Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New Survey : 81% Of UK Men Feel Society Is Trying To Feminise Them

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/news/article.html?in_article_id=419045&in_page_id=2\

RELUCTANT BREADWINNERS: Men are being kept at work despite a desire to spend more time with families

3 April 2007
Being the breadwinner was once a proudly masculine role.

These days men are happy sharing the responsibility - and housework - with their wives or partners, a survey has found.
There's only one problem. The women are dreaming of a man who earns enough money so they can stay at home.

The findings suggest men are willing and able to accept the feminist view of family life - spending less time at work and more at home with the children.

Women, it seems, are the only ones who aren't so keen. And they are not shy about letting their husbands know their views.

The survey found half of all men with young children felt under pressure from their wives or partners to 'earn enough so that she can be a full-time mother'.

Four out of ten men are urged to earn more so that their wives can work part-time rather than have a full time job.

And only one man in eight has a wife or live-in girlfriend who wants to work full-time no matter how much he earns. 71% of the 2,000 men surveyed by men's magazine FHM said they did not want the role of family breadwinner. Instead, they preferred 'a 50/50 role with their partner, sharing work, childcare and housework'.

'Men like the idea of spending more time with their children and sharing the huge financial burden families today face.' said FHM spokesman Chris Bell.

'The problem is, women are now changing their minds. More and more women want to give up their careers when they become mothers.'
The findings from the annual FHM Male Lifestyle Survey found increasing numbers of men across Britain believe their role in relationships and families has changed dramatically from their fathers', with more than half of men claiming it's women who make the rules.

Some men feel under threat from increasing female influence in their lives and a huge majority believe society is actually trying to feminise them.

The survey of 2000 men across the UK is one of the most surprising insights into the modern male psyche.

And FHM magazine editor Chris Bell said it showed men are adapting to increasing sexual equality for women by wanting to share roles.

He said: "Far from feeling disenfranchised by the change in their traditional male role, men now want a 50/50 partnership both workwise and familywise. Once a family arrives, men no longer want to be the sole breadwinners, who are lucky to spend a few minutes with their kids before they fall asleep."

Two thirds of men said that, as far as families were concerned, they wanted an equal share of financial and caring responsibilities with their partner - and that includes bringing home the bacon.

But while men are becoming more intent on sharing responsibilities, they also feel their better halves want to spend more time at home.

Almost fifty per cent of men said that after the birth of a child, around half of women said they wanted the man to earn enough so they could give up work to be full-time mums.

And 38 per cent of men said their partner only wanted to work part time.

The survey revealed that 51 per cent of men think that they live according to women's rules, while 81 per cent feel that society tries to feminise men.

Almost half of males questioned said they would describe themselves as "new men", while only six per cent wanted to be seen as macho.
And the typical knee-jerk female response.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/t...objectid=18849567&siteid=66633-name_page.html

NEW survey by FHM has revealed that men no longer want to be the main breadwinners.

And more than 80 per cent feel society has tried to feminise them.

Visualise the New Men filling in the survey while salivating over a photo spread of High Street Honeys.

Maybe they think totty showing off their wobbly bits is a feminist statement.

The truth is men are opportunists and feminism gives them a cook in the kitchen, a ***** in the bedroom and now a high-flyer in the boardroom as well.

It has dawned on girls that superwoman is a con, while men realise she lets them have their cake and eat it, and bakes and pays for it too.

Of course, men don't want to be the main breadwinners anymore now they've tasted the life of the gigolo.

A third of men in Scotland say their partners earn more than them.

Is that women excelling or men taking a back seat?

More than 70 per cent of the men surveyed said they want a 50/50 role sharing work, childcare and housework.

Rubbish. If you've ever seen a bloke fit a shelf, you know they only do lop-sided.

Men think they've done the fair share of the housework when they open the door for the cleaner. Having a career didn't emancipate women, it doubled their workload. No wonder more now want to be stay-at-home mums.

Four out of 10 men think women use them. Not for multi-tasking, that's for sure. Women dreamed of having it all and ended up doing it all.

New Man is just a lazier version of the old one and we're not buying it anymore. So go and earn a crust. And be a luv and pick us up some Tampax on the way home.
Shut up you deluded old cow.

amethyst

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is nothing better than a slow roasted Fem-Nazi hypocrite... So Anyone up for BBQ?

At any rate what the ****? They try to cut our testis off by saying we are being sexist and then they tell us they don’t want to be treated equally, It is our jobs as men to stage an up-rising against the matriarchic society that has crept upon us!!! We must build an army and crush their evil dictatorship; No longer will we stoop to being their toys and objects. Brothers this is why we must unite and decimate the control that they have woven into our society. Beneath the banner that was woven by our forefathers on a star filled night, those men that gave us the wisdom to attain our full potential… We must rise as one; we must fight as one, and if our hearts are true and our minds focused WE SHALL PREVAIL!!!

Love

Amethyst

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm tired of being portrayed as a big, dumb lazy oaf like every tv dad.

The last thing i am is fat or lazy. I'm not going to support a woman and that is that. I can't believe that last woman is whining that all they got was double the workload WHEN THEY VOLUNTEERED to get careers instead. At least they had a damn decision. Having a wife and working and not having a wife and working are my only viable options outside of miraculously finding a wife with a good job that doesn't mind if i stay home and even if that happens i'm labelled a LAZY deadbeat instead of "homemaker - hardest job there is!"

The only jokes I see are all my friends and co-workers with GOOD jobs and more than willing to pull their weight at home dating women that refuse to sign things like pre-nups when the woman has some sh1tty $30k secretary job and wants to leech off his $80k job. Her money and our money are the two types of money.

And i want to be a princess in a frilly pink dress and that's not happening for me so they should shut up about "i just want to stay at home and play house with my babies and go to lunch and tea with my girlfriends and whine that my husband/slave doesn't earn enough bored to tears at his office desk." I've seen housework. I do housework. It's fvcking easy. Separate the whites? FOR WHAT? I just throw everything in the machine, put in soap, and turn it on and everything has been just dandy doing it this way for years now. And dishes? Buy a damn dishwasher.

Homemaker was hard work back when you did laundry by hand and dishes in the sink and had to learn to turn on the oven (not the microwave oven) once in a while. But now it's so simple even my dumb single man self can manage it in an hour or two a week and i cook about 30 meals a week because i eat like a pig due to still going to the gym so that i have strength and endurance so i don't whine about how hard housework is while i herd myself around the house on my cankles like they do.

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say welcome to the real world.

Women dreamed of having it all but ended up doing it all? Yeah well that comes with the territory of wanting it all. Aint **** for free. I know I take no prisoner when it comes to anybody, cause thats how life works. Women are no exception.

amethyst

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think anyone is blaming women, I believe we all love women, yet the reason why I made the comment about BBQing the Fem-Nazi Hypocrites is because I feel they are mentally challenged… During and after the war suffrage movements fought for their right to equality and the pure notion has been dragged across the mud by women who use it as a tool to castrate men, before the great wars we lived in a patriarchic society where women were oppressed and that wasn’t right now we live in a matriarchy in which men are being oppressed.

Tell me have you ever watched a chick flick? Why is it that the poor nice guy bastard is always getting; cheated on, trampled and humiliated yet every time he always come crawling back? In the media you are being force fed propaganda that nice guys always prevail in the end, this feeling was probably enforced by your peers too.

And you know what it’s our ****ing fault; we are the ones that allowed women to power over us because we did not fight against the sexism from the lechers when it started. The road of least possible resistance will lead you down the path of monotony you will just exist; in a sense you will be a parasite of the world… Yet if we fight we can attain a life that is far better than the one we have now.

We gave the power to begin with but articles like this written by imbeciles who don’t understand what real women had to do for equality… I believe in equality, I just don’t believe it is right to use sexism to manipulate us and exploit us. Furthermore malicious articles like this makes us believe we are worthless, through the repetition of their malicious comments subconsciously we keep yielding more of our power... yet the only way we will get it back is if we fight back. That’s why most of you are here, you are tired of being push-overs, just like I am tired of believing the lies that have been fed to me, I am not only fighting these fifty year old plastic jobs and golddiggers (mainly because I hate them) but I am also fighting myself to regain my supremacy over myself. That is my right as a hunter, that is my right as human, but more importantly that is my right as a man.

Love

Amethyst

P.D. don't ask how I arrived at that conclusion... I haven't slept in two days Xp

amethyst

Don Juan
Reaction score
Eh? where did the previous post go? That was my reply to the post that was talking about bulldogs and teeth and how we are not living in a matriarchy.

Vypros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see a lot of finger pointing going on again. Is that what our society is reduced to? Pointing the finger saying we aren't what we want to be because of this person or that person?

BUT VYPROS IT ISN'T FAIR! IT'S JUST NOT FAIR!

Hold on, let me get my violin...

When are we, as a people (and especially those of you who come here) going to realize that you don't get ANYWHERE by pointing your finger! You don't get anything by shifting the blame!

There's only YOU and the YOU WHO YOU WANT TO BE! And you've got to have the moxy to go out and became the man or woman you want to be! No excuses! No lies! No blame!

Just YOU and WHO YOU WANT TO BE.

That's all there is, and anybody who points their finger and blames the world for their own screwed up situation is nothing but a coward.

Time to grow a backbone. Time to get a spine and go get what you want and find people who want the same things as you. It's the only way to happiness. It's the only way you can ever truly accept yourself.

For if you don't go after what you want, you become nothing but a mere shell of the person you could be. NOTHING.

Stop blaming women for your problems. Stop blaming men for your problems. Stop trying to follow society's definition of a man or a woman and GO AND DO.

We live in a society of armchair warriors, who seem to have lost all sight of what their aim in life is, because we get it crammed down our throats from the media, from our leaders, and from anybody who is in power.

Vypros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mr_elor said:
I agree that you should take responsibility and not constantly blame others. However,
There is no however.

Just--take responsibility for your own actions.

PERIOD.

amethyst

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Epic pook-wanna-be speech is not washing with me Vy, no one is blaming anyone. So you must believe that we are not the product of your upbringing? Beliefs and thought process was mainly influenced by your peers… even if you did not I would recommend looking into the Nurture vs Nature approach, I have yet to encounter a single person that believes that we are not influenced by our environment.

you talk of armchair warriors yet you indulge yourself by attempting to tell us that we are beneath you with the comment of “and especially those who come here” yet are you not here? We did not ask for your ask for your specific help or pity yet you make it sound like we were pleading, furthermore all the help you offer is the most regurgitated clichéd advice in the book.

You cannot be who you want to be if you do not fight your demons, by disregarding them you are just closing the void temporarily, it will fix nothing. I know my problems are mine so you don’t need to remind me, further more I know that it is all inside my head just like you are just but an annoying twitter of a neuron.

Cowards are those who do not face their fears, yet by sitting in your mighty chair you can you not realize that the reason we fight is to become something better. Furthermore you say that blaming others is being a coward, yet you validate yourself by your peers as stated in your post “Time to get a spine and go get what you want and find people who want the same things as you. It's the only way to happiness. It's the only way you can ever truly accept yourself.” Yet you do not stop there you also provide us with yet another hollow cliché, that contradicts your main argument and further contradicts your conclusion as if we do not know our aims in life we do not know what we want and I believe most of the people here do have an agenda.

One more thing, Go and Do? Did the midnight oil burn out at this point? We all know that we must go out and practice that’s how we keep our skills sharp. I can vouch for myself that I do try to put to practice what I know, and I do not care if you believe me or not for a reputation is not what I seek.

All I ask is that you refrain from attempting to nock down people in order to boost your self-esteem… This community is about attempting to help each other in order to keep improving and attain our goals. Yet you have taken it upon yourself to try to imitate the advice of a DJ that far exceeds your or my knowledge for that matter in order to make people swoon over you.

This is the last post I will put against you as I do not wish to start a flame war specially were people could get the drive they need to go out and start making their dreams realities.

As always I apologies for my bluntness, yet I will not have you or anyone else lower the spirits of those who truly seek help.

Love

Amethyst

P.D. 235 posts in a month... I see you practice what you preach

Vypros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amethyst said:
So you must believe that we are not the product of your upbringing? Beliefs and thought process was mainly influenced by your peers… even if you did not I would recommend looking into the Nurture vs Nature approach, I have yet to encounter a single person that believes that we are not influenced by our environment.
Our "environment" is what's so desperately wrong with out society today. So, yes, I do believe that environment influences heavily on what we do. But I don't remember saying anyting to the contrary of that. If I have, please point it out and I will explain.

amethyst said:
You cannot be who you want to be if you do not fight your demons, by disregarding them you are just closing the void temporarily, it will fix nothing. I know my problems are mine so you don’t need to remind me,
I wasn't singling any one person out, so anybody who responds to what I said on a personal level should heed to what I said. Think about it.

amethyst said:
As always I apologies for my bluntness, yet I will not have you or anyone else lower the spirits of those who truly seek help.
On the contrary, the intent of my posts is to do a few things:

1. SHAKE people out of their apathy
2. Change their focus to NATURAL seduction instead of tips and tricks
3. INSPIRE people to be more.

I'm a bored man at WORK here to help in any way I can. But I refuse to change my beliefs (which were heavily inspired by Pook, yes). People can accept it or they can reject it. The more people that reject it, gives those of us who accept it that much more of an "edge".

But I will not sit and explain myself anymore than that.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frankly I don't even believe in equality. The world is made up of inequality. Some people are smart, some are dumb, and some are vastly superior in every aspect of life (ie. Me).

amethyst

Don Juan
Reaction score
Again this is incongruent with you hypothesis, how can you say that the environment is part of the problem if your peers are part of the environment? The environment affects you and influences you (I am glad we agree on that), yet it's not the problem, the problem is only in your mind...

Since you stated that there was alleged "finger pointing", according to the nurture theory people are influenced by their peers, surroundings and events. In sort the environment you were brought up in forms your ego (for lack of a better word), and in your post you seemed to create the idea that you should not analyze these factors (as in order to analyze the subject must be specified so you would have to look at the things you blame already) in order to see why they affected you… These are some reasons why it was believed you denying the logic of the nurture approach.

This particular example seems to state that our environment has adopted a blame approach, being creatures of who adapt to their environment (as you said a blame environment) we would have blame mechanisms in order to protect the ego that was created by the environment:

“I see a lot of finger pointing going on again. Is that what our society is reduced to? Pointing the finger saying we aren't what we want to be because of this person or that person?”

This could relate to any of the factors within the environment, and since we have concluded that we live in a blame society we have also need to realize that we have deep in-built protection mechanisms in order to protect our egos. Since we have assumed we live in a blame society we could also hypothesize that the mechanism might involve blame shifting. It is also believed that in order to attain change these mechanism must be disarmed and further procedures must be taken to re-assemble the ego… certainly more complex methods than the old pat on the back a you don’t get anywhere pointing your finger… yet since the environment is one of the problems the environment is at fault so there would be no shifting of blame using your logic:

“When are we, as a people (and especially those of you who come here) going to realize that you don't get ANYWHERE by pointing your finger! You don't get anything by shifting the blame!”

This swooping assumption targets about everyone who read this vague statement, can be interpreted as relating to their surroundings and events which lead to their situation, Thus damming those who believe that their situation/world is "screwed up" (by believing that your reality is screwed up you are blaming your reality for your situation, instead of seeing the situation for what it really is) not to mention that in this bracket you would be including the sick, elderly and disabled would also be default cowards:

“That's all there is, and anybody who points their finger and blames the world for their own screwed up situation is nothing but a coward.”

Again throughout your post you seemed to follow the belief that blame should not be given yet you are saying that our environment is affecting us and making us lose our goals/power, so why the sudden change of heart? If we do live in such a heinous society then it would be guilty for molding us into whom we are, thus your final statement is the only that shows that you believe society is a problem:

“We live in a society of armchair warriors, who seem to have lost all sight of what their aim in life is, because we get it crammed down our throats from the media, from our leaders, and from anybody who is in power.”

As for your third question if you make a general statement I can only relate to it as a singular entity, and I do find it slightly patronizing how you made it out to be some grandiose discovery as it is just but simple psychology “everything is in your mind”. And as far as I know in order to really tackle a problem you must fight them head on as is any other irrational fear. You discover the problem, you appraise the problem, you create a plan to tackle the problem.

I thought I would answer your questions since you seemed quite polite and since you did not adopt Pook’s writing style you seemed quite pleasant, I hope I was able to answer your queries on the response I made to your post. Finally we arrive at your intent, the reason why I believed you were a “troll” is because you were attempting to explain concepts too crudely attempting to emulate Pook’s writing style (the high post count did not help either). Let us tackle each at a time shall we:

In order to remove said apathy you must first understand what motivates people to do things, I think you might have had the idea of motivation but what it sounded to me was more like “hmm… you have been shot five times in the chest, here is a bandy now back to the Frey”. The apathy will still be there because you have only given a small fix, a hollow victory. Remember that people use rage in order to confront their fears this is where the fight or flight approach kicks in. If they are in a rage they are more likely to fight, if they fight and win then they the next time round will be easier. I used the rage my ex made me feel to motivate me to go and meet more women and make more friends, it got to the point where I had a reputation at the Pub I used to drink and work on.

Natural game… well what can I say there was nothing really that would of suggested that in your previous posts, the only reason we use “tips and tricks” is to get past our primary sticking points; canned openers, negs, DHVs, etc are there just to boost your confidence then it starts being natural, It’s like learning to ride a bike you get training wheels when you’re a kid and then the training wheels come off. If you chuck a kid on a bike without training wheels they will still be afraid of the bike and will learn it much slower.

To inspire people to be more? That to me sounds like a dreams of grandeur, but how will you inspire people to be more? I mean the Pook style heist was not really awe inspiring or thought provoking for that matter you have just regurgitated yet another stereotypical post that excites people for a while but has no lasting impression…

Again do as you will, yet those who are not willing to learn beyond the box shall stay trapped there. Let me give you a little tip… You are not special, you are not an mPUA you are just a rAFC. The faster undertand this the more good it will do ya, and the faster you will be able to get back to the path of becoming a real PUA.

Ya didn’t need to explain yourself in the first place chief.

Love

Amethyst

amethyst

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe so Diplomatic, yet I believe in the theory that your freedom ends where others begin, each life has it's own story tell and though I agree there is a difference in potential we are all made from the same matter and we all deserve to live our life’s the way we wish to lead them... I am glad to hear you have your act together, yet you don't need to tell me you just have to keep enjoying the time you have in this amazing world.

Love

Amethyst

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This article clearly shows the problem with how many women view "feminism". They see it as getting to have their cake and eat it too and mask that as "equality". They want responsiblity on THEIR terms, when it is convenient for THEM and then want to have that responsiblity thrown on a man when they just don't feel like it anymore. Do you want to pursue a career or not? Make up your damn mind and stop throwing men in a loop. You can't have it both ways retard.

Vypros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amethyst said:
Again this is incongruent with you hypothesis, how can you say that the environment is part of the problem if your peers are part of the environment? The environment affects you and influences you (I am glad we agree on that), yet it's not the problem, the problem is only in your mind...

Since you stated that there was alleged "finger pointing", according to the nurture theory people are influenced by their peers, surroundings and events. In sort the environment you were brought up in forms your ego (for lack of a better word), and in your post you seemed to create the idea that you should not analyze these factors (as in order to analyze the subject must be specified so you would have to look at the things you blame already) in order to see why they affected you… These are some reasons why it was believed you denying the logic of the nurture approach.

This particular example seems to state that our environment has adopted a blame approach, being creatures of who adapt to their environment (as you said a blame environment) we would have blame mechanisms in order to protect the ego that was created by the environment:

“I see a lot of finger pointing going on again. Is that what our society is reduced to? Pointing the finger saying we aren't what we want to be because of this person or that person?”

This could relate to any of the factors within the environment, and since we have concluded that we live in a blame society we have also need to realize that we have deep in-built protection mechanisms in order to protect our egos. Since we have assumed we live in a blame society we could also hypothesize that the mechanism might involve blame shifting. It is also believed that in order to attain change these mechanism must be disarmed and further procedures must be taken to re-assemble the ego… certainly more complex methods than the old pat on the back a you don’t get anywhere pointing your finger… yet since the environment is one of the problems the environment is at fault so there would be no shifting of blame using your logic:

“When are we, as a people (and especially those of you who come here) going to realize that you don't get ANYWHERE by pointing your finger! You don't get anything by shifting the blame!”

This swooping assumption targets about everyone who read this vague statement, can be interpreted as relating to their surroundings and events which lead to their situation, Thus damming those who believe that their situation/world is "screwed up" (by believing that your reality is screwed up you are blaming your reality for your situation, instead of seeing the situation for what it really is) not to mention that in this bracket you would be including the sick, elderly and disabled would also be default cowards:

“That's all there is, and anybody who points their finger and blames the world for their own screwed up situation is nothing but a coward.”

Again throughout your post you seemed to follow the belief that blame should not be given yet you are saying that our environment is affecting us and making us lose our goals/power, so why the sudden change of heart? If we do live in such a heinous society then it would be guilty for molding us into whom we are, thus your final statement is the only that shows that you believe society is a problem:

“We live in a society of armchair warriors, who seem to have lost all sight of what their aim in life is, because we get it crammed down our throats from the media, from our leaders, and from anybody who is in power.”
All I will say about this is that you are making some very simplified statement by me MUCH more complicated than they need to be. There is a big difference between analyzing your environment to see why things are the way they are and pointing a finger.

amethyst said:
In order to remove said apathy you must first understand what motivates people to do things, I think you might have had the idea of motivation but what it sounded to me was more like “hmm… you have been shot five times in the chest, here is a bandy now back to the Frey”. The apathy will still be there because you have only given a small fix, a hollow victory. Remember that people use rage in order to confront their fears this is where the fight or flight approach kicks in. If they are in a rage they are more likely to fight, if they fight and win then they the next time round will be easier. I used the rage my ex made me feel to motivate me to go and meet more women and make more friends, it got to the point where I had a reputation at the Pub I used to drink and work on.
Rage as a motivator? In a way you are correct, but only because rage feeds back into one of the two major motivators on human beings: PAIN. It's proven psychological fact that humans are motivated by TWO things:

1. A need to avoid pain
2. A desire to acquire pleasure

Pleasure and pain are the two base motivators of any human being. And I'll tell you that the need to avoid pain is a far more powerful motivator than the desire to acquire pleasure. Most people are here, on this website, because they are in a massive amount of pain when it comes to relationships (aka AFC), so they already have that motivator driving them.

amethyst said:
Natural game… well what can I say there was nothing really that would of suggested that in your previous posts, the only reason we use “tips and tricks” is to get past our primary sticking points; canned openers, negs, DHVs, etc are there just to boost your confidence then it starts being natural, It’s like learning to ride a bike you get training wheels when you’re a kid and then the training wheels come off. If you chuck a kid on a bike without training wheels they will still be afraid of the bike and will learn it much slower.
See, the thing is, you are RIGHT about that. You really are right. But do "negs", DVHs, etc. fix other areas of your life? Not really, no. They make you a little more confident with women, yes, but if the rest of your life is in shambles what does it do for you? Not a damned thing. Do negs, DVHs, etc. teach you how to maintain a relationship when you want one? Hell no, not even close.

Like I said, I buy into negs, DHVs, etc. wholeheartedly (I do NOT buy into canned openers though, I think they are a waste of time), and they will come naturally in time. But they don't fix anything.

Whereas, when you spend the time fixing the ROOT of the problem (probably some form of FEAR or SHAME), ALL areas of your life are affected and change naturally, including your dealings with women. When you get the root fixed, at that point you really only need some advice here and there to guide you.

That's what I mean by "natural" game. Where you aren't doing this stuff to "get the chicks", but you are doing things to fix your life and make it more full. (or what Pook called it: Creating your own world)

When you do that, you will find that you are going to be pulling the women around you into that world.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These men are fools because they think that a 50/50 provider based relationship can actually be a reality.

The fact is a man will always be a provider and a woman nurturer.

The fact is women are made to raise children that is why they have tits and the ability to manage many small tasks (lots of children). That is their role in life regardless of what they say or want.

Men who listen to "what women want" are AFCs.

If you are going for 50/50 then you are a poor excuse for a man. Get off your fuc-ken ass and take some responsibiliy as a provider. The more you provide the more of a man you are. Stop being such a lazy feminized hor.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
00Kevin said:
The fact is women are made to raise children that is why they have tits and the ability to manage many small tasks (lots of children). That is their role in life regardless of what they say or want.
Yeah, and any man who points out such a simple biologic reality is deemed a sexist/pig. I guess nature is sexist then too. :rolleyes:

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amethyst said:
I don't think anyone is blaming women, I believe we all love women, yet the reason why I made the comment about BBQing the Fem-Nazi Hypocrites is because I feel they are mentally challenged… During and after the war suffrage movements fought for their right to equality and the pure notion has been dragged across the mud by women who use it as a tool to castrate men, before the great wars we lived in a patriarchic society where women were oppressed and that wasn’t right now we live in a matriarchy in which men are being oppressed.
Before those wars men and women had to deal with the industrial revolution. Before that time men and women worked togeather (most likely on a farm) . The men did all the back breaking labour and women took care of the children and the smaller less physically demanding tasks. It was only until the industrial revolution that men left their wifes a home to work in a factory (only to work even harder!)

The problem is that women often blame men for slavery. This isn't true at all.
as for the right to vote. It wasn't just women who couldn't vote. You had to be part of the elite at one time.

The fact is that we are and always will live in a patriarchic society. There really is no such thing as a working matriarchy . I can't think of any examples in history or our current age. It is just a theory and humanity isn't designed for it. It just isn't part of our nature.

Tell me have you ever watched a chick flick? Why is it that the poor nice guy bastard is always getting; cheated on, trampled and humiliated yet every time he always come crawling back? In the media you are being force fed propaganda that nice guys always prevail in the end, this feeling was probably enforced by your peers too.
Any man who bases his life on TV and the Movies should just cut his **** off anyway.

And you know what it’s our ****ing fault; we are the ones that allowed women to power over us because we did not fight against the sexism from the lechers when it started. The road of least possible resistance will lead you down the path of monotony you will just exist; in a sense you will be a parasite of the world… Yet if we fight we can attain a life that is far better than the one we have now.
There is no one to fight. There are plenty of women who are normal (old fashioned) You just have to search for them.

We gave the power to begin with but articles like this written by imbeciles who don’t understand what real women had to do for equality… I believe in equality,
Lets use some simple logic to show you that there is no equality.

Man = Women = false
Woman = man= false
Man = Man = true
Woman = Woman = true

thus

Woman Not = Man
Man not = woman

yet the only way we will get it back is if we fight back.

That is my right as a hunter, that is my right as human, but more importantly that is my right as a man.
there is no need to fight. The name of the game is called Natural selection.

Hunters don't need to fight. All they need do is simply seek the kind of prey they require. If your a hunter that goes after game that is sick and you die then you are a f-ucken idiot. Your genes will be eliminated from the gene pool along with all the feminists.

Natural selection will elimintate feminism on its own. There is no need to worry.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TillTheEndOfTime said:
Yeah, and any man who points out such a simple biologic reality is deemed a sexist/pig. I guess nature is sexist then too. :rolleyes:
These are the kinds of women who if had a choice would chose not to be women.

If you could alter their DNA they would sign up for it. . They would rather be a genderless freak of nature then embrace being a woman.

I submit that women are not fighting with men. They actually fighting with their very nature. They just can't accept being a woman.

Now, why would any man want to be with a woman who can't even accept her own nature.