Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New Style of Funny

The Master Disaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm trying something out in my 6th period class. There is always the CF Guy in back, but I'm gonna be the SF guy in the back. Serious and Funny. The key is to make jokes and act like your serious. Like it is HARD so I don't recomend anyone who isn't naturally funny do this. I mean in the 4 years of CF i have had a lot of success but the 2 weeks of SF I can't pronounce how much success with women I've had. It's like they just flock to me.

A good example is this:

(Turning in a paper)

Teacher: Are you happy with it?

You: Are you happy?,

It isn't funny without the Serious face. If anyone wants more details. I'll give you them. I don't know if anyone here has success with it, but i didn't know it even could be something other than CF.

1 thing to remember with SF is you wait for the joke you don't make jokes. It takes quick witted & smart people who also can act.

TheKarnivalShow

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish I had a better example than the one you posted because it is actually pretty effective.

Yeah, this has been my style for months. It works great but not everyone can pull it off because they'll end up looking like an *******.

You can be in full SF mode the whole time or you'll come as a more of a prick than a DJ. Still pretty damn effective when used right.

trippychip

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had this sub come into my math class once and she was handing out some quizes and she stepped on my foot, but not hard at all. So i started yelling and screaming and i fell to the floor calling for a medic, and threatening to sue her so bad. I got a pretty good laugh outta people. But you really have to be serious to pull that.

Reaction score
I use both. Man, my best and friend and his dad were totally ****ing halarious but one was SF and the other was CF and from hanging out with these guys so much, both have rubbed off on me. But be aware that to a lot of people, you WILL come off as a f*cking d*ckhead with the SF at times, but oh well, this ain't a f*cking popularity contest.

j8snx1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
trippychip: HAHAHAHA man I can imagine that! Perfect scenario for the class clown. I think I'd definitely do something like that...just not during a serious time like a test or something.

I HAVE to use that sometime hahaha, man. The thought alone is funny enough.

As for the Serious/Funny, I sort of doubt its power. Some people might think you're really serious, and take your so called joke the wrong way. I prefer C&F, all the way.

SlyD4rK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by j8snx1
As for the Serious/Funny, I sort of doubt its power. Some people might think you're really serious, and take your so called joke the wrong way. I prefer C&F, all the way.
True..but have you ever noticed how comedian's pull off the serious/funny? if you have no idea what im talking about listen to Carlos Mencia (funniest comedian alive imo) we should develop some sort of experiment in which we try out some serious/funny jokes....any ideas?

DogFashionDisco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SlyD4rK
True..but have you ever noticed how comedian's pull off the serious/funny? if you have no idea what im talking about listen to Carlos Mencia (funniest comedian alive imo) we should develop some sort of experiment in which we try out some serious/funny jokes....any ideas?

Are you ****ing serious? Carlos Mencia? That guy has got to be the worst comedian I've ever seen. I don't think I've laughed at a single joke he's told. That guy makes Carson Daly look like a good talk show host. He shouldn't even be a comedian.

On topic, serious/funny does have it's good side, but some people may think you're really serious like j8synx1 said. I guess if you used it in right situations it could be useful.

SlyD4rK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DogFashionDisco
Are you ****ing serious? Carlos Mencia? That guy has got to be the worst comedian I've ever seen. I don't think I've laughed at a single joke he's told. That guy makes Carson Daly look like a good talk show host. He shouldn't even be a comedian.
wtf....i'm speechless, how could you NOT laugh at his jokes? but hey w.e we all have our own tastes

DogFashionDisco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SlyD4rK
wtf....i'm speechless, how could you NOT laugh at his jokes? but hey w.e we all have our own tastes

haha yeah I guess so heh.

You want a good serious/funny comedian go watch Zach Galifianakis.

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reminds me of how either you like Jay Leno or Conan O'Brien. Personally, Conan sucks...:down:

superman2k6

Don Juan
Reaction score
Conan's improvised comedy makes Jay look bad. Jay's got better writers, but Conan is just a better comedian

gizury

Don Juan
Reaction score
this stuff sf works so well i have been doing for a while in my wine course ( 40 women 1 guy ) ,yes .

they are all eating out of my hands even the 40 year old mommys

originaldj

Don Juan
Reaction score
I love doing that. It's also a good way to weed out girls with no sense of humour they are usually the ones going "Are You Serious?"

JayUK

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah man, u pull somethin like a joke, nd be ****y and funny, then suddenly go to being serioous, and with all the really dumb gurls in my college, they just get cnfused, but find you have depth and aremore than just one dimensional, in a kind of thick dumb gurl way, thats how i get the hot but dumb gurrrls!

[]D [] []V[] []D

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
from reading some of the posts, SF is kinda like dissing ffunny.

Thats what ive been using lately.. its like dissing people but not really dissing them.

For example:
We're in compsci class with my friend that's a guy
Friend: *struggling with some computer code*
Me: "this is how you do it man....(insert friends name) this is computer science, NOT ROCKET SCIENCE!" *serious/dissing face*
Friend: ":eek: lol"

I can't think of anymore right now, but basically its just dissing... and its pretty funny too if done right

DogFashionDisco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by []D [] []V[] []D
from reading some of the posts, SF is kinda like dissing ffunny.

Thats what ive been using lately.. its like dissing people but not really dissing them.

For example:
We're in compsci class with my friend that's a guy
Friend: *struggling with some computer code*
Me: "this is how you do it man....(insert friends name) this is computer science, NOT ROCKET SCIENCE!" *serious/dissing face*
Friend: ":eek: lol"

I can't think of anymore right now, but basically its just dissing... and its pretty funny too if done right

yeah man, I was in my PE class once, and me and my friend were about to start a game of basketball with these other 2 girls. These chicks wanted to go first, but I wanted to do rock paper scissors over it:

Me: We have to do rock paper scissors to decide who's gonna have the ball first
Her: No, we go first
Me: No
Her: Yes
Me: NO! WERE GONNA DO ROCK PAPER SCISSORS GOD DAMN IT! AHHHH *angry face*
Her: lol

but then I lost so they did get the ball first. :(

[]D [] []V[] []D

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DogFashionDisco
yeah man, I was in my PE class once, and me and my friend were about to start a game of basketball with these other 2 girls. These chicks wanted to go first, but I wanted to do rock paper scissors over it:

Me: We have to do rock paper scissors to decide who's gonna have the ball first
Her: No, we go first
Me: No
Her: Yes
Me: NO! WERE GONNA DO ROCK PAPER SCISSORS GOD DAMN IT! AHHHH *angry face*
Her: lol

but then I lost so they did get the ball first. :(
LOL yeah i guess thats called SF. from reading ur post.. i realized i do quite a lot of SF too.