

Sigmund Freud mentioned it:

http://www-rohan.sdsu.edu/dept/english/301/freud.pdf

As you can see, it's a pretty solid theory, not to be taken as lightly as you have made it.

Your absence of logic baffles me sometimes (and the rest of the times I cannot concentrate due to lack of attention), All the things you are talking about (yes even canned openers) are used in order to reduce the anxiety of approach. Not some enlightening way of fixing “the root of the problem”... as quoted from wikipedia “The seduction community is a loose-knit subculture of men who strive for better sexual and romantic success with women through self-improvement and a greater understanding of social psychology”. Thus if you want to remove “the Root of the problem” may I suggest going to a pychologist instead?
Good suggestion, although not all people need to go to a psychologist. Most people just need to step back and look inside themselves decide what they don't like about themselves, and change it. Sometimes it really is that easy. In fact, most of the time it is. The problem is that people KNOW what's wrong, but are too AFRAID to change.

What really amazes me is that even though I was extremely tired yesterday (after not sleeping for two days) I didn’t just ignore you, not only do you seem to possess limited knowledge on aspects of psychology and the community, but also you seem intent on wasting my time with nonsensical posts that would make anyone above primary school level laugh. I think I shall do what I offered in my first post and just ignore your less than thought provoking comments, please do continue with your endless rants I no longer care for, I have paid my penance for replying to your posts.
What I find funny is that I have not gotten personal, and you have.

amethyst

Don Juan
Reaction score
Would you like a round of applause for finally referencing? The reason why I disregarded what you said so lightly is because:

A) You stated that there were some "proven psychological fact", I just disregarded it as nonsense since anything to do with motivation is a theory. And

B) How am I meant to decipher what you said was supposed to be the pleasure-pain principle?

You completely took that out of context and started ranting about how we are all in pain. Let me once again be the vessel for clarity (using your reference) the pleasure-pain principle assumes that “the course of mental processes is automatically regulated by the “pleasure pain principle”, and pain is thus is some way related to an increase of excitation and pleasure to a decrease” meaning that a human is more likely to be deterred from doing something if pain is administered, to simplify if you hit a child he is less likely to re-offend than if you give him a cookie for not doing it. It has very little to do with the way you portrayed it… Yes pain is a deterrent and pleasure is a motivator but this is applied to actual tasks rather than overall motivation (for example rape or stealing). And no you don’t feel anger if you are being tortured you feel pain, you feel anger if your Thanatos is high (since we are talking about Freud) if what you said was correct then all criminals would have to be put down instead of sent to jail (jail being the deterrent for misconduct).

I hope you’re happy that you had to make me break my promise to attempt to enlighten you a bit more. I wasn’t making it personal I was just stating my beliefs from what I have seen from your posts, if you have taken offence I do apologise it was not my intention to, hopefully this is the last time I will have to come back to rectify you butchery of theories.

Oh and no thanks I found trying to listen to “Awaken the Giant within” the most traumatising experience I have had to date. And as far as your theory about “not knowing the problem” this is a self-help site not a café in case you didn’t notice.

Love

Amethyst

Vypros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amethyst said:
B) How am I meant to decipher what you said was supposed to be the pleasure-pain principle?
I think the fact that I said:

Rage as a motivator? In a way you are correct, but only because rage feeds back into one of the two major motivators on human beings: PAIN. It's proven psychological fact that humans are motivated by TWO things:

1. A need to avoid pain
2. A desire to acquire pleasure

Pleasure and pain are the two base motivators of any human being. And I'll tell you that the need to avoid pain is a far more powerful motivator than the desire to acquire pleasure. Most people are here, on this website, because they are in a massive amount of pain when it comes to relationships (aka AFC), so they already have that motivator driving them.
I thought that pretty much spoke for itself?

amethyst

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pain is not a motivator it's a deterrent by the way :p and not if you take into account all the stuff you wrote around that little paragraph. Since you only posted up one line of my post I guess this is finally over hoorah, let’s all go smoke opium because that was one of Feuds favourite hobbies.

Love

Amethyst ^^

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
00Kevin said:
Before the industrial revolution...The men did all the back breaking labour and women took care of the children and the smaller less physically demanding tasks.
Actually that's not entirely true. Medieval Europe often saw peasant women working alongside their husbands. Women also raised children, but usually by about 5-6 the kids would be hard at work too. Older children were also given responsibilities to raise their younger siblings.

The solution to feminism is simple. Bring back feudalism!

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally Posted by 00Kevin
If you are going for 50/50 then you are a poor excuse for a man. Get off your fuc-ken ass and take some responsibiliy as a provider. The more you provide the more of a man you are. Stop being such a lazy feminized hor.
I don't agree with this...I don't exist to provide for any woman, I exist for my own happiness.

Women won't bring me happiness, so I won't put a higher priority on providing for a woman over what i want for myself..

I don't mind sharing what I have with a woman but she had better NOT expect me to provide for her, if there is something she wants in life she NEEDS TO LEARN HOW TO GO OUT AND GET IT FOR HERSELF. I don't care what you think is in-grained in our biology, I think it is all BullSh!t..society has changed and men have had to adapt, look at how many feminised men exist now. If men were biologically "hard wired" to be masculine they would not behave like they had no value or there only role was to provide.

provider and nurture roles are taught ! LAZY WOMEN everywhere would love to find a chump, err guy like you 00Kevin because you believe a man needs to take accountability for a woman.

The truth is WOMEN need to take accountability for themselves and Men need to take accountability for themselves, they combine their independent strengths to become a better whole..One person DOES NOT LEACH OFF ANOTHER. Not when each gender has a means to provide for themselves and the only thing needed is Effort and Drive.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And they're RIGHT! It started in the UK with women taking the "Z" out of words like "feminize", but the practice has spread to the US I see.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The original spelling is feminise with an "S". Its only Americans who use the "Z".

Vypros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drum&Bass said:
The truth is WOMEN need to take accountability for themselves and Men need to take accountability for themselves, they combine their independent strengths to become a better whole..One person DOES NOT LEACH OFF ANOTHER. Not when each gender has a means to provide for themselves and the only thing needed is Effort and Drive.
What you are not understanding is that when a man is in the sold-provider role of the relationship, then the women must assume the sole-caregiver of the relationship.

A man providing for the woman is ONLY chump-like if he has to come home and cook meals, do dishes, or clean the house. If a man is in a sole-provider role, then the job of the women is to cook, clean, raise the kids, take care of the bills, etc. Understand? So it's not really a "lazy" way of life. In fact, I would absolutely LOVE to find a woman who'd be willing to take that setup--I work and bring home the paycheck, and she takes care of the house and the kids while I'm at work.

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you are not understanding is that when a man is in the sold-provider role of the relationship, then the women must assume the sole-caregiver of the relationship.
WRONG Vypros a woman is NOT obligated to do anything for anyone, just because a man is the only source of income in the relationship does NOT mean a woman is supposed to do anything for him..It is the choice of the working man to be with her it is NOT the working mans choice to be entitled to anything from her.

man providing for the woman is ONLY chump-like if he has to come home and cook meals, do dishes, or clean the house.
Wrong again Vypros, if a man works all day and comes home to cook, and clean for himself while his wife/GF does nothing then that is HIS CHOICE...He only becomes a chump if he does things against his will but feels that his wife/GF is obligated to do them for him (tolerance).

So it's not really a "lazy" way of life. In fact, I would absolutely LOVE to find a woman who'd be willing to take that setup--I work and bring home the paycheck, and she takes care of the house and the kids while I'm at work.
good for you a$$hole, I'm not knocking the way you want to live your life and I understand what your saying. I can't be in a relationship where a woman exists to cook and clean for me, in my eyes she would be an idiot with a lack of motivation and goals (apparently this is the type of girl you like and theres nothing wrong with that, it is your choice to be with that type of girl).

I can cook and clean for myself with EASE so I'm not looking for a woman to do that for me, I'm looking for a woman whom I can learn something from. A woman that is passionate about something in her life that requires discipline and has put forth the effort to see her goals through. That takes intelligence, character and ambition, those are traits I find attractive in a woman and constantly having a person like that in my life only serves to enhance it. Cooking and Cleaning are trivial things in the grander scheme of a relationship

the bottom line is..
Its about the choices we make, how we handle the effects of those choices and what we're willing to tolerate.

can you understand that Vypros! or How U like dem apple'z bytch!

amethyst

Don Juan
Reaction score
Drum&Bass I have a very similar view about relationships, if one person is dependant on the other then it's not love its dependency. I believe that a couple should be able to be independent of each other yet stick together because they enjoy each others company... That is love, not the convoluted term that we use now a days to mean dependency. I mean I can’t think why anyone would be happy being solely dependant on another creature except for laziness.

Love

Amethyst

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amethyst said:
Pain is not a motivator it's a deterrent by the way :p and not if you take into account all the stuff you wrote around that little paragraph.
Avoiding pain is a great motivator. Go hang off the side of a cliff. I sure net that you will be motivated to move your ass and get up and off of there.

let’s all go smoke opium because that was one of Feuds favourite hobbies.
You go do that. I think it would be best if you switched from your hallucinogens to that.

amethyst

Don Juan
Reaction score
call... thats not pain you nonce it's survival, think before you type ya.

love

Amethyst

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drum&Bass said:
WRONG Vypros

I can cook and clean for myself with EASE so I'm not looking for a woman to do that for me, I'm looking for a woman whom I can learn something from. A woman that is passionate about something in her life that requires discipline and has put forth the effort to see her goals through. That takes intelligence, character and ambition, those are traits I find attractive in a woman and constantly having a person like that in my life only serves to enhance it. Cooking and Cleaning are trivial things in the grander scheme of a relationship

Wow, good luck with that one, idiot. Women aren't designed to be good at any of those things you mentioned. I thought most of us on this forum had already learned that feminist women were not good relationship material. Apparently not.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^^

Well that is a little harsh, I think, to say women can't achieve anything. That's like saying all jews are incapable of honesty, or all blacks are criminals.

At the end of the day, I actually agree with Drum&Bass. I can cook my own damned food, clean my own dishes, and I hate children. So a wife who can cook, clean, and raise kids would be useless to me.

After all, I'm the most important person in the world, so my needs come first.